BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

Silverheart: Sorry Brainden guys, I have a High School Orientation tonight. I'm sorry I'm not on, I'm just so busy lately. After this I'll be on afterschool more. Please don't make me come back to a rooster of votes for me, when I don't even get to give my defence.

*cough*exactlywhathappenedtome*cough*

Anyway... Kat, Why won't you die?(not to be rude) You've got over half the roster waiting for popcorn! :lol:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough*exactlywhathappenedtome*cough*

Anyway... Kat, Why won't you die?(not to be rude) You've got over half the roster waiting for popcorn! :lol:

Aw, nice to know I'm loved, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :rolleyes: Hopefully someone put a "stop" spell on me, I wanna survive again :D

<(^-^)>

Aw, nice to know I'm loved, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :rolleyes: Hopefully someone put a "stop" spell on me, I wanna survive again :D

<(^-^)>

The new mini-game in mafia: Not how fast can we kill the mafia?.....

How long can we keep Kat alive?

Edit: Maybe to the end of the game?

Edited by RainThinker

Night 3 – The Flames of the Phoenix

DMS snuck around through the forest looking for his target for the night when a strange creature appeared before him.

KH2_Nobody-Dancer.jpg

DMS drew his weapon and attempted to attack the thing but it danced around and moved nimbly and DMS couldn’t seem to land a hit on it. As DMS was distracted attacking the creature, Xemnas was hidden a few yards away, preparing the Berserk spell and cast it on DMS who suddenly stopped for a moment and began to swing wildly, catching the Dancer off guard and finally slaying the Nobody.

xemnas.jpg

“Hehe, that should make things interesting tonight.” Xemnas said as he turned and left.

--------------------------------------------

Sephiroth flew through the night, looking for his target.

OneWingedAngelSeph.jpg

“Where is PG…” He looked around furiously, trying to find her and eventually spotted her walking along, with someone.

Sephiroth drew out his Masamune and flew to the ground, landing not far behind PG. PG and the person with her turned around and saw Sephiroth looking at them.

“Who are you?” PG asked.

“In a moment, that information would be of no use to you.”

91877ac-sephiroth-1.jpg

Sephiroth said and swung his sword at PG. In an instant the sword struck, but it did not hit its intended target. The person that had been walking along with PG stepped in the way of the attack and took the attack for her.

Sephiroth sneered at the sight of someone stepping in the way of his plans and did not want to risk being identified and flew off leaving PG looking at the scene that had just transpired in shock and confusion.

Cloud walked around, his First Tsurugi ready to strike at a moment’s notice. Soon he found Silverheart walking just outside the destructed village of Kazus.

Cloud_2007_version.jpg

“I found you!” Cloud shouted at Silverheart.

Silverheart swung around to face her attacker. She looked at Cloud, watching for any sudden movements in case she needed to defend herself.

Cloud strapped the First Tsurugi to his back and began to concentrate for a moment before the skies lit with a red light as the great Phoenix descended from the sky.

phoenix.jpg

The Phoenix flapped its mighty wings, sending a bright flare of fire through the air.

Silverheart knew that she was the intended target and turned to run. The Phoenix gave another flap of its wings, sending a wave of fire at Silverheart. Silverheart was unable to avoid the flames of the Phoenix and took the full force of the Phoenix Flame and let out a painful shout as she fell to the ground and disappeared in the sea of flames.

Cloud turned and left, knowing that Silverheart had been taken out.

Squall had no problem in finding DMS as he came charging out of the forest almost in a frenzy.

squall.jpg

Squall casted Scan on DMS trying his best not to draw DMS's attention.

Squall analyzed the information of the scan. “Hmm…I see…This is very useful information…Now at least I know what my next course of action should be…” Squall said to himself before leaving before DMS could find him.

Zidane looked around for DMS and had no problem spotting him as he charged around the fields, appearing to have no rhyme or reason for his actions due to the Berserk spell that had been cast on him. Zidane charged toward DMS.

dissidia2.jpg

DMS spotted Zidane coming at him and wildly swing his weapon at Zidane.

Zidane’s time as a thief had given him a much easier time at dodging but DMS was swinging too wildly for him to follow and backed far away from DMS and began to concentrate. After a moment, the cry of a bird disturbed the stillness of the night as the Phoenix came down through the clouds.

FFIX-Phoenix.jpg

DMS stopped only for a moment as the Phoenix flapped its wings, lighting the sky in a fiery blaze. The Phoenix gave another beat of its wings, sending fireballs at DMS. DMS moved quickly dodging the Phoenix’s attack and made his way toward Zidane.

Zidane watched as DMS came at him and broke his concentration on the summon and dodged as DMS threw an attack at him.

Phoenix, no longer being held by a summon, ascended back to the heavens.

Zidane couldn’t keep up with DMS’s wild attack pattern and decided it better to escape and ran into the nearby woods, disappearing amongst the trees. DMS tried to follow but when Zidane disappeared in the darkness of the woods, he turned and decided to search for another target.

Kat sighed, “I was able to survive yesterday thanks to that Stop spell halting the flow of the poison…But…I don’t think I can make it…through tonight too…”

After a while of walking around, Kat’s breathing became labored and she collapsed to the ground, finally succumbing to the effect of the poison.

Recruiter: Warriors of Light

1) Kathleen (Dead - Killed by Shadow (Poison))

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther - (Dead - Executed and found to be Ultimecia)

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker (Dead - Executed and found to be Kefka)

7) Limeliam (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger (Dead – Killed by Ultimecia)

11) crazypainter (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

12) Silverheart - (Dead - Killed by Cloud)

It's really down to the wire now!! Let the voting begin!

NO!! I died...no one used Stop :( Good luck innocents, and now, I bring you ghosts....GHOST POPCORN!! *pulls out giant bowl* It's really getting close now...:o *grabs a handful*

<(^-^)>

Edit: typo

Edited by Kathleen

NO!! I died...no one used Stop :( Good luck innocents, and now, I bring you ghosts....GHOST POPCORN!! *pulls out giant bowl* It's really getting close now...:o *grabs a handful*

<(^-^)>

Edit: typo

POPCORN!!! Yay!! *takes a handful*

Now.. lets the prosecutions begin! :D

Join the club ;)

I'm pretty sure my name appears several times in almost every post....

Well, I'm dead

*stuffs face with Ghost Popcorn*

( Poster on wall that points out that people can not eat popcorn with braces shines evily...)

Good game everyone :) GL to all the surivors....

I'm not gonna lie....now I have more time to work on my application to get into highschool....which most people think is more important that pretending to kill/save/defend/other with you people :lol:

*gets to work on essay and portfolio*

5) frozen_in_fire

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172 voting for FIF

PG i don't know who to vote for but i'm putting my faith in you to go to the final round

edit: forgot color

Edited by dms172

Okay, I skimmed the OP and didn't fins any rule that says that I can't reveal my role. So here goes; FIF, I am Squal...I scanned DMS last night and found out that he is bad (obviously, since we have not been given a victory yet.) If you do not vote for DMS then obviously you are also a baddie and I'm screwed. We'll soon see...

5) frozen_in_fire

8) Puzzlegirl - voting for DMS

9) dms172

5) frozen_in_fire

9) dms172 - voting for PG

FIF i have a feeling you know who to vote for let's take this to the end and have the most awesome one on one fight

Edited by dms172

Well, that was a quick switch-a-roo. I guess you're no longer counting on me to go the final round huh? Obviously you were hedging your bets that FIF was Squal...but you were wrong, my friend. Well, hopefully that means that FIF is also good and we will have a victory today! :D :D :D

5) frozen_in_fire

Edit: clarification

Edited by puzzlegirl

5) frozen_in_fire - voting for DMS

Have to go to school now...

come on. frozendon't you want an epic battle to end this

vote PG.

you must vote PG

Shes lieing about the squall thing

squall die last night and he's feeling in she can survive this round and kill you.

Dude, let it go. You don't have a leg to stand on. I can prove ten times over the I AM Squal, so let's just get on with the lynching shall we?