5. Clozo2 - voting for Limey

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Otherworld 2, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey voting for Impy

8. Derrai [DEAD, found to be James Sunderland, Fog Post 1]

9. Magic_luver voting for Limey

10. tpaxatb [DEAD Otherworld 1, killed by Margaret]

11. music2 voting for Limey

Guys do you notice that while you voted for me I was SLEEPING :dry:

I habe a very strong gut feeling for you Impy as well you can't go against a mafia dream :P

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: wait, give me a sec.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Otherworld 2, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479 - voting for Music2

4. ST - voting for Music2

7. Limey voting for Impy

Oh, 1 more thing: I'm still waiting to hear from Limey, as with everyone else.

Edited by star_tiger

Well how can you make a different defence when you know nothing of what the previous player knew or even what their actions were?

Also it is hard to say enough to defend yourself whilst still not painting yourself a target for the baddies..

I am utterly confused why Limey did not defend himself when he is in the lead...? I am starting to think he is confident his BTSC buddies will cover that..

Well how can you make a different defence when you know nothing of what the previous player knew or even what their actions were?

Also it is hard to say enough to defend yourself whilst still not painting yourself a target for the baddies..

I am utterly confused why Limey did not defend himself when he is in the lead...? I am starting to think he is confident his BTSC buddies will cover that..

Hmm, my bad. Guess I misread your defense. You're not claiming your own. You're still claiming someone else's. From your recent hint to your role, you can be 2-3 people. 1 of them, it might have been a dead person's role (100% sure, although 80% on one dead person and 20% on the other :P ). The other one, I strongly believe (only 80% though) isn't yours. Still though, it is a pretty risky game to play. I'm only 90% sure now :P

And thank-you for making me check. Now I'm 50% sure Music's a goodie now. Funny how that works :P

Hmm, my bad. Guess I misread your defense. You're not claiming your own. You're still claiming someone else's. From your recent hint to your role, you can be 2-3 people. 1 of them, it might have been a dead person's role (100% sure, although 80% on one dead person and 20% on the other tongue.gif ). The other one, I strongly believe (only 80% though) isn't yours. Still though, it is a pretty risky game to play. I'm only 90% sure now tongue.gif

And thank-you for making me check. Now I'm 50% sure Music's a goodie now. Funny how that works tongue.gif

huh.gif no i am claiming my new role now.. and if you think i was claiming a saving role.. i wasn't, there are more then one way to save a person ;)

1.Impervious

4. ST - voting for Clozo2

7. Limey voting for Impy

Just realized something: Music's innocence lies in what Limey's defense is. One of them is a baddie, and I'm pretty sure it's Limey, but can't say for sure. Limey, where are you?

Another thing: Well, Clozo's a baddie and Limey (or Music, but probably Limey)is another baddie, that still leaves one more. Could it be you, Gmaster? Is Harry already dead, or spied on you and died that same night?

huh.gif no i am claiming my new role now.. and if you think i was claiming a saving role.. i wasn't, there are more then one way to save a person ;)

Yes, I was aware. Actually, if you hadn't said that, I would only be 90% sure. Now I'm 99%. The other more likely one would be a dead person's one. I'm leaning towards one dead person, but it could be the other dead person. Either way, you're claiming a role other than yours. It's a lose-lose situation, and if I need to bring exact details down to who you're claiming vs. dead people's roles, I'll be more than happy to, although it might out some/all goodies. I'm still waiting to hear from OTHERS.

edit: I could have made a mistake, but I'm pretty positive I didn't. Out of the dead people, I know ALL of them were goodies. That leaves very few roles to choose from. Granted, I don't know why a baddie would go and claim a role so soon, but you did and your story doesn't match up.

Edited by star_tiger

No because I don't have BTSC buddies because I am INNOCENT but I am going to a golf tournament soon so do what you want if you listen then good job for you guys but if you lynch me you lose ANOTHER goodie

Chao~

The Lime

Edited by limeliam

fog world post is going up shortly

Woah...I think we should get a 12 hour extension (or until the time when the inactives were switched). The actives JUST came in, and it's only fair *puppy eyes*

*rubs sleep out of eyes* I quite literally just got up. I read the banter between ST and clozo (it was mostly you guys). I did say that I would out my role if I needed to. I don't even know enough about any dead roles to claim one, and I wouldn't claim my old one because I would have absolutely no way to prove it.

To clozo: *bows* thank you most graciously for (inadvertently) helping my case when I could not. :thumbsup:

1.Impervious - voting for Limey

4. ST - voting for Clozo2

7. Limey voting for Impy

Wow Limey, after all I said. confirming ST's theories, and adding my own notes to make it more of a solid theory, you're going to throw a vote in for me...

Either you're just nto paying attention (which has happened to me already) or you're a baddie trying to cause a diversion.

The Otherworld faded away like before and everyone made their way back to the docks, today two of them were missing.

The water in the lake seemed to remain motionless, like the body of some of our heroes old friends. Someone was going to die while in this world, and whoever it was will join their friends in eternal slumber. Now it was Limey’s turn.

“I tell you I’m innocent, there is just not much I can say,” Limey screamed at the others to no success.

“You just tried to out me and I’ve been helping from the start while you’ve been quiet, explain now,” Impy was talking ferociously back at Limey, glaring at him.

“If you don’t stop choosing me by the time I tell you who I am it will be too late and he will show up!”

“Then tell us who we are before he comes!”

It was too late, in the distance Pyramid Head was walking towards them, his large sword at the ready. Limey gulped and knew there was no chance for him and with a small voice he said, “I am Maria.”

Everyone backed away from Limey who was now going to die. Nurses, monsters with bandaged deformed faces and wearing skimpy clothing, walked up to Limey. Limey didn’t resist as they tied up both his arms and then each of them walked in an opposite direction, as to make Limey stand up straight with his arms out. Pyramid Head then stood before him.

Pyramid Head reared his sword back the swung down, cutting off Limey’s left arm. Limey yelled with pain, the limb fell to the ground with a thud, but Pyramid Head wasn’t finished. He swung again, chopping off the other arm, Limey’s painful screams grew louder and the hearts of others filled with sadness and despair as they saw another friend being ripped apart before him. Finally Pyramid Head took his sword and swung horizontally starting from the left, chopping both the nurses and Limey from the waist.

It was then that the sirens went off and everybody fled the scene. The baddies smiled while they ran, the battle will soon draw to an end, and the Goddess shall be pleased.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey [DEAD, was found to be Maria,

8. Derrai [DEAD, was found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. underground_dan

Otherworld 3 starts now

Edited by Riranor

The Otherworld faded away like before and everyone made their way back to the docks, today two of them were missing.

The water in the lake seemed to remain motionless, like the body of some of our heroes old friends. Someone was going to die while in this world, and whoever it was will join their friends in eternal slumber. Now it was Limey’s turn.

“I tell you I’m innocent, there is just not much I can say,” Limey screamed at the others to no success.

“You just tried to out me and I’ve been helping from the start while you’ve been quiet, explain now,” Impy was talking ferociously back at Limey, glaring at him.

“If you don’t stop choosing me by the time I tell you who I am it will be too late and he will show up!”

“Then tell us who we are before he comes!”

It was too late, in the distance Pyramid Head was walking towards them, his large sword at the ready. Limey gulped and knew there was no chance for him and with a small voice he said, “I am Maria.”

Everyone backed away from Limey who was now going to die. Nurses, monsters with bandaged deformed faces and wearing skimpy clothing, walked up to Limey. Limey didn’t resist as they tied up both his arms and then each of them walked in an opposite direction, as to make Limey stand up straight with his arms out. Pyramid Head then stood before him.

Pyramid Head reared his sword back the swung down, cutting off Limey’s left arm. Limey yelled with pain, the limb fell to the ground with a thud, but Pyramid Head wasn’t finished. He swung again, chopping off the other arm, Limey’s painful screams grew louder and the hearts of others filled with sadness and despair as they saw another friend being ripped apart before him. Finally Pyramid Head took his sword and swung horizontally starting from the left, chopping both the nurses and Limey from the waist.

It was then that the sirens went off and everybody fled the scene. The baddies smiled while they ran, the battle will soon draw to an end, and the Goddess shall be pleased.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey [DEAD, was found to be Maria,

8. Derrai [DEAD, was found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. underground_dan

Otherworld 3 starts now

!&^$!@#(*@&$(#^!$)(@#$^)!@#($^!@)#($^

that's how I feel right now....grr

!&^$!@#(*@&$(#^!$)(@#$^)!@#($^!@)#($^

that's how I feel right now....grr

you all got yourselves to blame

edit: like stated in the thread description, there is no Good Or Evil, Only Chaos and Order... which one are you?

Edited by Riranor

pfft no wonder Limey thought not to defend himself! bah and bah again..

Shoot. I would think that if he was Maria, he would have said something, since he can't be killed in the night. This just causes more problems for the goodies :rolleyes: Ok, so I'm pretty sure Alex is still alive and I'm sure that Alex has very good judgement, but unless Alex is 100% sure about someone, may he please go for the following two?

My baddies list (in order from most likely to least likely):

Clozo - mentioned before in my big rant, if anyone needs more proof, tell me.

Gmaster - your only defense so far was something pretty weak, and you haven't made a single clue to your role. Better get on that.

edit: changed a bit of the wording

Edited by star_tiger