BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

An average score. Where you want to be.

Never would you want to be less than me.

‘Cause then that would mean that you, my friend,

Were lower than average, in the end.

Of course, average comes with it’s highs and lows,

But, how green the grass is, the best only knows.

15 answers to this question

[spoiler='I don't know where to start with this. Is it a sum of parts, or a wai or ?

The only thing that sticks out']the grass is greener on the other side (of the range of average? But then the worst would have to know, too.

How green is my valley-- average usually makes a hill on a graph (i think) so the best and the worst end up in 'valleys'

[spoiler='I don't know where to start with this. Is it a sum of parts, or a wai or ?

The only thing that sticks out']the grass is greener on the other side (of the range of average? But then the worst would have to know, too.

How green is my valley-- average usually makes a hill on a graph (i think) so the best and the worst end up in 'valleys'

my graphs right, you could say the most average is king of the hill above the best as well as the worst..

am i even approaching the outlying vicinity of a solution?

Edited by chicory

Wow, you guys are way over thinking this, especially that last line. Don't try to figure any hidden meaning out of it. Take those last lines and see if any words stick out to you. I only threw them in there as a hint to lead you into an idea that will bring you to the answer. Think of those last two lines as hints and suggestions and don't take them too seriously.

And don't think about graphs. This has nothing to do with Algebra 2/math at all.

common? common life?