4. ST - voting for Clozo

5. Joelman - voting for GMaster479

6. music_luvr - voting for GMaster479

7. Limey - voting for Clozo

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver - voting For Derrai

10. tpaxatb [DEAD Otherworld 1]

11. underground_dan - voting for music_luvr

my vote remains the same, but in case anyone needs the roster...

As I see it right now we have a 3 way tie unless Heather has voted for any one of the three. we could potentially have a 4 way tie if she's voted for one of the singles.

I need to hear more from Derrai and GMaster.

Magic - no offense to you I'm keeping my vote as you should well know that I hate to bounce around. However pending more proof from you I will change.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Impervious voting for Magic_luver

2. Clozo - voting for Derrai

3. Gmaster479 - voting for derrai

4. ST - voting for Clozo

8. Derrai

my vote remains the same, but in case anyone needs the roster...

my vote is to save myself and it'd be stupid f me to give btsc to 2 goodies if I were a baddie my vote is to save myself and can someone change the color as I am posting from my iPod?

3. Gmaster479-Voting for Derrai

4. ST - voting for Clozo

8. Derrai

Real sorry bout this, my comp was down yesterday, caught a real nasty virus. I got it fixed and can now be active.

I didn't do anything last night, too risky. So, my vote goes to Clozo, real sorry.

4. ST - voting for Clozo

8. Derrai - voting for Clozo

hmm music i just read in another topic that you are having trouble messaging Magic.. BTSC baddies maybe?

rofl :D

to clozo: it's okay, I think it's my fault, she joined before me. *french accent* But zis raises some questions no?

Edit: but I believe she was in another mafia with him and GMaster posted this first on June 8th. She mentioned it again today

Edit 2 (the sequel): I feel the need to mention that we have strayed from the lynch and we should get our virtual asses back to that

GM is co-hosting BrainDen Murder Club Mafia with me. We needed to go over roles and clean it up but we are running it to truble with the PM/PC. You can join if you would like.

Real sorry bout this, my comp was down yesterday, caught a real nasty virus. I got it fixed and can now be active.

I didn't do anything last night, too risky. So, my vote goes to Clozo, real sorry.

4. ST - voting for Clozo

Insterting defence. For now I will not chance my vote. I wish to find out more first.

:offtopic: I agree! Did you copy me Music? :P

no, I didn't copy you. I made a profile so I could actually help solve the riddles :D

anyway, back to the game... Going to post another in a second...

4. ST - voting for Clozo

6. music - voting for Derrai

Edit: fixed name

Edited by music_luvr95

1.Impervious voting for Derrai

4. ST - voting for Clozo

6. music - voting for Derrai

Sorry Derrai. You gave me a red flag.

I fully understand the votes, I am being kind of suspicious.

It's just that a role like this is real hard to explain...

It's not one of those, "Don't kill me, it'll be bad" roles, but it's not one of those iffy roles that makes no sense at all.

Wow, guess I missed a lot when I was sleeping :P And I apologize for the massive comment :blush:

So, it's Clozo, Derrai and Gmaster:

Clozo:

*sigh*

I've already laid out my defence..

Yes, you have, although it's very ambiguous and is hardly strong enough for me to take your word. You could easily have spun out a defense that can be interpreted many ways (so that you aren't claiming an exact role and the player with the actual role can out you), but you can say you left one. At this time, I'm still unsure about your status.

Derrai:

I didn't do anything last night, and I don't have a Day Role, like the Judge.

I fully understand the votes, I am being kind of suspicious.

It's just that a role like this is real hard to explain...

It's not one of those, "Don't kill me, it'll be bad" roles, but it's not one of those iffy roles that makes no sense at all.

I would have most definitely defended you if it weren't for the last post. This may be your first mafia, so you may be telling the truth but it's coming off wrong on me. It seems like you are claiming a goodie role, and then deciding otherwise and making the list of possible roles you are claiming larger. On the other hand, it is very rare for a baddie to give out clues to their roles so quickly (instead of doing what Clozo did at the beginning), especially with enough detail that if you were a baddie, specific goodies have the potential to out you. So, although I'm not exactly sure, I will have to say that I'm slightly leaning towards you being a goodie.

Gmaster:

As you have said yourself, you did help Rose and Travis gain BTSC. But as also mentioned (I lost the post numbers but it was definitely in the last 5 pages), it was mentioned that you could have helped, knowing that: 1) there were so many people helping out in the plan already that it was almost inevitable to happen and 2) if you helped, you could use it as your defense, as you are doing right now. I will have to hear more from you to clear your innocence.

Someone else I would like to pressure:

underground_dan:

I went back through all your posts, and what I found was that you placed yourself in a position that you were posting but still under the radar, and that you didn't exactly do anything baddie-like or goodie-like. This is usually what a baddie does, so that he is off the radar while not helping the goodies win. I would like to hear more from you. How many mafias have you played?

On a bit of a sidenote, this post caught my attention:

Sorry Derrai. You gave me a red flag.

This can be interpreted in multiple ways. Care to clear the air?

Okay star tiger inevitable didn't sound like a good word for the situation especially right after impy posted that they should save him 1 page after you told them to save clozo to get the btsc so I did play a really big part becuz I could have simply ignored the post and let Travis or rose skip to the last page of the thread and save impy and have the night be a complete waste. Trust me I will be able to prove myself more so in the coming days

also I am currently on a trip in New Orleans and won't be super active on the board here so please note that u might get some weird posts because I'm relying on my iPod to post until I get back. Thanks guys :)

This can be interpreted in multiple ways. Care to clear the air?

It'll reveal too much if I do. As it is I'm sure I'm The Order's #1 target tonight. I've already found one member maybe all three. not sure yet.

Just woke up, catching up on what I missed. My bad night's sleep and the fact I've been living off Frosted Flakes will make me not too helpful right now, sorry

Haha don't worry about it I just woke from a chemically induced sleep....

anyway guys no more posting till The Fog post is up