Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia Signups

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

This is speed Mafia right? I really wish I could play, this is one I didn't want to miss, but I'll probably be too busy :(

#32 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

This is speed Mafia right? I really wish I could play, this is one I didn't want to miss, but I'll probably be too busy :(

Yeah this is the speed version. I don't have as much free time as I did before either, so the speed version works out better for me right now. Less posts to catch up on, days/nights always end at set times, so if you only have a limited amount of time you can plan accordingly. The last hour or two leading up to the day post is the most important time I think, since most people tend to wait until the end before voting anyway. As long as you can log in to participate in the voting each day, you should be able to play. Nights are easy, just send in your PM each night, which takes all of like 5 mins. Unless you're a pirate of course. Posted Image

If this goes well, I'll be hosting a regular length version at a later date. I know Itachi has ABR3 coming up, and then Y-san has her M4F14-8, so it'll probably be after that. Although I think it would be cool if you played in this one, if you don't feel you can play right now, there's always next time.

#33 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

If this goes well, I'll be hosting a regular length version at a later date. I know Itachi has ABR3 coming up, and then Y-san has her M4F14-8

Don't forget Frost's Heroes game B)) though it may be a while before he starts it up. Even though I'm pretty sure he has already written the intro. ^_^

#34 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

Captain: Sinistral
1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West
3) FIF
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) dusty
8) Kat
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal
12) Slick
-If enough signups-
13) Dawh
14)
15)
16)

Backups:
17)
18)
19)

OK I changed my mind with help. :rolleyes:

Edited by akaslickster, 22 September 2008 - 09:54 PM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#35 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

Ha we can FINALLY START! ^_^ Thanks Slick ;)
~The Fox <(^-^)>

#36 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:11 PM

Ha we can FINALLY START! ^_^ Thanks Slick ;)
~The Fox <(^-^)>

Arrrggghh!!!!!!! I need my Mafia dose, it's been too long since my last fix!

#37 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:13 AM

Ha we can FINALLY START! ^_^ Thanks Slick ;) Your welcome and good luck in all the games. I am doing 4 at once now. :o
~The Fox <(^-^)>

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#38 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:45 AM

Don't forget Frost's Heroes game B)) though it may be a while before he starts it up. Even though I'm pretty sure he has already written the intro. ^_^

I also busy on drafting a game over here. Will post the draft someday today. But due to too many event here so I will consider to make the game start later. :)

#39 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

I also busy on drafting a game over here. Will post the draft someday today. But due to too many event here so I will consider to make the game start later. :)

Thanks Woon. ;)
EDIT: Yay for Aka! :D A full roster. So are we waiting for 3 more players or is this the final roster? Dawh is on top of the additional list, he would be a great addition. :P

#40 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

Thanks Woon. ;)
EDIT: Yay for Aka! :D A full roster. So are we waiting for 3 more players or is this the final roster? Dawh is on top of the additional list, he would be a great addition. :P

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users