BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

I have a good reason why nobody has been killed since slick died... This is the first night after he died. There was also a killing the night that he did die.

Edit: I agree, if the seer does anything it should be to check out slick, I'm sure they have already thought of that though.

Edited by music_luvr95

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As CrazyPainter and Rir were sitting by the wall talking Tom walk up and said he need to talk to CrazyPainter, She was not seen till morning.

DAY 2 STARTS NOW!

So sorry guys. I forgot about this...Tom already spied me. They Know who I am so I will just come out with it.

I am the ...

OK Music...I want to have you be my deputy. You got that? You dont need no stinking badges. I didnt have one.

So please go and look at all that I have said.

Rir was arrested a few times..so if he is who he says he is...and he acted that night...he is lying. I am getting

confused here with the days and night taking so long.

I can think of one other S that was on the suspition list...But Rir saved him with a tie. I am hoping that Rir is telling the truth, but why would he have done that?

I dont know why for sure. But I know who he voted to save is not an innocent! So either he was mistaken or saving his buddy.

There's 0 proof? I've claimed a role. I am the role resurrected by the Magic User, for starters.

This is what SG said and Rir and I (the only others on at the time) didn't want to risk it.

I dont know why for sure. But I know who he voted to save is not an innocent! So either he was mistaken or saving his buddy.

Well I hope it's the latter, so that we can start getting rid of some baddies.