BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

SD and ST are both claiming to be Levitator. With our lynch today, we will know at least one of them is lying. (It would be ironic if they are both lying.)

We lynch ST and

1. ST is Leviator; SD is lying and most likely bad; IDNE is most likely bad; we don't know about RT

2. ST is not Levitator; SD is most likely Levitator; RT is most likely bad; we don't know about IDNE

We lynch SD and

1. SD is Levitator; ST is lying and most likely bad; RT is most likely bad; we don't know about IDNE

2. SD is not Levitator; ST is most likely Levitator; we don't know about RT; we don't know about IDNE

So, if we lynch ST, we have 6 knowns (2 good and 4 bad) and 2 unknowns.

If we lynch SD, we have 5 knowns (2 good and 3 bad) and 3 unknowns.

So my vote is to lynch ST with the potential to get more bads and less unknowns.

ACTUALLY, if I did indeed appear as Mimic, which seems to be what IDNE thinks, then SD is probably still the Mastermind. Think about it, the indie wants to kill everyone, and if he/she knows a definite baddie role, he/she'll probably want to get him lynched so that when he pops up as Mastermind, he'll be an assumed goodie. What will the Mimic benefit from dragging attention to SD by claiming he is an important baddie, just to find out that he isn't? That is suicide, and would definitely make more sense if the indie accuses a baddie as a baddie :P

Actually ST said that the Levi can spy RT, so if she's the mimic she got the role description too! ;)

RT if you are saying you have proof, then you must be the raven at his window! :rolleyes:

OK this is what I'm thinking guys:

IDNE (good) checked ST night one found out that she is the indy character! ST is threatened so last night she steals SD's role, actually a possible exchange of roles might of happened (why is the indy so powerful - for the balance) and RT actually spied on the Levitator but thought he spied on someone else!

ST played this game brilliantly so far! :D But she's got to go!!

I believe you SD! ;)

Once again, you are claiming that the Mimic can choose someone, then the host PMs who that person is, then the Mimic can use that power the same night? I haven't seen anyone who can do that in any games, and would definitely be hard to cooridnate unless the host and the Mimic are on at the same time for a long period of time. And, as JS mentioned, if I was the Mimic, it'll be pretty stupid to steal SD's role (since that is pretty much confirming that I'm the Mimic), further proving that I'm either really stupid or I am the role I've been saying I am for this whole time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)-is voting for star_tiger

2. Twin Pop (TP) - is voting for star_tiger

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Social Darwin

4. Lost in space (LIS) - is voting for star_tiger

5. Zerep (ZP) - is voting for star_tiger

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Social Darwin

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Star Tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP)- voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for star_tiger

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - voting for Social Darwin

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for star_tiger

14. RainThinker (RT) -voting for Social Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for star_tiger

I say we take out mimic. i will post more when i get back from school. Already late

Ok since all votes are in.....once again no one dies. SD's being locked into a psychic prison voided his vote. Onto Night 3.

PS. My I say, as SD put it to me in a PM this morning , This is perhaps teh craziest mafia I've ever hosted.

Oh yeah Night ends in 24 hours or whenever everyone gets their PMs into me. Whichever occurs first. Players who have violated rules or have been very inactive during this last day have been PMd with their various ramifications. I hate to be like this, but I have to enforce the rules.

OMG 2 days and 2 nights and nobody's dead??? :o:blink:

I have to admit that this is crazy!!!

Well on to night 2 like if it was night 1 (except for a whole lot of info).

We should be very careful with tonight's moves ;)

Edited by JarZe

Ok since all votes are in.....once again no one dies. SD's being locked into a psychic prison voided his vote. Onto Night 3.

Well isn't that dandy. All this flip-flopping and inconsistent banter has led to another useless lynch. And by the way, I'm only in a pyschic prision because the Mimic attacked me. ST squeezed by again.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)-is voting for star_tiger

2. Twin Pop (TP) - is voting for star_tiger

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Social Darwin

4. Lost in space (LIS) - is voting for star_tiger

5. Zerep (ZP) - is voting for star_tiger

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Social Darwin

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Star Tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP)- voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for star_tiger

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for star_tiger

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - voting for Social Darwin

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for star_tiger

14. RainThinker (RT) -voting for Social Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for star_tiger

I dont think that stoping early is right. this is anything but a no contest. I think that the option should have been left open for discussion to continue.

Impy, 1:28. Glue that time to your forehead ;)

Ok, confession time. I am the role that IDNE claimed me to be. Surprise! I was lying my heart out for 24 hours. But you have got to admit, it was pretty funny to watch it all play out :lol:

Now, most of you are probably wondering why I have decided to say this. The truth is, I decided to take a Riranor/Darkness approach in KHM. I have never played a game when the indie wins. Never. I have offered to ally with the goodies, and take down the baddies. Feel free to lynch me after this is done, or when 1 baddie is left. I'm forced to do this since I need to get this out before I die, and plus, I have become quite attached to this game :P

I checked the thinker of rain the first night. He's a definite goodie, and more surprises, he's the role SD and I have been claiming. It also explains why the Levitator saved me last night :lol: I checked SD last night, and it came back as Mastermind. :o There goes 1 baddie! And as CP and possibly LIS and JS mentioned, SD does look suspicious wiht the backing up of numerous people (people avoid voting for him) and why he claimed the Levi role.

You can choose to believe me or not, but think about it, the goodies has gained one more tool (hey, I'm pretty powerful! :P ), and they can kill a baddie in 30 minutes. Goodies, it's more important for you to kill a baddie, since they have BTSC and are numerous. I'm by myself, and you can easily kill me off in a lynch or at night. Also, if I break my promise and purposely attack a goodie, feel free to kill me off as soon as you wish. So, what do you say?

Edited by star_tiger

Hate to spoil the Party but SG chnaged his vote here. Looks like ST is getting lynched after all...

Thank you for noticing that. I'm thinking I shouldn't assume the roster is always accurate form here on out. Or I'll just leave JS in charge of checking it. ;)

I don't know what all that last minute garble above is supposed to mean, but you're looking awfully desperate ST.

And spoiler alert, POST #464. ST should have been lynched.

wrong. the night post came up at 1:13. 24 hours from then.

I don't know what all that last minute garble above is supposed to mean, but you're looking awfully desperate ST.

And spoiler alert, POST #464. ST should have been lynched.

wrong. the night post came up at 1:13. 24 hours from then.