BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

:D Somebody is on the same level as me! Hooray! But that doesn't change the fact that I don't know anything...

Well look, the first part of the first code, we've already found out what it unscrambles

;)

Yak on Wikipedia so basically go and look up Yak on Wikipedia. Look how it says content and then a number? Theres a box that has the contents, and you would go to the corrosponding content box and since we've found that w means word and l means letter, you should be able to figure out what to do next

;) I'm a bit stuck after what to do after that.

~Kat

HAHAHAHA I HAVE THE USERNAME!!!!!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT THE ANSWER!

Edit: nvm, I have been too maniacal ;) So here is the answer.

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for REALLY:

I'm sure of this one. It is...

Spoiler for OKAY:

eviyne. It is "one deeper than we may imply. So take the letters that are immediately after YAKMAN. And those are eviyne. I checked it myself.
Edited by frozen_in_fire

wait... is the password:

1421510758... I put in IS, because it was the first letter of IUCN and STATUS ( I think those are the words ), and I got some children's book, and when I searched for ISBN-10, I got this!

Nope.

Unless of course I got the username wrong. Which is a very real possibility at the moment.

Are you sure? I got Statue as well... :wacko: I rechecked it too!

~Kat

Edit: Oops, didn't see that post. Ok, does that change anything? *ponders*

Edited by Kathleen

I'd appreciate it if everyone worked stuff out on their own first, and if they need help, ask for some here :P Thanks

edit: spoiler for the Wikipedia decode:

are you sure you want to know? Drag over the text if you do:

IUCN STATUS (2 LETTERS)

Edited by unreality

Ooh! Thank you Unreality! I think I have the password now! If this is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm a bit scared for what comes next... :unsure: I'm so bad a traditional riddles, still working on the username, but I might just try the obvious answer first.

~Kat

Edit: nvm, I have been too maniacal ;) So here is the answer.

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for Username:

Are you sure?

Spoiler for REALLY:

I'm sure of this one. It is...

Spoiler for OKAY:

eviyne. It is "one deeper than we may imply. So take the letters that are immediately after YAKMAN. And those are eviyne. I checked it myself.

Wow I thought it had something to do with those letters after Kat said I was probably wrong...

How did you check it? Do you have the password too?

[spoiler='it is...

']eviyne. It is "one deeper than we may imply. So take the letters that are immediately after YAKMAN. And those are eviyne. I checked it myself.

Ooh that is GENIUS! Btw if you try yakman in anyway, it tells you you've exceeded the login tries (everyone tried it :P) Well I have to go to bed, good luck with anyone still on it, I'll check for updates tomorrow ^_^

~Kat

if you do try 'yakman' with the correct password, it shows a locked forum that informs you that yakman isn't the correct username
:P

Wow lol Unreality you are so devious B))

Can you give us a hint with the password?

Are you supposed to choose two letters out of IUCN STATUS or something?

GRR! I don't have the right password...<_< I guess I'm staying up until I get it. (I'm really sleep depriving myself on Brainden, hope I get this before M4F1A 7) -_-

~Kat

Edit: Nvm, my parents are getting mad...school starts soon :P Nite everyone and good luck!

Edited by Kathleen

GRR! I don't have the right password... <_< I guess I'm staying up until I get it. (I'm really sleep depriving myself on Brainden, hope I get this before M4F1A 7) -_-

~Kat

Edit: Nvm, my parents are getting mad...school starts soon :P Nite everyone and good luck!

It will be there after M4F14 - and everyone can get through eventually, we have different abilities here - you will finnish it if it doesn't finnish you :D

Enjoy it rather than endure it - Phil O'Sophy

I think the 'Yak' page on wikipedia is a little messy. I will go restructure it so it makes more sense...

NO! Don't you DARE change ANYTHING on the page. If you do you might destroy the key to code 1! And I think I got what Unreality was talking about...ICUN Status 2 letters...

Look under the pic of the yak, and it says their Icun Status, and it uses two letters

;)

~Kat

Edit: Although I'm a bit stuck finding a book that fits the letters...lots of french popping up :P

Edited by Kathleen