Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#11 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Whoa, didn't see this partner thing :wacko: So does that mean that you have to coordinate it with a partner? :blink:
~Kat

#12 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

Whoa, didn't see this partner thing :wacko: So does that mean that you have to coordinate it with a partner? :blink:
~Kat

Each character has a partner or partners they can use when attacking. For the Villains, it's listed with their defenses since they only have certain people they can use. For the Hero's, the have access to all of the partners.

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 04 October 2008 - 05:20 PM.

#13 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:50 PM

Each character has a partner or partners they can use when attacking. For the Villains, it's listed with their defenses since they only have certain people they can use. For the Hero's, the have access to all of the partners.

Thanks Prince, was a bit confused there myself :)

#14 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

I am going to have to reread this again.. and again. Every time I think I have it figured out one of you on here gives out another piece of info I hadnt
realized and then.. :blink: ..I am stuck thinking how did I miss that? i see that we have the ability to talk to some of the players but not all the Heros.
just various ones....maybe I need a nap and read again while fresh.

#15 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:51 PM

I guess to be clear about the partner thing, they basically replace the Item concept from the first 2 games. Suzaku, Inoue and Radical Ed are Out-of-Game Characters. Nobody plays as them. Any given Night when you choose to Attack you can also choose to partner up with 1 of them and only once for the whole game. i.e. assuming you are a Hero and Attack the first 3 Nights, you can partner with Suzaku Night 1, Inoue Night 2, and Radical Ed Night 3 and then that's it for your partnering for the rest of the game.

Suzaku is LeLouche's nemesis and will stop him from harming you in any way.
Radical Ed is a Hacker equal to that of The Laughing Man and will stop him from harming you in any way.
Inoue is from Bleach, but her only power is to restore. If you partner with her, she will undo what has been done to you that Night, if anything. (I'll make Inuoe's role clearer in the OP) - I prefer that she undoes everything bad as opposed to just reviving you. The only thing she can't reverse are the actions done by Aizen's Complete Hypnotism, but she can revive you after you die in that case.

#16 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:08 PM

I guess to be clear about the partner thing, they basically replace the Item concept from the first 2 games. Suzaku, Inoue and Radical Ed are Out-of-Game Characters. Nobody plays as them. Any given Night when you choose to Attack you can also choose to partner up with 1 of them and only once for the whole game. i.e. assuming you are a Hero and Attack the first 3 Nights, you can partner with Suzaku Night 1, Inoue Night 2, and Radical Ed Night 3 and then that's it for your partnering for the rest of the game.

Suzaku is LeLouche's nemesis and will stop him from harming you in any way.
Radical Ed is a Hacker equal to that of The Laughing Man and will stop him from harming you in any way.
Inoue is from Bleach, but her only power is to restore. If you partner with her, she will undo what has been done to you that Night, if anything. (I'll make Inuoe's role clearer in the OP) - I prefer that she undoes everything bad as opposed to just reviving you. The only thing she can't reverse are the actions done by Aizen's Complete Hypnotism, but she can revive you after you die in that case.

So Sazaku can save me if Leloche comes after me?

Edited by crazypainter, 04 October 2008 - 07:14 PM.

#17 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:27 PM

Ok got it. I didnt realize the 3 characters being talked about where not roles being played by someone.... but now I got it...
seems there are many characters that act like that...

#18 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:27 PM

EDIT: Right you got it CP. :D

#19 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

Ok ok, now I get it ^_^ Just must have missed that... so we can choose each of them once, but not on the same night right? And I've noticed Itachi is pretty cool on times, so when does the night end?
~The Fox

#20 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:14 AM

Ok ok, now I get it ^_^ Just must have missed that... so we can choose each of them once, but not on the same night right? And I've noticed Itachi is pretty cool on times, so when does the night end?
~The Fox

the night ends when all of our pm are in. Usually it will be 24 hrs from the last day/night post but since Itachi said it was starting oct 5th he is being lax on the 24hr rule. :P
Good to see ya in here kathleen, wish me luck! I wish you luck too as long as you are not a villian!! Otherwise watch your tail toots!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users