BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

Silent Hill is a horror Survival video game series about a ghost town, literally. The town has been cursed for many reasons, the main one being The Orders actions during the past. The Order is a cult that worships a goddess that seems to actually exist, attacking the main characters in a new manifestation once every game. The scenario for this is that Silent Hill’s Goddess finds that people with a connection to the town should be killed, those who were already killed revived for her own amusement, but now everyone is trapped in the town with no choice but to fight for their lives. If the Order is killed then all the connections to the Goddess will be destroyed and they will be set free, those who died before resurrected to live their life again the way they wanted. The Goddess though won’t let this happen and thus she brought back three of her followers to make sure those who escaped Silent Hill once won’t do so again.

The game takes place not at night or day, but in world states known as the Otherworld and Fog World. The otherworld is this games night, and the Fog World this games day. The reason I am using this is to just make the silent hill feel more realistic. Both the Otherworld and the Fog World will last 24 hours, unless all actions are set in early and the Fog World may end early If it’s too high of a majority, but I will give a warning before I do this; now to actually explain these worlds. The Otherworld Is actually the Goddess’s hell, where she does the most punishment through monsters that are taken from the heroes inner and deeper thoughts. She gives certain order members the power to control these monsters. The world around them will fade and peel the bits flying into air and fading. Area’s originally locked now open and the chances into running into something more dangerous higher. The Fog World on the other hand is icy and just slightly calmer. It’s constantly has a blanket of fog that no light can pierce through. Things don’t seem as bad in this world and it’s much safer to go scavenging for supplies. The heroes take this chance to lynch off somebody while they can. For your convience though you can still call it Night/Day

GOODIES the heroes

Alex Shepherd: can kill one person every time while in the Otherworld with his shot gun

Harry Mason: can discover someone’s role by searching for clues while in the Otherworld

James Sunderland: feeling guilty for the killing of his wife if attacked he will let himself die but also take his murderer with him

Heather/Cheryl Mason: since she has two identities her vote counts as two, one, or she can confuse everyone and make it zero

Henry Townshed: locked in his hotel room he will travel through holes that appear for mysterious reasons and stop the action of a character while in the Otherworld

Rose DaSilva: as a mother she is protective thus she will protect someone *save someone every night* every time in the Otherworld *can get BTSC with Travis if he saves the same person*

Travis Grady: as a trucker he has a big rig that he can hide a goodie and protect *save someone every odd night* them while in the Otherworld *can get BTSC with Rose if she saves the same person*

Maria: after being killed many times but still being alive she can’t die while in the Otherworld *can only be lynched*

Baddies the Order

Dahlia Gillespie: as a powerful Order member she holds the meetings, if dies BTSC is gone. If spied upon she appears as a random goodie

Margret Hollaway: As the judge of Shepherds Glen she makes the final say, during the lynch she can change one vote

Walter Sullivan: a psychopathic murderer who thinks the hotel room Harry is in is his biological mother, he has the powers to control ghost after a goodie dies, his first choice becomes his role for the rest of the game

1.??? - the mysterious user asked to be kept secret till the start of the game

2.Clozo

3.Gmaster479

4.ST

5.Abhisk

Quick reminders

• you can't go two nights in a role with an action
    ALL BTSC must be forwarded to me as well
    The baddies declare which one of them will be performing the attack
    if i remember anything else i will post it here before the game starts and if anyone notices a flaw please do tell

the game itself wont start till the 20th

Edited by Riranor

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.Clozo

3.Gmaster479

4.ST

5.Abhisk

6.music_luvr95

Edit: question, what if someone saves James Sunderland? Is the save voided or is he still saved?

and... "you can't go two nights in a role with an action" <-did you mean two nights in a row without an action?

Edited by music_luvr95

2.Clozo

3.Gmaster479

4.ST

5.Abhisk

6.music_luvr95

7. Limey

Yay! *Is addicted to mafia*

2.Clozo

3.Gmaster479

4.ST

5.Abhisk

6.music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

I should be able to stay for this one, so I'm in.

Since this won't start until Monday, i'll take the plunge and try this out :)

(Note, i am out of town until monday, so if anybody tries to contact me, don't be surprised if i don't respond until then :))

2.Clozo

3.Gmaster479

4.ST

5.Abhisk

6.music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb

1. ??? - the mysterious user asked to be kept secret till the start of the game

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Abhisk

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb

11. underground_dan

Just in time

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb

11. underground_dan

by the looks of it Abhisk can't play and we need a replacement before the 20th, anyone is allowed to fill the spot

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb

11. underground_dan

My first mafia! cant wait!

to Riranor,

around what time(ish) will the game start? I'll probably be staying up pretty late and I don't want to wake and it be a few minutes before I have to send in an action.

Thanx! :lol:

Can't wait for the mafia!!! B)) *cus I'm cool like that*

Edited by music_luvr95

ok, now i got to wait till the twentieth for some players but then we can start, i will though send out roles

ehehe.... *hides under table*

It feels like forever since I've been in a mafia. I'm so excited! :D

ST! -poke attacks-

good to see you returned from the dead! though i heard Rir and Kat are just going to send us there again in this game D:

cmon and start! :P the 20th is almost gone over here in Aus!

ST! -poke attacks-

good to see you returned from the dead! though i heard Rir and Kat are just going to send us there again in this game D:

cmon and start! :P the 20th is almost gone over here in Aus!

*gets poke-attacked first thing in the morning* It's actually just over 6 hours into the 20th over here :P

To dearest Rir...one more question :blush: :

1) If say Walter gets Alex's ability and he chooses to kill Kat ( :P ), will it say Walter or Alex killed her in the night post?

*gets poke-attacked first thing in the morning* It's actually just over 6 hours into the 20th over here :P

To dearest Rir...one more question :blush: :

1) If say Walter gets Alex's ability and he chooses to kill Kat ( :P ), will it say Walter or Alex killed her in the night post?

I'm not sure but i would say Walter did because it is him doing it, I think the players will notice a character ghost. That way also you will all know you don't have your kill role and you are all in deep trouble. anyway time to type up intro and then you can choose your action

The sky was out of sight as our heroes woke up in the horrid town. All of them lied confused, either because they were dead a second ago or because they already escaped. Everyone was in the same area, the docks of Toluca. Alex was the first to stand and stared at the lake with horror, of all areas to wake up this was the worst for him. He turned around to see everyone else getting up. 11 people in all including him, but three of them were Order members; this gave Alex a feeling of uneasiness. Alex looked confused at them and then one of them finally spoke.

“Yes what you see is real and is not a dream, I AM Dahlia. Our goddess has called us back here to get her revenge on those who escaped before, bringing those who died back a second chance for her own amusement. I assure you all that you won’t escape and I will see personally too that. I Dahlia, Margaret, and Walter declare war upon this land. Winner escapes with their lives,” Dahlia turned around and started to run, Walter just walked through a building wall and disappeared, Margaret following him to the door, opening and shutting it behind her with a sinister smile.

“Hey wait-, “Harry was interrupted by the sound of a siren. Everyone watched in horror as the walls of the buildings started to flake off, showing rusted metals underneath, blood stained over the years. The feeling that something bad was going to happen reached every ones hearts as the sky grew pure black and un-seeable, streetlights rusted up an shattered under the intense dark force. The roads turned too bolted rusted, and bloody metal beneath their feet and door to buildings vanished while others turned to skin, zipped up by teeth. No one was safe any longer. Otherworld transition

The characters decided to split up and do their own things in order to escape; when the otherworld would clear they would meet up again here and explain what they saw. Alex walked for a bit to see the horrid sign he wished he would never see again, “Welcome to Silent Hill.” Sign of Silent Hill

OK everyone short intro but it will do nicely for the horrors of silent hill.Night 1/ Otherworld 1 starts now so send in your actions. Real fast though, the save roles cannot save themselves. Here is the roster, with the mystery person revealed

1. Impervious

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb

11. underground_dan

Edit: forgot to mention roster and Save role fact, and some typos

Edited by Riranor

Nice intro, Rir! :) I don't think I've ever been more happy to see a name on the roster, Impy ;) Nice working with you again :D

I'm not sure if this is the greatest idea, but I'm guessing we should guarantee that Travis and Rose get BTSC tonight by saving an already decided player. This way, 2 goodies will be able to work together and will know each other (so one can back the other up in case we target one of them during the lynch). The bad side is, the baddies will know who will be saved, so there is a high chance that 1 goodie will die. Still though, I think gaining BTSC is more important than going for 2 random people and hoping one of them is the one the baddies chose, but I could have missed something due to jet lag :P Thoughts?

just slightly confusing reading that the first time.. but, i understand what you mean now :)

having BTSC with goodies would be very useful for saving important roles with a lynch..

but who to save?