BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

Day 3: No one wants to get anybody lynched???

Not one lynch had gone successfully so far for the Murder Club. Either someone protected someone or everyone couldn't decide.

Today clozo and TB were up, but when TB got released, FIF took over and made sure that everyone knew that he was here to find the murderer and his cohorts. When FIF left, SomeGuy was put up for questioning. His defense was shaky, but in the end he and clozo, who hadn't showed up for the debate, and SG were tied, and once again, no one was lynched, and now it was up to the night action to give everyone the answers that couldn't be found tonight.

END OF DAY 3.

Wow, i left for 3 hours and didn't see that coming at all. But, that's mafia

NIGHT 4 BEGINS NOW, WILL END AT 6:00 PST, 9:00 PM EST

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever want to scream?? I go to the grocery store and find this ...MESS! Grr I cant sit by the computer all day and lead you all to water.

I am sure the baddies are having a grand old time laughing at us!

Music I could pinch you right now!! But I got taken in by slick so I cant say much.

OK Clozo and UndergroundDan werent here, didnt vote. I think they got kidnapped.

Geek strikes again? Geek a simple reminder..you are on the side of the goodies...

Its my fault too. I am obviously not doing a good enough job convincing the rest of my team.

These are the top guys who I suspect of being either a baddie or independent....

Slick

Some Guy

SCSW

Rir

and Derrai

But I was right about Slick and Social Darwin.

I cant be killed by the killer tonight as it is a

even night..thank goodness!

So saving roles, please save other players.

Oh, you all should know that I am going on a small ~~trip~~ but will have access to my blackberry if there are bars.

My friend has comp access so i should be able to get on. Dont count me as inactive pls. I will drink a beer for you

all as I party in Big Bear.

Wow... I 've never been threatened for a pinching. It's funny and slightly scary at the same time.

Note that I am only speaking for myself now, because I don't know what others are thinking, but listening to SG's argument made me not want to risk it, I'm kind of a gambler and... well I didn't think the stakes were good. As for the others, we very well could have lynched a goodie because nearly everyone else was inactive and most likely wouldn't have gotten on in time to defend themselves.

1. Derrai - voting for Clozo

2. UD

3. akaslickster - Death by Prez

4. Crazypainter voting for Some Guy

5. FIF - voting for Some Guy

6. MrsP - voting for Some Guy

7. SomeGuy - voting for FIF

8. Social Darwin - death by Killer

9. tpaxatb – Death By Killer

10. Clozo

11. scsw - voting for Clozo

12. Rir - voting for Clozo

13. music

i am going to vote for Clozo just to tie things up... when does day end?

Aw Rir, why'd ya have to do that..we would have gotten a baddie..now I have to assume you are a baddie or inde too.

Aw Rir, why'd ya have to do that..we would have gotten a baddie..now I have to assume you are a baddie or inde too.

i think we can trust Someguy and i had to do that to keep him alive. This game like i said before is going to be tough, with so many people not saying anything i think someone should out themselves and i would out myself if anybody thinks it will help, i am not scared to do so

Underground.. you there?? Please believe me. Plllease...if you dont the innocents are lost.

edit;

arent you up early over there in new south wales? Or am I wrong about that too?

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry for being inactive during the day, i was stranded at Bathurst airport which doesn't even have a bar let alone any internet access.

Looking at the voting patterns, I've got to say SG is suspect and that drags in Riranor to as he provided the tying vote in the lynch. I'm still no closer to coming up with a list of who is good to try and find the non-innocents. CP is the only one who defintely makes it at the mo.

Hopefully the night will provide good info for the goodies.

Edit: opefully is not a word opefully is not a word opefully is not a word

Edited by underground_dan

go ahead baddies, attack me, get rid of one of the valuable goodies. Save roles that are still alive, please go ahead and save people other then me please. Come on baddies, don't be scared, attack me.

I am going to vote for clozo as well, I think it is a little interesting that she brings up her inactivity and says she is busy in school - but as soon as someone voted for her, she was right here and able to post. Makes me think she has been lurking and watching.

That would be because that's the time I get home from school ;)

If you had a look at my other posts you would see that they are around this time :)

OK Clozo and UndergroundDan werent here, didnt vote. I think they got kidnapped.

If I was kidnapped, I didn't know about it unsure.gif

I would try and use the computers at school but they watch you like a hawk and I'm sure I would be booted off.

It is the weekend now though so I will be available to be questioned but I am going out tomorrow for half the day but I should have internet access.

go ahead baddies, attack me, get rid of one of the valuable goodies. Save roles that are still alive, please go ahead and save people other then me please. Come on baddies, don't be scared, attack me.

Ok now that looks incredibly desperate...

Along with the fact you probably know they will not attack you because you are a baddie so that would be stupid to attack yourself..

Well he does have two cards to save his behind, I think that could definitely help him ;)

He can't use the cards on himself, I don't think. No one else can save themselves (the geek, hippy, cop) so I don't think the magic player would be able to either.

yawn** I wake up..

Udan you crack me up. I am not sure if this is gonna be a bumpy night. The others have been far too quiet.

Not even mention of who was taken in, hid, protected, shivered in fear, attacked, etc. Maybe nothing like that happened...

Still a lot of night to go.

I know stuff mustve happened cuz the hosts said they were waiting on actions. Obviously we did send some actions in.

4. Jhessian Zombies - Fear (Can Not be targed by baddies)

5. Puppet Conjurer - token ( target player gets a doppler ganger made of them for 48 hour and that takes every thing)

I'm not 100% sure but I think he can use those on himself, can he GM/Magic?

:duh:

I can not believe I forgot that!!!!

Ok Rir, there is a chance you could be who you say...

But I cant believe you are good because you are trusting Some Guy.

this is putting a big target on my back. If I am spied on tonight

they will find out who I am. If I am not killed by the baddies

it will be because Slick was the Killer. Guys, please tell me if I am wrong.

Actually, I would like Underground Dan or Music to tell me because

they are the only ones I am 100% sure are good/innocent.

I dont trust the rest of ya.

Oh and if someone wants to block Tom from spying on me that would be great.

I think we are going around in circles here.

Edited by crazypainter

Forgive me my grogginess in advance, also I left my glasses somewhere so I'm a little crankier than usual.

The geek/magic user would be the only ones to shield you from Tom, and I don't remember what the even/odd actions are for Tom or the neighborhood watch. I'll check in a minute...

Why UD exactly? I was wondering a bit about him.

Also I'm sure MrsP is a goodie/indie because Shadow targeted her N1. I'm thinking more towards indie though.

Edit: Tome is a blocking role tonight... Wait, it's N4 right?

Edited by music_luvr95

I am rather sure (95%) I know who the inde's are. She isnt one of them.

There are 3 baddies, 2 indes, 8 innocents. So five bad, 8 good.

Only two players dead so far. One innocent, one baddie or inde.

Since Slick was killed there have been no more deaths. have there been attempts?