BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

BTW.. now that I have outed myself to you all..I dont mind if I am killed. It will be done in the service of the innocents.

But if I die...we will know that the killer is still out there and it wasnt slick.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW.. now that I have outed myself to you all..I dont mind if I am killed. It will be done in the service of the innocents.

But if I die...we will know that the killer is still out there and it wasnt slick.

Yeah that is a good point, and we will know that we have to try extra hard to find the killer. It's hard that we haven't been able to lynch anyone we all want yet!

I am going to be frank and outright say that I do not want to out myself. I could always give a reason, but why would I do that unless it's asked of me? *cue innocent look*

OK Music...I want to have you be my deputy. You got that? You dont need no stinking badges. I didnt have one.

So please go and look at all that I have said.

Rir was arrested a few times..so if he is who he says he is...and he acted that night...he is lying. I am getting

confused here with the days and night taking so long.

i can tell you those nights i was arrested i was trying to resist with my role, first night i used fear, then i resurrected the pres the second night, the third night i did my Traumatic visions to counter and whoever targeted me ended up kidnapping them self i believe... the post was confusing. I can use actions twice except the resurrect. and to react to Clozo, i want the baddies to attack me and risk me countering, or i can be tricking them and be doign something entirely different. You jumped on the conclusion i am baddie without thinking it through.

i can tell you those nights i was arrested i was trying to resist with my role, first night i used fear, then i resurrected the pres the second night, the third night i did my Traumatic visions to counter and whoever targeted me ended up kidnapping them self i believe... the post was confusing. I can use actions twice except the resurrect. and to react to Clozo, i want the baddies to attack me and risk me countering, or i can be tricking them and be doign something entirely different. You jumped on the conclusion i am baddie without thinking it through.

I may have missed something here since I've only been playing for a day... but doesn't the role description say that...

Magic Player: Believes that the cards hold real creatures, and uses anyone of the cards abilities every other night

I may have missed something here since I've only been playing for a day... but doesn't the role description say that...

Magic Player: Believes that the cards hold real creatures, and uses anyone of the cards abilities every other night

Yes it does say that. Interesting..

I never noticed that, do you think it may be a GM error?

If he really is who he says he is, then it has to be an error. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to do all that. Or it isn't an error, and...well I think we know where that leave us.