BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

now this will be a friendly argument about atheism verse God

there will be no cussing, funny insults are fine but not just name calling or bashing

I dont know if this topic will survive locking but please keep it open as long as it stays civil as if you dont im afraid this will spill over into other topics, but i understand if you do.

this is a carry over from an arguement in mythical creatures but they asked us to move it

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i'm glad you agree with me, because with time comes change, and with time and positive thinking, the change is greater. that's is what i think. i also happen to think that the world runs on imagination, and that nothing would survive if we didn't have a sense of humor!

I just figure you either receive some honest answers after death, or you die and become non-existent without ever finding out what this world was all about.blink.gif

well i think that when you die, you become part of the universe as never before, allowing you to look down upon most people that you love, or like, and you see everything as it is, not the way democracy or anything paints the picture...

I just figure you either receive some honest answers after death, or you die and become non-existent without ever finding out what this world was all about.blink.gif

What is there to find out about "what the world is all about"?