BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night ends in 1/2 an hour... But thats not gonna happen because I have a LOT of missing PM's. Extended till I go to bed (2 hours?), and then you will be punished.

I would have sent mine in but I unfortunately blew my head off.

I would have sent mine in but I unfortunately blew my head off.

I wonder what roasted Hut tastes like? Celebration everybody!! Plenty of food for everyone!!

Put another hut on the barbie. MMMMMMMMmmmmmm....

OK, if I told you the Night 2 title is Deja Naboo what would you guys be thinking :P?

Hmm...that you need medication :) Or...*pictures hairy ball named Naboo* Anyways, I'm looking forward to the night post! :D

Hmm...that you need medication :) Or...*pictures hairy ball named Naboo* Anyways, I'm looking forward to the night post! :D

It was a play on words of Deja Vu (if you didnt get this then give up :P) although this was meant for Star Wars fans ;) Naboo is a planet (more specifically where R2D2 manipulated Palpatine in SWM1) I was waiting for replies before I wrote parts of the post, but I''ll get on with it now :P

Night 2 – Déjà Naboo (Vu)

after his heroics in the last round, R2D2 was on a mission – a mission to hinder the baddies again. He took control of an X-Wing and was flying towards the Death Star. He didn’t take his usual seat outside the plane, instead choosing to sit inside the cockpit, so the Imperial spies couldn’t tell who it was. Since R2D2 was on his own, this gave him a much needed advantage...

Brandon knew his target for tonight, and hunting him down was easy as he knew A.Person would be hiding in his home. Brandon took the millennium falcon to Concord Dawn and since he had visited this place many times, knew where his home would be. He landed the plane in silence, wary to make sure he didn’t attract any unwanted attention. Luckily for him, the only person on the landing pads was A.Person. Brandon pulled out his lightsaber, and with a huge leap from the force landed on top of A.Person, who now had a lightsaber protruding from his heart.”

“Well that was easy...”

Darth Vader was next to act, but was unwilling to reveal his status just yet, so left the stormtroopers to do his dirty work for him. IDNE was flying his plane round the skies, hoping that somebody would notice him, unfortunately for him though, it was the wrong people. IDNE knew he was about to die, his piloting skills could allow him to take on 2 maybe 3 of the Tie-Fighters, yet 10+ was an impossible feat. IDNE shot into hyperdrive and slowed down when he reached the dense asteroid field. A few of the planes decided it was too risky following him and backed off, but the rest continued. The piloting through and around the huge asteroids was epic, and after some unbelievable skills and good luck just 3 of these Tie-Fighters remained. IDNE now thought he actually had a chance to escape, so left the field and flew in an overhead loop, hiding above the last asteroid. The 3 Tie-Fighters came out in unison and at that second IDNE fired. He smashed a shot straight into a fuel tank, blowing 1 of the ships to smithereens. This Tie-fighter then flew off course straight into another of the remaining ship, leaving just 3 left! Unfortunately for IDNE, Darth Vader wasn’t that lazy, and he was prepared for something like this. He placed his hand outside the ship, and a huge bolt of energy flew towards the asteroid. IDNE was still hiding behind the other side, and never got the chance to know how he died. The last visions he saw was a chunk of the remaining asteroid flying towards his ship.

R2D2 landed the millennium falcon on the Death Star. Not one of the landing pads, but instead on the huge ship itself, decreasing the chances of anybody knowing he was there. He drove into the heart of the death star, hoping to find his target for the night. The emperor was on his way out to kill Someguy and bumped into the little robot.

“You again...” hissed Palpatine “don’t try any funny tricks this time, otherwise you’re dead. Although your dead anyway, so what do you have hidden up your sleeve this time around?”

R2D2 shot another needle out of his chest, filled with the same substance that attacked Darth Vader. Palpatine had every intention of stopping this, but the robots strength had surprised him, and the needle had injected his leg before he could do anything. A quick series of beeps from R2D2 and a spin of his head showed his enjoyment of foiling the baddies plans once again.

Darth Vader had chosen to fly back through the asteroid field as his next target was just a few minutes away, whereas if he flew all the way around, the Night would have ended and he could no longer kill Impervious. It was a lot easier to navigate through the asteroids this time, so he took the time to scan the nearby swamp planet of Dagobah, and find the small hut he was going to blow up. As he neared the planet, the scan completed, giving him the coordinates of the hut. He relayed these back to Tarkin in the Death Star, and in a matter of seconds a huge beam was flying through space, aiming straight towards Dagobah. The small planet had no defence against this mighty weapon, and just to make sure Impervious was dead, Tarkin fired another blowing the whole planet into pieces...

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace killed by Princess Leia night 1

2) ST

3) A. Person killed by Imperials Night 2

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious killed by Imperials Night 2

7) SG

8) Izzy killed by Imperials Night 1

9) Prince Marth killed by Imperials Night 1

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop Lynched Day 1 [Jabba the Hut]

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan

15) IDNE killed by Imperials Night 2

16) Prof T

Lynching begins now, and since the forum is back up you have 24 hours. Seriously this time :P

Edited by reaymond

reaymond's role list at the end of his post says A.Person was killed by imperials, this is either a typo or Brandonb is the tie-fighter pilot. Tarkin's actions weren't listed so they were either left out of maybe Yoda was able to stop them. A.Person's home was said to be Concord Dawn which hints that A.Person was Boba Fett. SomeGuy was targeted by the Emperor so he's not an Imperial although he's already hinted as much. But here's a definite baddie

Star_Tiger is the Emperor.

Ok. Now we are f*****. Ill tell everything I know and what I gess, since I think thats the only possibility for us.

What I know for SURE: Impervious was Yoda. Star Tiger is Palpatine (and he MUST be lynched today!)

I dont know if all the events in the night post are in cronological order or if they happends in that order. If it is cronological, brandon could be Luke, already in the dark side.

I also think that IDNE was Obi-Wan.

Well, goddies just didnt save impervious or attacked anyone this night, so I think Han Solo died night 1 (leia could have target a pilot, so nothing happends)

Please goddies, we are about to lose this game if we dont move. Start talking now!

1)Peace

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious

7) SG

8) Izzy

9) Prince Marth

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan - vote for ST

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

EDIT: Didnt see your post, Prof T. Ill consider it in a later post ;)

Edited by renan

Sorry, I Think I just didnt post the vote list right. Here it is:

2) ST

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

7) SG

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan - vote for ST

16) Prof T

Ok. Now we are f*****. Ill tell everything I know and what I gess, since I think thats the only possibility for us.

What I know for SURE: Impervious was Yoda. Star Tiger is Palpatine (and she MUST be lynched today!)

I dont know if all the events in the night post are in cronological order or if they happends in that order. If it is cronological, brandon could be Luke, already in the dark side.

Well, goddies just didnt save impervious or attacked anyone this night, so I think Han Solo died night 1 (leia could have target a pilot, so nothing happends)

Please goddies, we are about to lose this game if we dont move. Start talking now!

EDIT: Didnt see your post, Prof T. Ill consider it in a later post ;)

1)Peace

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor - vote for ST

6) Impervious

7) SG

8) Izzy

9) Prince Marth

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan - vote for ST

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

ST is a girl

Edited by Riranor

I don't think Brandonb is Luke working for the dark side. The Imperials would have had to RID him on Night 1, plus it says nothing in the OP about Luke being able to kill if he does join the dark side. Something that may also be possible: Palpatine was going to manipulate SG, but R2 interferes and redirects the Emperor's actions to a random target (Brandonb) who then is manipulated into attacking either SG's original target or one of the Emperor's choosing (A.Person). I would think it would have given Brandonb character name in the Night post however. It is likely that he's Luke, the post made several hints that he's a Jedi, but no Yoda no Jedi RID which means the Imperials will try to recruit him the next night. So if anyone knows who Vader is, it may be best to lynch him to keep Brandonb from succombing to the temptations of the Dark Side.

I don't think Brandonb is Luke working for the dark side. The Imperials would have had to RID him on Night 1, plus it says nothing in the OP about Luke being able to kill if he does join the dark side. Something that may also be possible: Palpatine was going to manipulate SG, but R2 interferes and redirects the Emperor's actions to a random target (Brandonb) who then is manipulated into attacking either SG's original target or one of the Emperor's choosing (A.Person). I would think it would have given Brandonb character name in the Night post however. It is likely that he's Luke, the post made several hints that he's a Jedi, but no Yoda no Jedi RID which means the Imperials will try to recruit him the next night. So if anyone knows who Vader is, it may be best to lynch him to keep Brandonb from succombing to the temptations of the Dark Side.

"Luke - ...If RID’d by the Imperials, he loses his saving action and can kill one person each night"

But your other possibility is important, Prf T.

Knowing who is Vader is very important. But manipulating abilities are the first ones to act, so Palpatine will use luke next night if not lynched.

So, first option: lynch Vader and r2d2 manipulate palpatine next night. Second option, lynch palpatine and try to stop vader next night.

Since until now we dont know who vader is, Ill stick with the first one.

What I know for SURE: Impervious was Yoda. Star Tiger is Palpatine (and she MUST be lynched today!)

Where did this come from? Are you using a spreadsheet, or do you have a spy ability?

I'll need to know more before I vote.

No i think that IDNE was a pilot because it said he has epic flying skilz and who has those besides a pilot. I also found another baddie

TWIN BRO IS DARTH VADER

2) ST

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor- voting for ST

7) SG

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro- voting for Twin Bro

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan - vote for ST

16) Prof T

also watch twin bro will most likely not vote for st but some know goodie or independant like ME HELP ME THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME NOW but i will sacrifice my wimpy role to kill the baddies

Where did this come from? Are you using a spreadsheet, or do you have a spy ability?

I'll need to know more before I vote.

As to my info it is from mulitple things including

(secret ability, Spreadsheet, and spy role)

as i said before i am willing to give up my role to kill the baddies so any saving role PLEASE HELP ME

As to my info it is from mulitple things including

(secret ability, Spreadsheet, and spy role)

as i said before i am willing to give up my role to kill the baddies so any saving role PLEASE HELP ME

Sorry, but I just have this bad feeling you're trying to pull a bandwagon on ST. It might just be paranoia, but I'm still not convinced.

Sorry, but I just have this bad feeling you're trying to pull a bandwagon on ST. It might just be paranoia, but I'm still not convinced.

that just confirmed my baddie spreadsheet ty :) :) :)

and what? im not even voting for ST im voting for Darth Vader ie. TWINBRO