Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Advance Wars Mafia

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#31 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:18 AM

Eh, my knowledge is not directly role related.

Though, RIDs don't seem to be a problem in this game, so revealing the above info. should not be a drastic problem. It's important enough to be outed in the possible event of my death. I'd appreciate a save, but.. I'm not sure how necessary it is.

#32 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:48 PM

In the off chance I don't live to see the day, lynch Grey Cells. Sorry bro, it seems our Mafia Enemies for life thing has come at an awkward time. I was considering holding off on posting this, but idk if I'll make it through the night with my recent baddie winning spree. Trust me guys. He needs to go.

Good use of the eternal-mafia-enemy thing Izzy, but sorry that's not going to work. If it does work though, it's going to be unfortunate for us goodies. Blablah says he believes you, which means at least 1 goodie may have fallen in your trap?! I can understand why you are taking such a big risk to lynch me, you baddies cannot afford to have me around for long, can you? Or do you have an individual motive? And you are also stealing a save which means you are effectively looking for 2 goodie kills on night 1. A group kill for you guys and turning all goodies against an important goodie role to lynch him.(No RID's, right?) If you baddies really manage to pull this off, hats off. Because that will effectively be the end of the goodie resistance, right? 2 goodies down, only 5 more to go. The equation will stand at 3 baddies, 5 goodies and Indy.

I am posting a defense right now for 2 reasons: 1. I don't want confusion on N1 and 2. I will try to be as active as possible on D1 but tomorrow being a sort of curfew here, I may not be as active as required.

#33 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

Grey Cells is ???????. Good defense, though. I am taking the risk of outing you before D1 ends (and exposing myself in the process) because I cannot predict night actions and I have made a critical decision of deciding getting rid of you is more important than me hanging around. Possibly, and pretty much only because we don't know your win-con, and it could be practically anything. Goodies. If you don't believe me, there's little I can do to persuade you, but take this on faith right now. I guarantee, 100%, that GC is the indy. Baddies, disposing of him is probably in your best interest as well. Considering we usually have *nothing* to go on Night 1, consider this a godsend (for lack of a better word).

#34 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

@ Grey Cells, I believe Izzy because her knowledge matches with my action.

#35 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Great play baddies. Goodies I will just say one thing, wait for the dawn of day 1 and my goodieness will be proved.

#36 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:53 PM

Grey Cells is ???????. Good defense, though. I am taking the risk of outing you before D1 ends (and exposing myself in the process) because I cannot predict night actions and I have made a critical decision of deciding getting rid of you is more important than me hanging around. Possibly, and pretty much only because we don't know your win-con, and it could be practically anything. Goodies. If you don't believe me, there's little I can do to persuade you, but take this on faith right now. I guarantee, 100%, that GC is the indy. Baddies, disposing of him is probably in your best interest as well. Considering we usually have *nothing* to go on Night 1, consider this a godsend (for lack of a better word).

Theism prevails! :P There's a loophole you folks have missed and it's going to be apparent on Day 1.

#37 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

He's probably going to say I was redirected. Although that *could* be true, the chances are slim, and it is far more likely he's the baddie.

#38 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hey, I'm going to need a replacement since my flight to India has been changed to tomorrow, and I really have no time anymore. Sorry filly, i didn't expect this to happen. :dry:

#39 filly678

filly678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

Ok. MissKitten will be replacing abhisk.

#40 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Hey, I'm going to need a replacement since my flight to India has been changed to tomorrow, and I really have no time anymore. Sorry filly, i didn't expect this to happen. :dry:

India awaits your arrival. :D Day 1 will light the way, I hope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users