10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. music2 voting for Clozo2

Clozo you may want to call a no contest

yepp at that time i was asleep xD

and then i was at school :|

I think I shall call no contest tongue.gif No way would i not be lynched xD

EDIT: lol i missed a page so dont mind the above xD

Edited by clozobozo

sorry everyone i had computer problems and i am in a planning process to try and make this post the best one... so please be patient. Also my dad might be working on my computer and i wont be able to post it till later

Everyone arrived back at Toluca Lake and Clozo was standing on the dock, a pistol was in her right hand. Ghost came out of the walls of buildings like before with Music. Moans were heard coming from them and they surrounded the group of heroes. Slowly everyone realized that these weren’t ordinary ghost but the ghost of all their friends.

“Why do you try so hard? All I want to do is wake up mother, if this is all you have to look forward to in life then why keep going,” Clozo spoke these words of confusion, she truly didn’t understand why all these men and woman fought hard to escape.

ST walked in front of the group, she already knew why she was fighting and was ready to speak her mind, “I’ve said it before and I will say it again. Even after I faced the horrors of this town I was still stuck in the Fog World even in my own home. This is my second chance to escape the town, and I will do what is right to escape.”

Magic stepped up after ST, with a few words of her own, “We survived this hell once before, we all have. I escaped the town before and everything I saw from then on was more beautiful. Last time I was fighting to help a girl and escape my own past, this time I am fighting for others who deserve to leave this nightmare once and for all.”

Next was Impy to step forward, his anger towards Margaret still fresh, changing targets to now Clozo, “You b@st@rd! I survived this place one, they survived it once, and lives were loss then. Now because of you and your d@mned friends even more INNOCENT lives were lost. Last time when we were here we learned something about ourselves, or our past. This time we are all just being simply slaughtered, nothing new to learn, nothing to gain. This is madness!” Impy then took out a shot gun and pointed it at Clozo, and she just smiled.

“Don’t you understand that I can’t be beat, I’m the same as the ghost, I can’t be killed just like that!”

The sound of a gun cocking was heard, a recognizable sound, but it didn’t come from Clozo. Music stepped up and pointed a pistol at Clozo, and Clozo stood there confused at what she was doing, “Clozo, I still have one of them. I used it on you before, I know I can do it again.”

“You can’t have one, you used them all on me, didn’t you?”

“Clozo, I didn’t use them all, I got it right here,” Music was holding a pistol in one hand as she walked up, a sword in another. She raised the pistol and kept going, “I left it in the trunk back at the hotel, because of you playing this game I was able to get back to it, and I waited to use it just in case. A sword of Obedience, this lake will be the place where you will lie screaming for the rest of your eternal life.”

“You don’t have a-“

“Silver bullet? It’s already in the pistol.”

Clozo’s eyes grew wide, she never saw this moment coming, Clozo just stood there dumb struck. It was over. The pistol fired and the silver bullet caused Clozo to float as if she was laying down in midair. Music walked up to the body of Clozo and stabbed the sword through the heart and into the ground, causing Clozo to remain there, this time for good.

“It’ finally over,” the fog started to lift and Clozo’s body started to fade with it, stuck in another reality were she would be stuck forever.

Clozo had one last thing to say to Music, her mouth slowly moving, “Can you forgive my mother for me?” Then she was gone.

Music turned around to face the others and she couldn’t help but smile, nobody couldn’t help but smile. They escaped, again, life never felt this important to them before. They all finally saw the blue skies that seemed to stretch onward forever. Rose would finally get to return home, Travis back to his trucking in peace, Alex to his friends and family, and Henry to Eileen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a month later, and Music made her way too room 302 of Ashfield Heights. She stepped up to the door with a note. The note said, “Forgive me –Walter” and Music slipped the note under the door. She wasn’t too fond of granting Clozo’s last wish, but she couldn’t bring herself not to do it. Music then left the hotel and looked out at the world before her. She was expecting for a siren to go off any minute, but instead the noise of a city was the only thing she heard. A smile grew across Music’s face again, and the nightmare was finally over.

OK everyone the story isn't as long a i wanted but there doesn't have to be that much to get hte point across. Good job goodies, you all played well. I really thought the baddies were gonna win this but then one mistake changed the entire game. The final roster is...

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479 [DEAD, killed by Alex]

4. ST

5. Clozo2 [DEAD, found to be Walter Sullivan,

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey [DEAD, was found to be Maria,

8. Derrai [DEAD, was found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. music2

i will post roster with roles in a moment