BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I love reading books, so I thought I would give clues and you could solve the puzzle. With one clue at a time you will figure the titles out, I'm sure of it(That is if you don't guess it correctly on your first try).

The Clues

1.The Grave Diggers Handbook

2. mechanical man

3. court

4. three people live in the house of the main charater. themself, their dad and the maid.

5. The children must try to help a species survive

That should be good for now. If you need clues, say for which one you need a clue and I will give it to you. Some of these books might be harder than others.

Edited by cjstone314

The Spiderwick Chronicles ?

Edit for: Ah, unfortunately couldn't name the authors of either. Read part of 1 at some point while at the book store one day, will probably read the whole thing sooner or later.

sorry thats not it , though you are on the right track with that it is a children's book.

Even though I'm a pretty good reader, don't know if I've read any of these books.

is maybe the mechanical man the tin man from wizard of oz?

I know it's probably not it, but it's just a thought.

Edited by txmom2

i think i know about the 5th one but i just can't remember the name....i'll have to research, sorry......or can you just give a hint...???

the author is an actress and the characters are two boys and a girl

I love reading books, so I thought I would give clues and you could solve the puzzle. With one clue at a time you will figure the titles out, I'm sure of it(That is if you don't guess it correctly on your first try).

The Clues

1.The Grave Diggers Handbook

2. mechanical man

3. court

4. three people live in the house of the main charater. themself, their dad and the maid.

5. The children must try to help a species survive

That should be good for now. If you need clues, say for which one you need a clue and I will give it to you. Some of these books might be harder than others.

So, the clues you've given us are something out of the book, not like a POW on the title itself, right?

I've got one for you, and if you haven't read it, i highly recommend it, its wonderful (if short) book:

"Love me, love my panbread!"

As far as guesses go, I haven't a clue... sorry