Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

• Please log in to reply
370 replies to this topic

#11 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:25 AM

Uh, but how does everyone know if he sends the offer? Is it posted in the night post? It says for the Akatsuki that only the parteners have BTSC, so how does Orochimarko know who everyone is? :wacko:
~Kat

#12 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

Uh, but how does everyone know if he sends the offer? Is it posted in the night post? It says for the Akatsuki that only the parteners have BTSC, so how does Orochimarko know who everyone is? :wacko:
~Kat

You might want to keep your questions to PMs Kat, you're being a little obvious. ;)

#13 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:57 AM

Obvious? :huh: I don't get how ANYONE wins this?! It's a lot more confusing then past games, and we do have some new people, maybe its best to put out explainations. I really have no clue what you're talking about PG...:blink: UGH I'm just going to sleep on it, I'm not having the best of days, I'm sure it will be easier to understand if I look at everything tomorrow. Night everyone <_<
~Kat

#14 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

If he chooses, Orochimaru will send an offer to either Akatsuki or Konoha. Then I will need pms from every living member of that faction he chooses. If the majority says 'yes' then they all benefit because Orochimaru's Group and his new Ally cannot hurt each other at Night. If the majority says 'no' then Orochimaru will be outed. It's a big gamble, but Orochimaru and his new Allies may feel it's an easier path to victory.

So much more strategy in this one..plus you dont even know who your team mates are..and you want ot kill the other team, not your own..
more complicated but more fun as well. Yeah kat, you may want to PM your mates instead of talking out in the open forum hun.

#15 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:55 AM

1) They are Ability, Chakra (Attack), Attribute - I'll color-code them to match, I forgot.
2) The Special Power kicks in if you max Ability and Attribute
3) Attribute is not automatic. It is the probability equivalent to it's number. So if Hidan has 50 Attribute, then there is 1/2 chance he will give away his ID. (Assuming his Attack failed)

Edit: for #2 this is an incentive to keep training if you maximize your Attacks. It's also an incentive to build your Attributes from the start. I made this part of the game since I figured it would be too easy to just train to get to 100 Attack efficiency and not worry about the Attribute part. ;)

Very interesting, elements of RPG come in. I like this......... :)

#16 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:52 AM

Here's the answer to a question that came up in pms, which I'll post here and fix in the OP. Training comes before anything else in the Night. In other words you get the benefits of your Training immediately.

Edit: I also altered Hidan's Power from 50,50,0 to 50,25,25. That was a typo. Sorry Hidan -_-

#17 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:14 PM

Keeping everyone updated: I've gotten 9/17 Night pms far. So, we're half-way there. B))

#18 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quick Question Itachi: Every character's chakra, or normal Attack, all have Wind, Taijitsu etc. beside them... what do they mean, what way do they apply?

#19 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

Quick Question Itachi: Every character's chakra, or normal Attack, all have Wind, Taijitsu etc. beside them... what do they mean, what way do they apply?

Neji can see each person's chakra. I didn't really make it clear, but if Neji does, then he only sees 1 type. I'll add that to the OP. It also applies with possible clues in the Night Posts. And it also applies to certain terrain. I.E. Kisame is extremely Water oriented, which is why he is a powerhouse if he's fighting by the River.

#20 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:14 PM

A couple of things about waiting since 24 hours is approaching. If some people delay too long (I'll give them another 10 hours or so - but only for this First Night) they will automatically use 1 of their Defenses. If it happens Night 2, they get replaced. Similar with voting. The voting cycle lasts 24 hours pretty exactly. If you don't vote once, it's forgiven. If you miss a second vote it's automatic replacement. Nothing personal, just making sure inactives don't harm the game. If there is an Inactive on your Team with BTSC, let me know also.

And on another note, I have almost all of the pms now.

Edit: on second thought, since I almost have all of them, I'll wait 4 more hours from this Post to release the first Night Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users