Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy Battle

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#31 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:54 AM

Still waiting on about half of you to send in PMs or to verify your night actions. Those who I'm waiting on verification from should have a PM from me asking...So make sure to check your PM inbox for messages from me.

#32 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:16 AM

Still waiting on about half of you to send in PMs or to verify your night actions. Those who I'm waiting on verification from should have a PM from me asking...So make sure to check your PM inbox for messages from me.

hey prince i figured out y i don't get your PM's
on the roster it says dsm172 when it should be dms172

#33 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:29 AM

Oh. I copied it directly from the sign up page. I guess I should have checked to make sure the names were correct. I only changed it for those who used nicknames (Putting Kathleen in place of "The Fox" for example) and didn't notice your since it was a little hard to catch.

#34 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

I think I'm the only one who got this joke. Laughed my head off!! :lol:

I am glad you and my prince got it!!
But...
Ok so if we use our spell power we are defenseless that night?? Am I just getting it wrong/missunderstanding?

#35 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:03 AM

I am glad you and my prince got it!!
But...
Ok so if we use our spell power we are defenseless that night?? Am I just getting it wrong/missunderstanding?

Yes, you are defenseless. It's like attacking. I may change this in FF Battle 2. Like I said in the intro, this is my first attempt at hosting so bare with me.

#36 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:41 PM

Yes, you are defenseless. It's like attacking. I may change this in FF Battle 2. Like I said in the intro, this is my first attempt at hosting so bare with me.

No its cool, I am in no place to judge...
But thanks for the clarification. When do you think the night post will be up?

#37 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

So what happens if you miss the timeline for the night post? I sent mine in, I'm just curious, do we all wait on that person?
<(^-^)>

#38 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

Sorry, I'm still waiting on a few PM's actually. I said I would be lenient on the first night and day but I cannot wait forever. So for those of you I'm still waiting on (And you know who you are <_<) please get your night PMs in as soon as possible.

#39 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

Sorry, I'm still waiting on a few PM's actually. I said I would be lenient on the first night and day but I cannot wait forever. So for those of you I'm still waiting on (And you know who you are <_<) please get your night PMs in as soon as possible.

OK be lenient for now... but after a few rounds i think you should name and shame those late players. Or maybe they could be excluded from posting in this topic for a day (kinda like me in hospital during CSM2) or some other punishment.

#40 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:46 PM

OK be lenient for now... but after a few rounds i think you should name and shame those late players. Or maybe they could be excluded from posting in this topic for a day (kinda like me in hospital during CSM2) or some other punishment.

Oops! :o my bad, didn't get on for a while, but have now sent in my pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users