BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

18 answers to this question

America? Oil? Forests? They fit everything but the first line.

Yawning? Starts and ends with a closed mouth, it certainly fits the second line, third line makes sense because yawning is contagious (and hard to fight), and it's set dreams off by getting you sleepy... but no lust for wealth.

Marriage! Should end with death (not against divorce btw, just saying that it'd be nice if the right people always married and nobody ever needed a divorce), and death comes with funeral, and funerals and marriages happen in religious centers! We're one but parted - the married couple. Lust for wealth - arranged marriage into a wealthy family. Dreams set sail - marriage for love.

But the third line I have no idea... bleh.

America? Oil? Forests? They fit everything but the first line.

Yawning? Starts and ends with a closed mouth, it certainly fits the second line, third line makes sense because yawning is contagious (and hard to fight), and it's set dreams off by getting you sleepy... but no lust for wealth.

Marriage! Should end with death (not against divorce btw, just saying that it'd be nice if the right people always married and nobody ever needed a divorce), and death comes with funeral, and funerals and marriages happen in religious centers! We're one but parted - the married couple. Lust for wealth - arranged marriage into a wealthy family. Dreams set sail - marriage for love.

But the third line I have no idea... bleh.

Interesting thought processes, but no, nothing yet.

actually, river may be more apprpriate because it begins and ends with an R, but does one sail on a river? Well, if you dont get to picky about the use of the word sail and take it to mean boating in general, then yes.

Alaska?

Awesome job DudleyDude, that's it!

Alaska

I end the same as I started - Starts and ends with an 'A'

Although we're one, I am parted - Part of the US, but separated from the contiguous US

Few can tame me, many have failed - Most of it is a tough wilderness few people can survive

A lust for wealth, many dreams sailed - The Alaskan gold rush, and in more recent times, fishing.