BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I know that the night post has not yet come, however, the day is officially over so I am sending in the first decision for my night actions.

For tonight I want to send this message using Oceanus:

Hey Nestor, this is IDNE, aka Odysseus. We need to get together. I already know that Brandonb is Hades and I am trying to get him in our group. We can get BTSC in one night if you follow my instructions exactly.

Summon Priam:

Guesses:

1. Zeus will use Hermes to send a message to Aphrodite

2. Zeus will use Ananke

Nullify- BrandonB

Chances are his kill will not work anyway and I know that you are not Brandonb. You must follow these instructions to the letter if we are to get BTSC tonight. It is also imperative that you do this ASAP, so that we can potentially prevent Zeus from messaging or making guesses.

Also, let me know who you are. In the forum post the word ORange, with those caps, so that I know who you are and that you are able to complete these directions, exactly. Use the word yelloW if you happen to have sacrificed Priam during the day and you will be summoning Agememmnon instead. Use a viginere cipher with the key word "Ocean" only if there are any problems and it is necessary that you get a message to me (use hidden text, I will quote your posts). I hope this reaches you in good time, my friend. Remember, this must be completed ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

Edited by IDoNotExist

I know that the night post has not yet come, however, the day is officially over so I am sending in the first decision for my night actions.

For tonight I want to send this message using Oceanus:

Hey Nestor, this is IDNE, aka Odysseus. We need to get together. I already know that Brandonb is Hades and I am trying to get him in our group. We can get BTSC in one night if you follow my instructions exactly.

Summon Priam:

Guesses:

2. Zeus will use Ananke

Nullify- BrandonB

Chances are his kill will not work anyway and I know that you are not Brandonb. You must follow these instructions to the letter if we are to get BTSC tonight. It is also imperative that you do this ASAP, so that we can potentially prevent Zeus from messaging or making guesses.

Also, let me know who you are. In the forum post the word ORange, with those caps, so that I know who you are and that you are able to complete these directions, exactly. Use the word yelloW if you happen to have sacrificed Priam during the day and you will be summoning Agememmnon instead. Use a viginere cipher with the key word "Ocean" only if there are any problems and it is necessary that you get a message to me (use hidden text, I will quote your posts). I hope this reaches you in good time, my friend. Remember, this must be completed ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

Sorry, you used Oceanus last night. Summonings cannot be used twice in a row.

Sorry, you used Oceanus last night. Summonings cannot be used twice in a row.

Of course, you are right. Ok, I will change my strategy then.

Guess #1:

1. NULLIFY_Zeus will use Ananke

2. DO NOT NULLIFY_Diomedes will summon Cottus

3. (will post later)

Summon: Cronus

Edited by IDoNotExist

Guess #1:

3. (will post later)

Only accept the highlighted as final.

Guess #1:

3. (will post later)

Only accept the highlighted as final.

Cronus has seen that Poseidon will target Impervious tonight.

If you could get your action in within 2-3 hours, it would help me out tremendously. There's no rush, only if you can do it without worry. I'm only waiting on you and one other right now. Sorry to even ask, it's just that I got super-busy right when this game started :angry: ...figures... :dry:

Guess #1:

3. NULLIFY_Poseidon will Target Impervious

I will cast my vote for the Era: Age of the Olympians

Edited by IDoNotExist

There is a potential that I will be unable to get online tommorrow. (training at work). I am submitting my sacrifice, guesses and Summon, just in case.

If I must give up a sacrifice, the sacrifice will be Rhea for Hades.

SUMMON: Oceanus -> Nestor:

Summon Agammemmnon:

Guesses:

2. Zeus will use Ananke

Nullify- BrandonB

Chances are his kill will not work anyway and I know that you are not Brandonb. You must follow these instructions to the letter if we are to get BTSC tonight. It is also imperative that you do this ASAP, so that we can potentially prevent Zeus from messaging or making guesses. Be sure to vote for the age of heroes.

Also, let me know who you are. In the forum post the word ORange, with those caps, so that I know who you are and that you are able to complete these directions, exactly. Use the word yelloW if you happen to have sacrificed Agememmnon during the day and you will be summoning Priam instead. Use a viginere cipher with the key word "Ocean" only if there are any problems and it is necessary that you get a message to me (use hidden text, I will quote your posts). I hope this reaches you in good time, my friend. Remember, this must be completed ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

Guesses:

1. DO NOT NULLIFY_Nestor will summon Agammemmnon to guess that Zeus will use hermes to send a message to Aphrodite

2. DO NOT NULLIFY_Nestor will summon Agammemmnon to guess that Zeus will use Ananke

3. DO NOT NULLIFY_Nestor will Nullify Brandonb

Era: Age of Heroes

I will sacrifice Rhea for Mnemosyne.

Changed from previous. Hope this is ok

Please send the same letter though. Thank you.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I will sacrifice Rhea for Mnemosyne.

Changed from previous. Hope this is ok

Please send the same letter though. Thank you.

letter sent. I actually sent it a while ago by accident :duh: sorry, but i have to stand by the deadline for the day ending. I apologize for not being around, but the day still ended when 24 hours was up. Sorry for any inconvenience. It may work out better for you anyway.

letter sent. I actually sent it a while ago by accident :duh: sorry, but i have to stand by the deadline for the day ending. I apologize for not being around, but the day still ended when 24 hours was up. Sorry for any inconvenience. It may work out better for you anyway.

Can you tell me exactly when the letter was sent? I will need to look through the posts now.

Brought my night actions down for you.

[spoiler='Letter to Nestor

']Hey Nestor, this is IDNE, aka Odysseus. We need to get together. I already know that Brandonb is Hades and I am trying to get him in our group. We can get BTSC in one night if you follow my instructions exactly.

Summon Agammemmnon:

Guesses:

2. Zeus will use Ananke

Nullify- BrandonB

Chances are his kill will not work anyway and I know that you are not Brandonb. You must follow these instructions to the letter if we are to get BTSC tonight. It is also imperative that you do this ASAP, so that we can potentially prevent Zeus from messaging or making guesses. Be sure to vote for the age of heroes.

Also, let me know who you are. In the forum post the word ORange, with those caps, so that I know who you are and that you are able to complete these directions, exactly. Use the word yelloW if you happen to have sacrificed Agememmnon during the day and you will be summoning Priam instead. Use a viginere cipher with the key word "Ocean" only if there are any problems and it is necessary that you get a message to me (use hidden text, I will quote your posts). I hope this reaches you in good time, my friend. Remember, this must be completed ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

Guesses:

1. DO NOT NULLIFY_Nestor will summon Agammemmnon to guess that Zeus will use hermes to send a message to Aphrodite

2. DO NOT NULLIFY_Nestor will summon Agammemmnon to guess that Zeus will use Ananke

I'm not sure since I had to erase it. I just sent Nestor a message about how it was too early and that maybe you 2 should start from scratch with whatever plan you meant to put in action.

Are you saying I can resend my message? If you told her that we may need to start from scratch then I think that we should be able to communicate again. Do we have to wait till the end of the night to get BTSC or is it as soon as I make the guesses?

NM: I realized that Zeus could mess us up and it depends on the Era

Are you saying I can resend my message? If you told her that we may need to start from scratch then I think that we should be able to communicate again. Do we have to wait till the end of the night to get BTSC or is it as soon as I make the guesses?

NM: I realized that Zeus could mess us up and it depends on the Era

I'm pretty sure everything is fine man. ;)

Let me know if something still seems wrong

Thinking about this from Zeus' perspective, I shouldn't have even allowed an Oceanus Summoning message to be given before the day was over (meaning not even allowing the message to be sent as soon as the night started). It gives Zeus literally no chance to nullify it, since Zeus would not send in a nullifying guess until the day was over. So from now on, when using Oceanus, I can't accept anything before the night begins.

You can of course, post the message the second the night begins. And the reverse of this situation is true for you as well and I'm sure (at least theoretically) you would like at least a chance to nullify Hermes' message.

Brought my night actions down for you.

[spoiler='Letter to Nestor

']Hey Nestor, this is IDNE, aka Odysseus. We need to get together. I already know that Brandonb is Hades and I am trying to get him in our group. We can get BTSC in one night if you follow my instructions exactly.

Summon Agammemmnon:

Guesses:

2. Zeus will use Ananke

Nullify- BrandonB

Guesses:

Oh sorry I didn't ask sooner. You need to select either Age of Titans or Origin. Age of Heroes was Night 1 and can't happen until Night 6 at the earliest.