BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

deannaart

Question

9 answers to this question

Right on! Great job!

A hurricane

I love this. My sixth grade science class recently learned about these. I love the last line, and the first line of the last stanza. However, The eye of a storm is the calmest part, not the most murderous!

??? says ??? B))

I love this. My sixth grade science class recently learned about these. I love the last line, and the first line of the last stanza. However, The eye of a storm is the calmest part, not the most murderous!

??? says ??? B))

I do actually know about the eye being the calmest. It wasn't to be taken literally. I'm really glad you liked it, though!!!! :D

I am a viscous cyclops

With murder in my eye

its similar 2 a']this is showing it has an eye which can mean a few things 1. a literal eye or 2. the center of somthing

My howl makes you stop

Time to run or die

and this part entails']that it makes a certian sound that we call a howl once again it can mean 2 things 1.it really howls like a dog of some sort or 2. the sound it makes is a byproduct of it being there

I drench you with tears

My breath can shake trees

I am your darkest fears

and this part contains the message']the breath shaking trees is directly tied into my howl so as we can see these two work together perfectly to describe wind 2.drench my bed with tears means 1.a guy with alot of tears or 2. rain

With names from A to Z

and my answer to this prob is']are you sure you want the answer??

Spoiler for if you didnt figure it out you probably shouldn't go any further unless you dont plan to cheat:

and with names from a to z means it is a hurricane as when we spot 1 we give it a name

B)) nice one

Edited by brainz

??? says ??? B))

Not technically. If you think about it, though it may be the calmest part of the storm it gives a false sense of safety and eventually the eye will move on, but people mighht not realize that and will get caught in the most dangerous part of the storm which is around the eye.

I am a viscous cyclops

With murder in my eye

its similar 2 a']this is showing it has an eye which can mean a few things 1. a literal eye or 2. the center of somthing

My howl makes you stop

Time to run or die

and this part entails']that it makes a certian sound that we call a howl once again it can mean 2 things 1.it really howls like a dog of some sort or 2. the sound it makes is a byproduct of it being there

I drench you with tears

My breath can shake trees

I am your darkest fears

and this part contains the message']the breath shaking trees is directly tied into my howl so as we can see these two work together perfectly to describe wind 2.drench my bed with tears means 1.a guy with alot of tears or 2. rain

With names from A to Z

and my answer to this prob is']are you sure you want the answer??

Spoiler for if you didnt figure it out you probably shouldn't go any further unless you dont plan to cheat:

and with names from a to z means it is a hurricane as when we spot 1 we give it a name

B)) nice one

Thanx for the compliment. I've never been so deeply analyzed before. I feel a little exposed... ;)

Thanx for the compliment. I've never been so deeply analyzed before. I feel a little exposed... ;)

heyupal offers deannaart a blanket to cover with....... Another less than smashing illeism from heyupal!!! :D