BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

OK I've just calculated who's left, so:

Angel save me.

Colossus save SomeGuy.

Wolverine kill Woon.

Beast or Professor check Twin Bro... not that it matters :rolleyes:

Nightcrawler since you probably used your ability last night... um... do nothing.

Reaymond confirm my decisions and we are good to go! :D

I am confused. There are 2 statements conflict to each other. :huh:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then instead of wasting our time you just should have wrote down your thoughts Woon. Do I have to ask - Which two statements are conflicted? :rolleyes:

Prof X pm me again with the confirmed roles you know ;) Once I have checked mine against your I will post a list of actions again.

What am I? Chop of liver?? I said confirm! Not calculate, not check against whoever's notes?! Confirm! <_<

Then instead of wasting our time you just should have wrote down your thoughts Woon. Do I have to ask - Which two statements are conflicted? :rolleyes:

Then instead of wasting our time playing this for few days, how about I just shout "Hey, look! Impervious pick me as the stryker!" on the first day and call off the game? <_<

Then instead of wasting our time playing this for few days, how about I just shout "Hey, look! Impervious pick me as the stryker!" on the first day and call off the game? <_<

:lol: You still didn't answer my question Woon?! Why are my statements in conflict? Even if you are one of the X-men (you did nothing to convince me Woon) who cares... if you're not Sabertooth (you probably are) it doesn't matter because we'll lynch him tomorrow!

When I said "waste time" I meant waste a post. Because you knew I'll ask you - which statements are conflicted Woon.

So instead of posting 4 times asking the same question, you should have just said - which statements are conflicted Woon!

So now you'll post again and say something that has nothing to do with that question :rolleyes:

You and Twin Bro are the only two players that nobody confirmed as being one of the X-men... you do the math ;)

Edited by andromeda

I get what you are saying Woon ;)

Lets see what others have to say!

Ok guys... I think this might be over if we follow andromeda's moves...

Good one Andro...

Do you guys think this will be the last night of X-Men... Cause I do!! :P

I'm not so sure about the moves anymore - read the above quote.

We still need a confirmation from Reaymond!

Twin Bro or Woon, one of them is Sabertooth!

Woon could be a saving X-men role. That's why he said that there are two statements in conflict! :blink:

Edited by andromeda

Woon is Sabretooth... I'm positive on that... We should stay with the moves...

Wolverine kill Woon!!!

Unless we have doubts about stryker :huh:

OK lets stay with Woon!

Sabertooth will have a kill tonight anyway, regardless whether we kill him or not <_< cause his action will count and if by any chance the game is not over yet we lynch Twin Bro! :)

OK lets stay with Woon!

Sabertooth will have a kill tonight anyway, regardless whether we kill him or not <_< cause his action will count and if by any chance the game is not over yet we lynch Twin Bro! :)

Nah... Twin_Bro is a confirmed goodie... ;)

Wow! :o I just finished reading every post in this game, and you guys went through alot of stuff. Looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to play a game for myself. When a new one starts up, can I be included? :)

Wow! :o I just finished reading every post in this game, and you guys went through alot of stuff. Looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to play a game for myself. When a new one starts up, can I be included? :)

Ahhm! You do not exxist :P

But actually, I do not as I am dead.. I'll PM.you. Only players should post in the thread

Sorry...Had some major computer issues (Anyone here in KHM will notice I haven't posted Night 4 still <_<) so I didn't even get a chance to defend myself.... :angry:

Yeah we heard something like that... Too bad you couldn't enjoy the game at it's best, it would've been cool if you would've been around to defend yourself and make it harder on us goodies ... ;)

Til next time PM... B))

Night 4: Final Blows

Sabretooth paced across the room quickly. He was the last of the brotherhood, It was just him and the X-Men left and he wasn't going down without a fight. He knew what he needed to do.

Sabretooth crept into JarZe's lab. "I've been waiting for you," JarZe said. He turned around and clenched his fists. Sabretooth roared and charged at him while JarZe lunged at him roaring too. The two beasts clashed. Fists were flying, punches were landing. It looked like JarZe had the upper hand until Sabretooth threw him into a shelf full of chemicals. The chemicals began to burn JarZe's skin. The fumes eventually reached his lungs, his head dropped, and his body lay there lifelessly.

Wolverine heard the commotion from JarZe's lab and ran down the hall. He noticed woon quickly walking away from that general direction as well. Wolverine charged down the hall after woon, when he got to the lab, he saw JarZe's lifeless furry blue body laying there. "WOON!" Wolverine extended his claws and continued pursuing woon. He rounded a corner and, wham! woon hit him upside the head with one of the floor boards. woon went to stomp on Wolverine but ended up getting 3 claws through his foot instead. Wolverine kicked woon to the floor. "Your turn bub." With that, Wolverine jammed his claws into woon's heart, killing him instantly.

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Day 1: Heated Defenses

Night 2: Revelations

Day 2: Quick Decisions

Night 3: Equilibrium

Day 3: Hit the Brakes

Host: Impervious

1. Woon [DEAD][sabretooth]

2. Randro [Wolverine]

3. Twin_Bro [Angel]

4. JarZe[DEAD][beast]

5. Reaymond [Colossus]

6. SomeGuy [Professor X]

7. GC [DEAD][Rogue]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy [DEAD][Cyclops]

10. Andromeda[Nightcrawler]

11. A. Person[Powerless][Magneto]

12. Kat [DEAD][stryker]

13. Lost in Space[DEAD][Toad]

14. Prince_Marth85[Powerless][Mystique]

15. Zerep [DEAD][Jean Grey]

16. Riranor [DEAD][storm]

Thank you all for playing. Definitely was an interesting game. Found some flaws that need to be fixed and the subtitle definitely proved to be a premonition of the players this time around.

Great ending Impervious... Very well written...

Thanks for an awesome and interesting game!!!! Hope to see you guys around soon ;)

Oh and thanks for not letting me go easy... At least I gave a fight!!! ;)

Edited by JarZe

NICE JOB AT SAVING ME NIGHT CRAWLER.

Yay, goodie win. :D

Also, further yay, the list Eli and I made over the phone last night pretty much matched this. :D

(Nick, we started talking about the films and realized Riranor was Storm. And Kat was Stryker. Not the Hulk and Spidey. :P)

Good game folks! And Reaymond, I wouldn't have wasted an action just to PM you my list. With it being a toss up between Twin_Bro and Woon, and us not being sure if Stryker was just playing us, I wanted to be sure. The longest we'd have had to wait was a night and day cycle to clear up the both of them, and I wanted to be SURE that Sabretooth was dead going into the next night, so we'd know who it was we were looking for in our list.

Dam I was so hoping Styker was out there still - and a Wolverine face off with him.

I was happy to be one of the guinea pigs for this game

It was a great game and a difficult win condition for baddies as they can not vote a kill if it ends up as Toad and Magneto.. there done, only one role has a permanent kill chance. we had two kinds of luck... :(:)

Any way despite our good fortune of finding roles early we took out Stryker N1 - shame that..

Sorry if anyone was obfuscated by my posts

NICE JOB AT SAVING ME NIGHT CRAWLER.

Yay, goodie win. :D

Also, further yay, the list Eli and I made over the phone last night pretty much matched this. :D

(Nick, we started talking about the films and realized Riranor was Storm. And Kat was Stryker. Not the Hulk and Spidey. :P)

actually she did...toad stopped her though :P

My thought? Too many goodie spies. Also, the ability to make one of them invincible. It was easy for me, as Prof. X, to just start dropping massive hints, and outright names for the goodies and there were enough saving roles out there to keep me alive forever.

Dam I was so hoping Styker was out there still - and a Wolverine face off with him.

I was happy to be one of the guinea pigs for this game

It was a great game and a difficult win condition for baddies as they can not vote a kill if it ends up as Toad and Magneto.. there done, only one role has a permanent kill chance. we had two kinds of luck... :(:)

Any way despite our good fortune of finding roles early we took out Stryker N1 - shame that..

Sorry if anyone was obfuscated by my posts

You kept me reading and reading your HUGE posts LIS, and I fell for some of your tricks... It was a great game though and I learned a lot from it!!!!