BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOC: my bad

BIC: Syn dodged one of the rocks and a bone and saw the ones hurtling towards Shadow. He quickly jumped in front of Shadow and took the hits for him. He fell to the forest floor moaning in pain. he pulled a rock out of his chest and two bones out of his stomach, the wounds healed instantly.

one heal down

shadow was about to get hit he closed his eyes and waited for the impact but it didn't come when he oppened his eyes syn was on the ground with a rock on him, shadow walks over and helps him up then has his skeleton attack zajury while he dissapered into the forest for a little while then apeared behind zajury with a dager in his hand stabing at zajury

OCC:THERE IS NO MORE ZAJURY

BIC: THe mammoth kicks out with one of his esespicialy large feet just as shadows knife goes through a gap in his bones

shadow quikly slices upward breaking the bones all the way up to the skull

OCC:Dont think your that strong but whatever.

BIC: the mammoth makes contact with shadow's skull just as he Starts to slice the mammoth with his knife. Just as the mammoth crushes shadows skull(he has to be dead now if he isnt thats cheating) THe mammoth structure collpases and the knife goes straight into shadow

Edited by randro

ooc: This is so confusing...

bic: Ciera, crouched down, absorbing the impact of her fall as she was abruptly knocked off of Xajury. Blinking, she just caught the moment as Syn took the hit for Shadow. Realizing what is happening, Ciera mumbled angrily under her breath about alliances and complications. She grabbed her knives and threw them at the mammoth, making sure that at least one hit the large thing. Ciera jumped up into the trees, hidden in the shadows, and prepared to defend either Shadow or Syn. She glared at Syn, hoping her eyes can communicate how much he complicated things.

BIC: the mammoth makes contact with shadow's skull just as he Starts to slice the mammoth with his knife. Just as the mammoth crushes shadows skull(he has to be dead now if he isnt thats cheating) THe mammoth structure collpases and the knife goes straight into shadow

OCC:What about this post how are you not dead? how did you manage to jump back so suddenly?

BIC: the tree collapses on a pile of bones.

Edited by randro

Zasin saw them fight, and shot a talisman out to set the falling tree on fire.

BIC: that should fall under the small magic, right?

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

shadow as he lays dieing uses his demonic daggers secret abbillity to swap wounds with zajury were ever he is he's dead

OCC:What about this post how are you not dead? how did you manage to jump back so suddenly?

BIC: the tree collapses on a pile of bones.

OOC: well it takes time to hack so it's obvious, what i'm doing. I could ask you how you've nto managed to uses a SINGLE HEAL, when you stated that your ankle was shot by men (counts as a wound). And I took the hit for him so he wouldn't die.

No thats not possible because ussaly when your skull is crushed you cant use a daggers secret ability

ooc:when your skull is crushed it doesn't allways crush the brain so it takes a little bit to bleed to death

ooc: So, everyone's alive, and Impy used a heal to save TB. Now, all of you guys, play fair or the wrath of an unknown god-like power will come streaming on top of you <_<

ooc:when your skull is crushed it doesn't allways crush the brain so it takes a little bit to bleed to death

:lol: , pleasant images, but I think your skull's still intact ;)

ooc: So, everyone's alive, and Impy used a heal to save TB. Now, all of you guys, play fair or the wrath of an unknown god-like power will come streaming on top of you <_<

NO TB IS NOT ALIVE, IMP cannot use a heal on other people i am alive yes but im not there.

EDIT: whatever im off mabye ill check later mabye not. See you guys later.

Edited by randro

NO TB IS NOT ALIVE, IMP cannot use a heal on other people i am alive yes but im not there.

EDIT: whatever im off mabye ill check later mabye not. See you guys later.

OOC: I did not use a heal on him, i took the hit for him, that is legit.

OOC: wow, everyone's spelling my name wrong XP

BIC: The clone vanishes at Syn makes contact.

Zasin: Hah! You thought that was me didn't you, he said as he delivered

the temporary crippling injury.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack