BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Masterword

Maquis, I see what you mean by ninja, and you just proved that you are one too! :ph34r: I was thinking of a word that starts with PRED or CRED and those are all I could think of, Then you suddenly came up with CREDENZA haha.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beauty - o

creole - x

cyborg - x

eleven - __

cupola - xx

cuscus - xoo

copied - oo

cloche - o

Sigh, i've never eaten couscous. Never heard of it. Never heard cloche before either. But I did say my word isn't English so I suppose I deserve these types of guesses.

Wombat, Maquis or fabpig, would it be cheating if I used one of those Crossword help websites, where you tell them the correct letters, then they tell you all the possible words with those letters in place. I am about to check that website, so would that be cheating or is it okay? :)

Wombat, Maquis or fabpig, would it be cheating if I used one of those Crossword help websites, where you tell them the correct letters, then they tell you all the possible words with those letters in place. I am about to check that website, so would that be cheating or is it okay? :)

I think some other people use them or wordlists derived from them already and I don't see any issue - this is just for fun afterall and that couldn't be policed anyway. Go for it. (I'll be afk for 2/3 hours from now)

ISTHMUS

SMILEYS - xooo

DINGBAT - oo

SERIOUS - xxoo

EMULOUS - xxo

BEACONS - x

ISTHMUS - xxxxxxx

:( - I thought that would last a bit longer than 6 guesses!

Now your going to have to deal with being QM on both ROLLO and Masterword !