BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

:lol: Last minute frenzy! Am I the only one that feels like I'm going to explode from brain madness? :P Oh the anxiety! I feel like I ought to be preparing for some intense banging-head-against-wall action.

edit: No, slick! You're getting me more worried now. I wish your last post was something along the lines of *evil laugh* :(

Edited by star_tiger

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Last minute frenzy! Am I the only one that feels like I'm going to explode from brain madness? :P Oh the anxiety! I feel like I ought to be preparing for some intense banging-head-against-wall action.

you aren't the only one :unsure:

Heh. Well, ST, I'm more worried about my flip flopping. My intuition's been pretty good in the past though.

(edit: feel butterflies in stomach)

Edited by tpaxatb

Heh. Well, ST, I'm more worried about my flip flopping. My intuition's been pretty good in the past though.

Let's hope it hit bullseye this time too! Honestly, my intuition has a 95% failure rate; a nightmare of an asset in mafia :rolleyes:

:lol: Ditto! I hope the day post will be up before I go to bed...there's no way I'll be able to sleep peacefully without knowing what happened. :P

Me neither.

If slick is what he claimed to be...well, that changes the dynamic. On the other hand, it gives us quite a bit more to work with...

At least I go in the knowledge that I have survived the first cycle for the second mafia in a row :D

Me neither.

If slick is what he claimed to be...well, that changes the dynamic. On the other hand, it gives us quite a bit more to work with...

At least I go in the knowledge that I have survived the first cycle for the second mafia in a row :D

If slick is the Healer, we are so dead. No protection from RID kills, lost a powerful saving role...that's just increasing the chances of an indie win.

Btw, congratulations! Surviving is always good ;) Unless, of course, you are the baddie... :gasp:

If slick is the Healer, we are so dead. No protection from RID kills, lost a powerful saving role...that's just increasing the chances of an indie win.

Btw, congratulations! Surviving is always good ;) Unless, of course, you are the baddie... :gasp:

Let's just hope the Barbarian and Innkeeper pay close attention in that case... ^_^

Thank you for pointing out the anxiety so plainly GM. I can't sit still. If you could maybe tell us in the first few sentences SCSW... ;)

Oh, wow, I needed that chuckle...I'm going to definitely go get a drink now...hey isn't there a tavern in this here town????

Thank you for pointing out the anxiety so plainly GM. I can't sit still. If you could maybe tell us in the first few sentences SCSW... ;)

:lol: I will have to agree. I'm being forced to go to bed at the moment, and there's only a handful of excuses I can think of... :P

Day 1: Of Distrust and Calumnies

The citizens of Wyrmhaven crowded around ST’s burned house.

“What happened here?” everyone asked ST quizzically.

“An illusionist tried to kill me. Thank the heavens for the valiant defender,” she replied, “But we need to weed this dangerous magician out!”

Everyone agreed and heated arguments ensued. Streams of invectives poured out of the citizen’s mouths as they accused each other of being the culprit. And they settled on akaslickster.

“It is not me! I’m an innocent!”

“That’s what YOU say!” “Yeah!” The citizens closed in around akaslickster.

“You’re getting this wrong! I can heal you!”

“Are you claiming that you are the Healer? You sound too desperate! You need to be more convincing than this!” yelled the fervid crowd. Realizing that there was no way to talk sense into the citizens, akaslickster started looking for a way to escape.

‘The cliffs,’ the sudden thought came into his mind, almost as if planted by an unseen force. Akaslickster slid under the throng of angry citizens and started running for the cliffs. The citizens, insane with bloodlust, chased akaslickster to the edge of the cliffs.

“Get him! Get that illusionist!”

Akaslickster, demonstrating an inhuman feat, leaped onto a ledge no one else could reach.

“Safe for now,” he sighed relief. Suddenly, he heard a growl from behind. An adult timber wolf, the size of a small cabin, was ready to pounce on him. A startled akaslickster jumped backwards, into the abyss, letting loose his last scream.

“Demon!” the citizens cried as they saw akaslickster make the leap.

“No! He’s using these strength enhancing herbs – he is who he claims he is!”

“What’s he doing?” someone pointed out. All eyes were on akaslickster. He appeared to be jumping away from an invisible beast, but there was nothing the citizens could see.

The citizens heard akaslickster’s scream fade away in the depths of the chasm. With a defeated look on their faces, the citizens shuffled back to their homes, wondering what made akaslickster jump into the abyss.

ST knew. She had seen the same thing. "Illusions," she spat. She vowed to not let anger cloud her judgment again.

“Well done, Enchantress. You have redeemed yourself.”

Host: scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

4. Akaslickster – [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

5. Lost in Space

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

Night 2 ends in about 24 hours. 7PM PST.

Edited by scsw