BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

OMG. I go snowboarding for two days and come back to 25 new pages? TWENTY FIVE? I just spent the better half of my morning trying to catch up… And my apologies to all players for not being active the past few days, I was playing in the snow. (I am rarely at my computer on the weekends, I work in front of one 40hrs a week.)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is what I’ve gathered:

1. JarZe is 90% Agent Brown (still alive)

2. Prof. Temp was Agent Johnson (dead)

3. Imp was Agent Jones (dead)

4. Twin Pop is 80% the Merovingian (aka the Frenchman)

And there are a few more confirmed goodies (who I won’t list for obvious reasons). Am I pretty much caught up?

IMO - The Humans need to kill either JarZe or TP and TP is obviously the higher priority. Does someone want to block Jarze while Neo takes TP? It seems like the Humans have a pretty good chance to wrap this up in a couple nights.

Tonight (N3) – Kill TP; Block JarZe

Tmw – Lynch JarZe

N4 – Find / Kill Agent Thompson.

I read somewhere in the last 25 pages that we might have a fix on Thompson? Anyone care to elaborate for me?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat. I am not the Frenchman. No one has even suggested why they think I am.

But I will know who the Frenchman is tonight and will report tomorrow during the day if I am alive.

Also, SD, Izzy was Tank. And I missed where Imp was Jones. If he was, that's really good news.

Wow, for someone who missed 2 days, you sure caught up fast, SD :D Everything seems to be correct, and as for Thompson, Izzy 2.0 seems suspicious <_< Nothing more though :(

No clue about thompson, but we definitly need to take out TP today. Someone take out TP! He has his guard down.

TP - Thanks, I got Tank down too. Since he was a goodie, I didn't list him.

Impy is Jones, per this:

Just me? :P Oh, I feel so special -_- No need to worry about me, andro ;) Even though I'm still a little bit confudled about some people, I'll get the hang of it. So, I hope neo knows what to do :)

btw, I don't like Impy.

Hmm...I was just saying how I use CP's capital letters technique as well *winks*

J ust me?

O h, I feel..

N o need..

E ven though..

S o, I hope..

Thanks Star_Tiger :)

I repeat. I am not the Frenchman. No one has even suggested why they think I am.

But I will know who the Frenchman is tonight and will report tomorrow during the day if I am alive.

Also, SD, Izzy was Tank. And I missed where Imp was Jones. If he was, that's really good news.

You will be dead after tonight if you cannot give more information than this. I am pretty sure that you are already dead. You had your chance and you have given no information other than you might be able to know someone's identity after tonight. That is not very descriptive. Watchmaker and Oracle roles have already been claimed. Sorry Pop, you're out.

TP - Thanks, I got Tank down too. Since he was a goodie, I didn't list him.

Impy is Jones, per this:

J ust me?

O h, I feel..

N o need..

E ven though..

S o, I hope..

Thanks Star_Tiger :)

Congratulations! :D I wasn't expecting anyone to get it so fast :)

TP's pretty much a definite Frenchman. As IDNE mentioned, TP saying that he can find the identity of the real Frenchman, but as a secret ability, is a pretty lame excuse.

edit: hat -> that :blush:

Edited by star_tiger

Congratulations! :D I wasn't expecting anyone to get it so fast :)

TP's pretty much a definite Frenchman. As IDNE mentioned, TP saying that he can find the identity of the real Frenchman, but as a secret ability, is a pretty lame excuse.

edit: hat -> that :blush:

Lol, it took me forever, but after a long time it finally hit me. Now I know who you are and I understand your hints, cant believe I didnt get it before. :P Any hints on the ID of the final Agent? We figure that out and we got this game in the bag :D

Mrs Architect has a work computer but has to use this one for sending emails - gonna use my big voice on her next time GRRRRR

night post arrives as soon as Mrs LIS is done and I finish writing

sorry

Just a little something to toss in there... I think Impervious was Smith (since I blocked Imp last night, and Smith was blocked in the post) otherwise I think we would've heard from Dozer by now who he successfully blocked.

Also... TP, you are already dead. :huh: You just don't know it yet.

Edit: Eww, looks like the 1* bandit struck again! Hmm... I wonder who that could've been :mellow:

Edited by Brandonb

Just a little something to toss in there... I think Impervious was Smith (since I blocked Imp last night, and Smith was blocked in the post) otherwise I think we would've heard from Dozer by now who he successfully blocked.

Also... TP, you are already dead. :huh: You just don't know it yet.

Edit: Eww, looks like the 1* bandit struck again! Hmm... I wonder who that could've been :mellow:

I believe you are mistaken. By Agent, N2:

0. Johnson – Dead; found to be Prof. T.

1. Smith - targeted Tank to copy and failed (maybe blocked?)

2. Thompson – dedicated to kill; killed CrazyPainter

3. Brown – no action; Believed to be JarZe who was kidnapped (would explain no action)

Which leaves…

Jones – No mention in night post by name, but that’s probably because Jones (Imp) was being chased by Neo and the Frenchman.

I can see how you might say that Imp was Smith, but the night post seems to account for everyone’s actions as if they occurred simultaneously. If they did occur at the same time, then Imp probably was not: 1. targeting Tank, 2. killing CrazyPainter, 3. escaping from the Nebuchanezzar.

So even if you did block Imp, it's likely the block had missed since the Frenchman was already attacking him. I think process of elimination and a little help from Star_Tiger indicate with fair certainty that Imp is Jones.

Which leads us to the all important question: Who is Agent Smith??

Edit: Hope that makes sense to everyone…

Edited by Social_Darwin

N3 - A load of blocks

<start program> matrix N3 v1.3>...

Twin pop entered the matrix with one intent - to attack The Frenchman, determined and fearless of his powers and his controls over other rogue programs.......

Agent Smith who never took off his glasses and without even grimacing suddenly appeared at the wheel of a large articulated truck with as many large blazing head lamps as wheels. He floored the accelerator and burned rubber....

Cypher had more thoughts of befriending the agents, nervously he hacked into the program again and entered another code string. On it was the details of Switch placed unobtrusively into the code of the saliva in the feeding tube of a Culicidae (mosquito) nearby agent Smith. Would this one hit the wind screen not knowing that it's rear would be the last thing to go through it's mind? Smith was driving with an open window and the mozzy made contact and fed while leaving it's message. Smith unphazed swatted It. Cypher had betrayed again....

Neo was flying somewhere while in the matrix looking to find Twin POP, may be the subway would be useful. Neo thought he noticed some code was becoming a little erratic and attempted to find a way of tracing TP's movements....

Dozer had sent a blocking string into the matrix in search of Twin POP, Oracle had tried to ensure that humans wold be kept safe in the matrix for parity, and decided that Twin POP should be blocked in case he acted against one. Better to be safe than sorry.....

Agent Thompson had instructions from Smith to find the Oracle to divert her ability making sure she would be to busy to discover anything of them. The plan being to disrupt the human group further. Thompson had put in a binary switch that caused the action to fall on to Joe's Student....

Agent Brown was pacified behind a firewall nothing got in or out. Brown had to be kept safe to ensure that not all agents would be at risk tonight.....

Twin POP had found his target in the rest rooms of one of the underground stations, attempting to cause the demise of the Merovingian Twin POP was silent, quitely he pulled out a knife to make a violent thrust, while doing so he found that his hand had begun loosing grip of the knife. TP then took his pistol from his inside pocket and again his finger froze. He realised he had become powerless. Dozers code had perfectly found it's target and blocked all actions.....

Neo had also finaly located TP and made his entry (well, part of it) by putting his hands though the rest room wall and locked jis hands around TP's neck. All Neo had to do was squeeze quickly and firmly to ensure Tp's license to live had expired. Neo was struggling to make the final kill and kept hold of TP for over ten mins. TP was fading and returning. Neo gave one last big attempt to pull TP through the wall and in doing so looked him in the face and said "do I know you"? TP could barely mutter and in a grunted breath said "Doubt it ! You stopped attacking the Merovingian though, yo figure out the rest". Neo looked at TP and used a pulse of energy to drag TP outside in a fraction of a second and held his head in front of a passing train. TP's decapitated corpse was released to spill it's blood into the floor....

Smith through the wheel of the truck clockwise causing it to almost screech as it leaned on the near-side front wheel with the trailer swinging out as it began its way down Main Street. Izzy had not received any message of unusual activity in the matrix to warn her, and standing by a taxi rank had noticed the revving sound of what must be an enormous vehicle. As she looked up she saw the truck adjust it's direction and began to knock cars, taxis and vans out of it's way. Izzy saw a chance, a phone box not far along the road - she would have to act fast. Izzy made it to the call box and as the truck neared she could see that Smith had a grimaced kind of smile and maybe even a gleam in his eye. She heard the phone ring and she picked it up just in time to make contact. Unfortunately it was with the truck that Smith was driving...

<program N3 v1.1 - end>

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP) DEAD - killed by Neo

6 - Izzy v2.0 DEAD killed by agents

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Tanks for standing in for RT Izzy - sorry you died again - not so vicious this time though

LYNCH anyone??

hmm, interesting, well i guess we better get this started then,

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD) - Voting for JarZe

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Well that's crappy for Izzy, but good news for us! The Agents just eliminated one of the people that we thought could be an agent, so that should save the rest of us alot of wasted time.

So Smith, Thompson, and Brown are all still alive...

I wonder what the Oracle found out last night? Anyone of the questionable people turn out to be guilty or innocent?

The Ghost thing didn't act last night... I really should sync up with Dozer since I was blocking TP last night too.

Good news about that is that TP claimed that he knew that someone else blocked Imp on night 2. Which means he was claiming the role of Dozer. But Dozer obviously blocked TP last night, so I believe our ghostly problems are over!

I think we should leave JarZe alive so that Neo has a target for tonight. So... who's today's lucky contestant? B))

Edit: bold

Edited by Brandonb

Ok then

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB) - voting for Joe's Student

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for Joe's Student

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)- voting for Joe's Student

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)-JarZe

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Obviously Brown was Firewalled tonight for a reason, perhaps because the agents knew we had an ID? I think so <_<

So we are still not 100% sure if TwinPop was the Merovingian, but I am pretty sure, since it does not seem that the Merovingian did anything last night.

Edit: I agree with BrandonB

Edited by IDoNotExist

Well that's crappy for Izzy, but good news for us! The Agents just eliminated one of the people that we thought could be an agent, so that should save the rest of us alot of wasted time.

I think we should leave JarZe alive so that Neo has a target for tonight. So... who's today's lucky contestant? B))

Edit: bold

I Died again. Oh shucks. No other inactives To replace, lis? Then again.. probably played enough... Rough stuff! Ugh, can't really say whats on my mind. Sucks. *Thinks* Hmm... I'M done talking.

Now, i'm Out!

:unsure:

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Joe's Student

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - Voting for Joe's Student

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB) - voting for Joe's Student

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

I'm not sure TP was the Merovingian. It seems almost as if he couldnt' be because of the way the night action was written. Unless he was pretending to attack himself? But then who was his target in the bathroom before Neo grabbed him? TP could not have been an agent, they were all accounted for in the night actions. I don't like how that worked out one bit...

Edit: Fixed IDNE's vote

Edited by Social_Darwin

IDNE - that's the thing, we don't have a 100% ID on any other agents. We need to use this lynch to figure that out. JarZe will die tonight by Neo. The Agents can't firewall on Even nights, so he'll be open to attack. I've had JS on my suspect list for a while and I'm inclined to find out more.

I have another one that is getting very close to 100%. So we always have a fallback ;)

I Died again. Oh shucks. No other inactives To replace, lis? Then again.. probably played enough... Rough stuff! Ugh, can't really say whats on my mind. Sucks. *Thinks* Hmm... I'M done talking.

Now, i'm Out!

:unsure:

Loud and clear. But I thought he was confirmed friendly? :huh: Too bad we can't talk more about it...