BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid

Brandonb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attacking Blindly

It was early in the day, and Mr Petrelli decided that he would go get a cup of coffee from the local Spark Bucks. After placing his order for something that I can’t spell, he went to the cashier and laid his cash on the counter. The girl took it and handed him his change. While doing so, as she placed her fingertips into his palm and began to release the coins into his hand, a strange yet familiar feeling swept over her. Everything went into slow motion and she began to feel herself draining. How strange… she normally had so much power, a snap of her fingers could power the building for an hour. She finished handing the man the change and felt faint. She excused herself and went on a break as Mr. Linderman smiled and walked out the door, realizing he had just gotten way more than he paid for. Later that afternoon, Mr. Petrelli announced to the company agents that he had visited Elle, and tonight we would be able to directly assist in the company’s onslaught.

The heroes had a similar agenda in mind. They figured that as long as they attacked as a block, as a group, they would be infallible.

That night, Itachi and Reaymond headed out as a pair… scouting Primitech, searching for a way to discretely identify the members of the company. No sooner had they entered the building before an alarm sounded and they were sealed inside. Suddenly from around a corner, FIF came running to meet the intruders. Sadly, he had not waited for his backup… By the time the other members of the company made it to the scene, it was too late. The Heroes had put a swift end to FIF.

In turn, Mr. Petrelli stepped forward from the group… he grew angry while he looked down at his fallen comrade, and his hands grew blinding white with a dazzling electrical sizzle. In one quick motion he let out a burst of electricity that blew a hole right through Reaymonds torso, almost ripping him completely in half. Then the company turned to Itachi. “You will not finish what you came for” said one of the agents. “But we will finish you.” Itachi, became overwhelmed looking down at reaymond’s corpse. A tear dripped down from his eye, but immediately vaporized. “You will not take me without a fight!” Itachi screamed as he turned into a blinding ball of fiery light. There was no way the company could get anywhere close to him to finish their kill. They would be lucky if they themselves could retreat to safety before… they were gone. The company quickly retreated into the Primatech compound. Over the course of the following minute Itachi grew white hot and exploded so violently that he took the front of the building off. After his explosion he calmed down, and went home… sadly he had vaporized reaymond. But at least he could not be used for the Hybrid.

The Company

1) Marth [hrG]

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

The new Cycle begins now! Ends in about 23hrs.

Intro

The Nightmare Begins

A Dark Cold-Blooded Night

We Still Have Plans For You...

*Sigh* No offence brandonb, great game and all, but it's a bit dull for us waiting to be drafted...can somebody please draft me? Before I lose my mind? :blink:

<(^-^)>

Sadly, at this point the two teams have pretty much lost their abilities to use the RIEs. Each side can only do two of them now because their buddies are dead and each have a player outed. I'm sorry Kat, it took this first game to work out the kinks, I promise it will be revised for the next game. Not to mention, I think people have now realized that this game is not mafia... so it's not all cloak-and-dagger and the team that is willing to make the sacrifice will be the team that wins.

Edited by Brandonb

*Sigh* No offence brandonb, great game and all, but it's a bit dull for us waiting to be drafted...can somebody please draft me? Before I lose my mind? :blink:

<(^-^)>

I know what you mean...it's killing me not to be able to talk to anyone. Hehehe... :P

Well, honestly I'm a little intimidated by the RIE (I messed it up :(), but I think it's a neat system, and in later games involving it I'd be happy to use it. Sorry for you potential draftees :( One of the characters on either side should have had a win condition like "Save the cheerleader, win the game," just to make people's heads explode.

One of the characters on either side should have had a win condition like "Save the cheerleader, win the game," just to make people's heads explode.

:lol: THAT would be fun :rolleyes: I'd feel sorry for Claire :P Y-SAN, I thought you would have been drafted by now, everyone wants YOU ;) *Sigh* I wish I had something to do...

<(^-^)>

Edit: Made some words capitalized

Edited by Kathleen

Blind Intuition

Another cold night… HRG heads to his target’s house and peers in the window. “Ah, there he is, watching TV.” HRG thought to himself as he circled back around to the back door. Quietly he crept into the house, but unknown to him, Sinistal had positioned a glass bottle on top of the back door handle. A second after HRG had opened the door there was a loud CRASH as the bottle shattered onto the tile floors. Having lost the element of surprise, HRG sprinted through the house to try and get his kill on Sinistral before he could make it out the front door. But it was no use, someone else was in the house… maybe in the bathroom when HRG was looking in through the window. Bye the time HRG had made it to the room where Sinistral had been, he was gone. Someone had grabbed Sinistral and phased with him right through the wall and off to hide somewhere they would never be found. So HRG put up his gun, and went back to the headquarters.

HRG met back up with the other Company Agents. They discussed a risky plan to take out Itachi head-on and just suffer the consequences or their decision tomorrow. They were going to take him out at all costs. They headed to Itachi’s apartment, and busted down his door. Raided the house without a thought, and began to hit him with everything they had. Itachi became enraged and let out a vibrant radioactive blast… but it was cut short. A bullet to the head, plus various other attacks, overwhelmed him and he fell to the floor lifeless. The company had done it… but they were all contaminated with radiation poisoning, and some were very badly burned… So bad that they knew there was no way they could kill again tomorrow… but they felt that it was worth it.

Hearing of this, the remaining Heroes planned a raid on crazypainter, late into the night. They found her alone in her home… In and out, two minutes and she lay in her bed, alone, and mortally wounded. However, the heroes had not done a through sweep of the vicinity. There was one person that had heard them approaching and decided to hide until the action ad taken place. Once the heroes were gone, Linderman came out of hiding and brought co back from the brink of death.

Earlier, Elle was taking a stroll through the mall, and she was having a great time. She had just bought a new pair of shoes and life was good. She then headed to the food court and bought a large cherry coke to quench her thirst from all the walking. No sooner had she bought the coke, then she bumped into Frost, who spilled the contents all over elle and the brand new shoes in her bag. So, she fried him until he was a hollow shell of a man. Then he hurried out the mall entrance and was gone by the time the boys in blue arrived.

Niki, having learned her own identity and the identity of HRG, went out on a quest to kill Prince Marth. However, she never found him. Because Claire had found him first, and taken him to a place where he would be safe for the night.

The Company

1) Marth [hrG]

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

The new Cycle begins now! Ends in about 23hrs.

Intro

The Nightmare Begins

A Dark Cold-Blooded Night

We Still Have Plans For You...

Attacking Blindly

Okay...that was a smart move on Claire's part...;P

Wow...the tables are really turning...it is probably a good move for the Company to draft Claire...if she hasn't already been drafted by the Heroes...what do you think, Claire?

I doubt she's been drafted by the Heroes...Why would she save me if she were?

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Prince_Marth85