BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4: Unfortunate happenings

The Killer was alive and ready to stop all of the insanity that was happening in the house. He needed another kill, but needed a target that would be good dead, but not protected. Poor old Mrs. P was his target. Crazypainter and her had been talking up a storm all night and knowing that CP may be guarded tonight, he took his chances with the other big mouth. This death was another brilliantly concocted plan by the killer. He saw Mrs. P go to the kitchen and followed her. He took a knife out of the silverware drawer. Mrs. P saw the knife and before she could even take a breath to scream, an apple was put in her mouth and held in there. She was too weak as it was to stop the killer from holding her nose and holding the apple in her mouth at the same time, so she passed out, and for the finale, laid her on her back and stabbed her with the same knife he had.

CP had been running her mouth all night. Weeping over Mrs. P's body, she was saddened, asking

"WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?"

She wanted to do all she could tonight to stop someone, but as she got up to leave, the ol' Peeping Tom got behind her and slammed her into the Kitchen Wall. Just like in Night 2, she was out cold.

The Hippy was way too high to act the night before, but had pulled himself back together and was ready to enjoy the night with another person. Riranor was acting really strangely and the Hippy felt he would be a perfect target. He saw him sitting in the Parlor, and stuck a joint in his mouth and started chatting with him. The Hippy didn't realize however that Riranor wasn't Riranor, but a clone. This clone simply sat there while the Hippy blabbed on and on about the Grateful Dead and tie-dye shirts until he passed out. Then the real Riranor came out, took back his clone, and then dragged The hippy into the closet for the night.

The Cop was having a tough time deciphering what was happening. After last night's lynch results, he took in SomeGuy for questioning.

END OF NIGHT 4. Sorry to see you go Mrs. P. Hope you enjoyed your first Mafia

LET THE LYNCH BEGIN!!! (Maybe we can finally get a successful lynch tonight :huh: )

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster - death by President

4. Crazypainter

5. FIF

6. MrsP - death by Killer

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin - death by Killer

9. tpaxatb - Death by Killer

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

Edited by Gmaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

4. Crazypainter voting for SCSW

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

I have to leave and wont be changing my vote! Yes I am who you all think I am...I am gonna miss my buddy. We were having such fun!

The baddies know who I am who MrsP was. I didnt even get to do my action.. Blocked! No surprise there!

I promise that Myself, MrsP, UD, Music are innocents. SCSW SomeGuy, and Slick are NOT! I dont know if they all are Baddies or independents.

I have to leave that up to you all to work out. The goodie killing role Prez is alive I am sure and so is the Baddie Killer.

1. Derrai

2. UD

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music voting for SCSW

I agree entirely with CP, we need to get rid of the baddies we know

I have to leave and wont be changing my vote! Yes I am who you all think I am...I am gonna miss my buddy. We were having such fun!

The baddies know who I am who MrsP was. I didnt even get to do my action.. Blocked! No surprise there!

I promise that Myself, MrsP, UD, Music are innocents. SCSW SomeGuy, and Slick are NOT! I dont know if they all are Baddies or independents.

I have to leave that up to you all to work out. The goodie killing role Prez is alive I am sure and so is the Baddie Killer.

1. Derrai

2. UD

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir voting for SCSW

13.music voting for SCSW

I am going to follow your lead CP, you were right about akaslickster. I would also like to bring up Clozo though, before she assumed i was a baddie when i tried to taunt the baddies, not thinking about it and jumping to conclusions and this has given me the belief she could be a baddie of Indy trying to get an innocent killed. I would like you to think about this CP

edit: music posted before me also voting for SCSW

edit2:

Ok now that looks incredibly desperate...

Along with the fact you probably know they will not attack you because you are a baddie so that would be stupid to attack yourself..

this is what made me suspicious of Clozo, she seemed to jump to conclusions

Edited by Riranor

Oh I wanted to mention that I think Derrai is a baddie.

Come on Rir and Clozo. Its up to you to bring the innocents to victory!!

As a note... Rir, your role is sooooo damn confusing. It is what confused me the most and turned me every which way but straight!

edit:

Damn you baddies! I tried to arrest Fif but you blocked me!

I dont think I was able to do one single action this game!

Edited by crazypainter

Oh I wanted to mention that I think Derrai is a baddie.

Come on Rir and Clozo. Its up to you to bring the innocents to victory!!

As a note... Rir, your role is sooooo damn confusing. It is what confused me the most and turned me every which way but straight!

:lol: i didn't even realize my role was every other night and i was so confused about traumatic visions, at first i thought i could use it on other people but it only works on myself.

edit: im not sure if what i said before would be considered illegal or not

Edited by Riranor

Night 4: Unfortunate happenings

The Killer was alive and ready to stop all of the insanity that was happening in the house. He needed another kill, but needed a target that would be good dead, but not protected. Poor old Mrs. P was his target. Crazypainter and her had been talking up a storm all night and knowing that CP may be guarded tonight, he took his chances with the other big mouth. This death was another brilliantly concocted plan by the killer. He saw Mrs. P go to the kitchen and followed her. He took a knife out of the silverware drawer. Mrs. P saw the knife and before she could even take a breath to scream, an apple was put in her mouth and held in there. She was too weak as it was to stop the killer from holding her nose and holding the apple in her mouth at the same time, so she passed out, and for the finale, laid her on her back and stabbed her with the same knife he had.

CP had been running her mouth all night. Weeping over Mrs. P's body, she was saddened, asking

"WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?"

She wanted to do all she could tonight to stop someone, but as she got up to leave, the ol' Peeping Tom got behind her and slammed her into the Kitchen Wall. Just like in Night 2, she was out cold.

The Cop was having a tough time deciphering what was happening. After last night's lynch results, he took in SomeGuy for questioning.

Waiiit a second!!

If CP and Mrs. P were who they said to be... and one was killed and the other was blocked... how come The Cop still acted?

Please someone tell me I am thinking wrong and i stuffed up something here! I still believe CP...

Riranor, I dont think anything. I know! 100% I can only arrest I mean attest to that. I have done my job well, until last night. I kept MrsP protected. She did well for her first game. Tonight i am sure I will be blocked as well. But i will try to lock up SCSW if we dont lynch him.

Innocents..who do we think the Killer is?? Is our killer dead? Unfortunately I think so.

Yes, I am rather sure our president is dead, or else they would have acted last night.

I think there is a slight possibility that SG is the prez, considering he was blocked last night and the prez didn't act. Only a slight chance though, and I'm not relying on that small chance.

1. Derrai

2. UD

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

10.Clozo - voting for SCSW

11.scsw

12.Rir voting for SCSW

13.music voting for SCSW

1. Derrai

2. UD

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

11.scsw

12.Rir voting for SCSW

13.music voting for SCSW

Wow. Bandwagon.

EDIT: I'm still at work, but I'll be able to jump in for a bit later. CP, who are the baddies on your list again?

Edited by scsw

I figured that being a sheep isn't all that bad when we're almost absolutely sure you're a baddie.

1. Derrai - voting for SCSW

2. UD

5. FIF

7. SomeGuy

11.scsw

12.Rir voting for SCSW

13.music voting for SCSW

I won't be online for too long, but I assure you, to win this you will have to lynch baddies, not goodies. I'll be back after dinner if you need more compelling evidence, which I hope you will be here to verify for yourselves.

Wow. No one's here to listen. Fine. What if I tell you that I can tell you for sure the roles of 4 players, well make that six including mine and CP's. The 4 player's names are grayed out.

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be gone until tomorrow, I might not get on in time for the end of the night and I won't be able to change my vote.

Edit: put day instead of night

Edited by music_luvr95