BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

“I say we get rid of Clozo, I get a bad vibe from her and I want to see what she has to say,” Limey spoke and stared at everyone else, some people nodding with agreement but the idea didn’t’ catch on.

“Then how about Derrai, he has been quiet,” no one knew who spoke but it wasn’t a bad idea everyone thought.

“I’m not anyone who can do anything though, but I am important to keep around. I can be trusted,” the area started to grow eerie, and the feeling of dread started to fill the air. A large scraping sound was heard, metal against road. In the distance a large man, with some sort of pyramid shaped metal helmet was walking towards them; dragging his sword across the ground like a child would a toy wagon but much slower. He walked slowly towards the group, everyone watching Pyramid Head cautiously. He stopped at the center and watched Derrai, slowly raising his blade.

“I’m innocent I tell you, you’re all making a mistake, I shouldn’t be the one too die,” Pyramid started to walk towards Derrai and he panicked. He decided it was time he revealed who he was, “I’m James, James Sunderland, don’t kill me!”

It was too late to go back though, there was the sound of truth in his voice and in Silent Hill you always take your chances with that, but before Pyramid Head could be stopped the sirens went off. Once again the floor peeled around everyone, the sight making the intimidating appearance of Pyramid Head stronger. The transformation completed and everyone ran; they knew that they are the ones that called Pyramid Head to kill Derrai, and now they realize it was a mistake. The influence of evil was still upon them, as three people stood from the roof top of a nearby building, watching the heroes run off in terror.

Behind the heroes Derrai’s screams were heard, as Pyramid Head Grabbed him by the skin of his stomach, slowly raising and tearing the skin off, but not enough to kill him then and there. Pyramid Head held him in air, pain seemed to shoot through Derrai’s screams like a bullet. Pyramid took his sword in his other hand, silencing Derrai once and for all.

“He was as innocent as the rest of them and they cut him short, it’s a pity what the power of influence will do to people,” Dahlia spoke while the others looked down, the power in their eyes showed no mercy.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai [DEAD, found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD

11. underground_dan

I'm sorry its so short, i was having a major writing block all day and that's the best i could do. I promise to make up for it through an amazing night post. Anyway Otherworld 2 starts now.

Edit: i just now realized so far all the protagonist are dying in the order of the games they are from XD

edit 2: typos

Edited by Riranor

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bangs head on desk repeatedly* Great :dry:

hmmm well there goes my speculations...Rir...does that mean that Walter has that ability right now....and Derrai you shoulda said something more :duh:

well...anyone got any suggestions? I'm dead after tonight :P

edit: misspelled Derrai's name

Edited by Impervious

hmmm well there goes my speculations...Rir...does that mean that Walter has that ability right now....and Derrai you shoulda said something more :duh:

Walter gets to choose who he wants to steal from as long as they are dead, the problem is that if he chooses from someone killed during night post then he is shooting in the dark at what role he will get.

edit: forgot quote XD

Edited by Riranor

Walter gets to choose who he wants to steal from as long as they are dead, the problem is that if he chooses from someone killed during night post then he is shooting in the dark at what role he will get.

What, are you helping the baddies now? ;) But there is a possibility that Walter decided to get an ability as soon as he can and chose tpaxatb's.

I will have to agree with clozo there. I had no idea Derrai was James :(

Who to kill/save or not to kill/save, that is the question -_-

Indeed. Unfortunately for us The Order still has free reign...and Alex has a 1/3 chance of randomly hitting one of them tonight.

Indeed. Unfortunately for us The Order still has free reign...and Alex has a 1/3 chance of randomly hitting one of them tonight.

And we won't know if we've killed a goodie or baddie

Edit: I wonder if Harry would be willing to spy on someone if we decide we want to...

Edited by music_luvr95

Well we had little to go on as usual. Impy should definitely be saved tonight so Rose/Travis need to get on that...

Next to that we can only hope that the baddies are either stupid or unlucky and hit someone that is getting saved

I agree, Impy should get a save tonight. Hopefully Rose and/or Travis gets the message :)

Harry, I'm thinking check GMaster. That is if you get this in time. Nothing against you GM...just trying to clear your name. :)

You read my mind :P

I agree, Impy should get a save tonight. Hopefully Rose and/or Travis gets the message :)

You read my mind :P

Haven't I always :P (sorry for the off-topicness of this post)

Edit: i just now realized so far all the protagonist are dying in the order of the games they are from XD

I just realized something... Are you telling us tpax's role here?

I just realized something... Are you telling us tpax's role here?

no that was a mistake by me XD i played the games out of order and got the protagonist mixed up XD

no that was a mistake by me XD i played the games out of order and got the protagonist mixed up XD

Okay then, thanks for clearing it up :D

PS... we have 2 more hours in the Otherworld right?

*sigh* such impatient people!

I just spoke to rir, he was on his mobile.

His dad took them out and he will be home shortly to write the post...

:)

(feels like an answering machine xD)

The Otherworld was a feeling of restlessness in every ones heart, but Alex knew that it was time to act. Someone was trying to move through the shadows but Alex’s paranoid eyes caught everything and he chased the figure down. His shot gun was loaded and at the ready. The bloody, rusted ground below his feet oddly made no sound. He closed in on the figure more and more, when he heard the person walk into a room, the door slamming behind them. Alex stopped at the door, still remaining unlocked and opened it up too see Clozobozo standing before him.

“Alex, is something wrong,” Clozobozo looked puzzled at Alex, his eyes gave away that he didn’t trust her.

“Shut up, ‘is something wrong’, look around you dumba$$,” Alex stared angrily back at Clozo, her face saddening. Alex then continued, “Things are not going well and you just… don’t seem to be like the others. Clozo, I don’t trust you, and just in case.”

Clozo stepped back hearing these words, readying herself for what was about to happen, “You going to shoot me, well Rose and Travis thought it was necessary to save me the other day.”

“They aren’t here to help you now,” Alex aimed his shot gun, putting his finger at the trigger.

“You better not try anything, you will regret killi-,” Clozo’s words were cut short, the sound of a shot gun firing echoed through Silent Hill. Alex looked down at the now motionless body of Clozo and hoped he made the right choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music looked around and sighed at her surroundings, the thought of being here any longer wasn’t that appealing, but once she escaped with her life it would be worthwhile. She was now walking through a hotel, hoping to find something of value or a place to hide. Suddenly footsteps were heard and her headed started to fill with pain. She turned around, still in the lobby to see Walter Sullivan opening the front door and walking in. Music’s eyes shot open with horror and ran up the stairs close by, Walter walking slowly behind her.

The stares were now made of metal and were rusted and bloody like everything else in the sinned town. The sound of her feet clanged at each step, rushing wildly to get to the top. Music lost her foot for a second but kept going, determined to make it out of here alive.

She arrived at the third floor for the rest of the stairs to be completely destroyed and turned into the hallway. She ran down the hallway and turned her head around to see Walter already at the top of the stairs walking towards her, the hallways here were strange, bending and turning in unusual areas. Music took a left running down that new hallway, a right at the end of that one, and then another right at the end of that. She finally took another left to see a long hallway with a single door at the end, question as to whether or not the path she took was meant to be hidden Music ran to the door to find that it was slightly stuck.

Music started to panic hoping Walter would take his time through the curving hallway only to see him walk the wall at the other end of her hallway, kipping all the turns, his pistol pointed straight at her. Music finally got the door open and then slammed it shut behind her in her state of panic. She walked into the center of the room taking a deep breath and pausing for only a moment, “got to keep going.”

Suddenly the pain in her head got worse as other ghost started to slowly come out o the walls around her. The walls seemed to grow a large bubbling scab, slowly first a head came through, a sticky dark red liquid tried to pull it back but failed. Then the hands came out, pushing against the normal part of the wall forcing its legs free. More and more started to come surround Music, she screamed and screamed, fighting back against the ghost.

Her struggles grew greater as she reached for objects nearby to strike the ghost down only for them to get back up. As fast as it ended, the ghost started to float away. Music, dumb struck, looked around the room then sighed in relief. She waited a moment, and felt her heart pace lighten up, only for her to suddenly stop breathing when the sound of a gun cocking was behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe this is happening to us,” Magic looked directly at Rose, her stared full of fear. She then took in a breath and kept going, “we already escaped the horrors of the town once, why must we do so again?”

“You might’ve escaped it, but I just lived in an alternate reality of our original world. This time I plan on doing better and actually getting back home, protecting all of you is my duty now,” Rose gave Magic a stare that told her to accept what was happening and deal with it. Magic sighed and Rose looked around, the sound of a shotgun was heard moments before, Rose didn’t bother going to see who was killed by Alex’s hand.

“So let’s say we do escape, what if all of this just happens again,” Magic looked Rose dead in the eye, both of them feeling uneasy.

“Then we keep trying until the goddess is pleased.”

“What if she isn’t pleased till we are all dead?”

“What the hell do you want from me, I didn’t know much the first time I came to this town so what makes you think I will know now?!”

“I just want an opinion, a soothing one at that…”

“Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you,” both of them still stared each other in the eyes, but out of nowhere the sound of a pistol echoed through the town. Rose only knew of one person who had a pistol, and with the silence that followed the shot proved to her that the deed was done.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey

8. Derrai [DEAD, found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. underground_dan

Fog World 2 starts now