BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Terminator Mafia

Baddies: Win if all goodies are terminated (have BTSC and group kill)

Skynet System: If terminated, all baddie BTSC is lost. Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of RID. Cannot be lynched.

T-1000: (m) Spy.

T-X: (f/m) Uses shape-shifting ability to stop one player’s (m or f) action.

Independent: Win if Skynet, Sarah Connor and John Connor are terminated

T-101: (m) Can terminate one person each night. Immune to T-X's "feminine charms"

Marcus Wright: (m) Spy.

Goodies: Win if all baddies are terminated

John Connor: (m) One termination each night. Has BTSC with Sarah Connor. If he targets Kyle Reese, termination fails.

Sarah Connor: (f) Can save one player every odd night. Has BTSC with John Connor.

Kyle Reese: (m) Spy. Can gain BTSC with John or Sarah Connor if he targets them.

Kate Brewster: (f) As a doctor, Kate can save one player every even night. If John Connor is targeted on any night, will automatically save him once.

Dr. Peter Silberman: (m) Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of learning RID. Vote can count as x0, x1 or x2.

Blair Williams: (f) Can use extensive technological knowledge to hack and post one message every night.

My first Mafia. This thread is for comments and suggestions, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SIGN-UPS!!!

Thanks for signing up, CP! I know this is a stupid question to ask, but have you tried PM-ing SD?

there are no stupid questions...

I didnt remember if it was SD.

:duh:

OK what I was thinking is this: we are having probs filling the slots so why dont we focus on one game, start it, and as players are killed they fill the next game list. Start with fantasy and then go to Terminator and so on.

Hosts: music_luvr95 and star_tiger

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13) crazypainter

Okay guys we are about halfway full on both these Mafia's. I want to actually play one and I will play whichever one comes first. So I'll sign up for this not knowing which game will start first, but no matter what, a game should start soon

:huh: wow rather surprised the games havent filled up.. thought one of the game would have started by now... or some of the Fantasy players sign up for this one..once you die you cant go to the other game and sign up...just a thought.

Can we reduce this to one host? and create a player, some people are away still it looks

Ask slick, Izzy and whoever else you think of..

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4) LIS

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13) crazypainter

I have lots to do but have joined to help the numbers, can pass if someone want a late entry.

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4) LIS

5) underground_dan

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13) crazypainter

Folloing GM's call to arms I've signed up for this one too. I was previously holding back as this coming weekend I'm going away to a rental house (family thing) and don't know what 'net access i'll have (even mobile reception might be poor!)

Thank-you for signing up, everyone!

Music and I have decided to hold up the sign-ups until after FM2 is finished, since neither of the rosters have been filled in and at this rate, neither of them will be in the near future. Because FM2 sign-ups went up before Terminator's, we thought it'll be more logical to let that mafia run and then begin this one. :)

I was previously holding back as this coming weekend I'm going away to a rental house (family thing) and don't know what 'net access i'll have (even mobile reception might be poor!)

Oh yeah im going away for a weekend and a monday in a couple of weeks time too :D

Hopefully this will be finished by then :3

Oh yeah im going away for a weekend and a monday in a couple of weeks time too :D

Hopefully this will be finished by then :3

Since FM2 sign-ups aren't full, chances are this mafia won't start until you come back :P Have fun, wherever you're going!

Sorry TB, sign ups are closed for now...

I got grounded and am sneaking on now, this mafia is probably not going to start until it's over and I don't know when that will be, sorry everybody, HSM 2 will most likely start first.

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4) LIS

5) underground_dan

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13) crazypainter

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4) LIS

5) underground_dan

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13)

feeling overwhelmed and a few new things on my plate/easel.

Sorry I have to bow out...

if you need a replacement please dont hesitate to ask.

feeling overwhelmed and a few new things on my plate/easel.

Sorry I have to bow out...

if you need a replacement please dont hesitate to ask.

No worries! Don't overwork yourself :D This won't take place for a while, so if things ease up, feel free to resign-up!

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3)

4) LIS

5) underground_dan

6)

7)

8)

9)Clozo

10)

11) GMaster479

12) Magic

13)

Sorry guys, school is coming and i'm trying to do better in school because last year as I joined brainden so i have decided to take a temporary break from brainden

Once again i'm sorry