Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

filly678unreality

Early congrats on your 6000th post. Obviously I have no idea when that happens...
Aug 02 2010 07:25 PM
Photo

NickFlemingunreality

Umm if you just haven't responded to my message bcuz u dont want to rite now, thats fine, but u might wanna make sure ur inbox isn't full.
Jul 28 2010 11:03 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

unreality

hahahahaha andromeda! I love Calvin and Hobbes so much! It was my child brainfood
Jul 18 2010 07:51 PM
Photo

andromedaunreality

Hehehe... check this out, Watterson is awesome :)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LlLdGBMDils/Rd4VCGEfYGI/AAAAAAAAAJU/NxxEhPyqKfU/s400/chch-atheist.bmp
Jul 17 2010 12:28 AM
Photo
Photo

hamboneunreality

Thanks for input, no other topic seems to cause a bigger uprising than this one. Brings out the best and worst of people I think. It is closed for me though. As I stated in the very very beginning. Can't change my mind, but also stated that I did not wish to change your minds either.
Jul 15 2010 09:48 PM
Photo

hamboneunreality

Pick this up tomorrow, I do have to get some sleep. :)
Jul 15 2010 05:32 AM
Photo

hamboneunreality

hey unreality see your reading threads I posted. Not looking for people to change how the believe, just answering some questions that were asked in a proper forum.
Jul 10 2010 01:25 AM
Photo

unreality

ha nice catch! better not post again ever lol
Jun 25 2010 06:56 PM
Photo

LJaydenunreality

hey, look at that. 5555 posts!
Jun 25 2010 06:55 PM
Photo

unrealityMedji

happy birthday!
Jun 16 2010 10:06 PM
Photo

unrealityTralala!

thanks but I like your About Me even better haha :D Have a good one
Jun 11 2010 02:41 AM
Photo

Tralala!unreality

hi, well this is totally random.. but i was readin ur about me page...i so agree with u..so amazingly put :)
Jun 05 2010 11:02 AM