BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

19 answers to this question

Even the riddle makes a nice poem, but it can't be prove.

What do we do everyday~

I would say sleep or dream or surfing web or doing something is personal preference. Not everyone know how to surf web, some might sleepless, some might not be dreaming during sleep at all.

The only thing I see in common is breathe or thinking. :)

Even the riddle makes a nice poem, but it can't be prove.

What do we do everyday~

I would say sleep or dream or surfing web or doing something is personal preference. Not everyone know how to surf web, some might sleepless, some might not be dreaming during sleep at all.

The only thing I see in common is breathe or thinking. :)

If you sleep long enough to enter a REM cycle, you're dreaming. There's no choice involved. It's happening whether you remember it or not.

I don't think it was meant to be quite that literal. It's assumed that everyone is going to sleep every day.

If you sleep long enough to enter a REM cycle, you're dreaming. There's no choice involved. It's happening whether you remember it or not.

I don't think it was meant to be quite that literal. It's assumed that everyone is going to sleep every day.

What if u don't sleep long enough?

If you are using assumption then there are over a million answer to this riddle. You can walk, talk, eat, ... if a riddle that can be answer with millions solutions then should it be a riddle at all?

Edited by JNcool

What if u don't sleep long enough?

If you are using assumption then there are over a million answer to this riddle. You can walk, talk, eat, ... if a riddle that can be answer with millions solutions then should it be a riddle at all?

Walking, talking and eating doesn't fit in the requirements of the riddle. This narrows down the millions of solutions into a few.

I was going to say for an astronomer.

He views things far away with his telescope.

The universe is beyond our grasp

and he can do this all from home.

It is a good guess, but it is not something that we do everyday.