Where I am present, other things aren't

Where I am not present, I am in myself

I am not present where you are because you are

I may be present in one place, but not in others

Where I am present, I am, in a sense, contradicting myself

If I was present with you, you wouldn't be... AT ALL

What am I?

15 answers to this question

Your close with the nothingness, but your thinking to... "real". It's not really nothingness, but rather a nothingness of something. Look at the use of "present" because non-existence is a lack of something or something not being there. And the "other things" are specific things. This thing can be both physical and not. If you were this or in this you wouldn't really be answering now would you...

Void! Yes. Not nothing, but lacking or a vacuum. It is void of voidness. That wasn't very philosophical if you are referring to physically void. Now, hear is a branch. More logical and scientific but once you get this, I'll test your philosophical/scientific balance. Let's see if you guys understand the science of human nature and humanity in science. Sorry if I'm being to obnoxious or demanding or something else rather unfavorable.

_______

Spacial streams are where I hide

Around the sun I seem to reside

We are each other's flashy killer

From some sci-fi comic thriller

I'm void of matter but not unreal

"You and I don't mix" is our deal

What you're made of, I am to

But opposites, me and you

Alone my people are minuscule

But altogether, our forces cruel

When we clash it's quite the sight

You with me? Sparks will fly

Edited by Pawtamus

Void! Yes. Not nothing, but lacking or a vacuum. It is void of voidness. That wasn't very philosophical if you are referring to physically void. Now, hear is a branch. More logical and scientific but once you get this, I'll test your philosophical/scientific balance. Let's see if you guys understand the science of human nature and humanity in science. Sorry if I'm being to obnoxious or demanding or something else rather unfavorable.

_______

Spacial streams are where I hide

Around the sun I seem to reside

We are each other's flashy killer

From some sci-fi comic thriller

I'm void of matter but not unreal

"You and I don't mix" is our deal

What you're made of, I am to

But opposites, me and you

Alone my people are minuscule

But altogether, our forces cruel

When we clash it's quite the sight

You with me? Sparks will fly

It is often best to start a new topic when building off of an established riddle. You can always reference the old riddle if it is important to the new one, but doing it this way can sometimes leave the new riddle unnoticed. Just a friendly FYI :)

And welcome to the Den!

I vote "anti-matter", at least in theory.

:P
Edited by Grayven

Oops... Sorry. You're right. I'm just gonna end this. I'm rather terrible at this sort of thing. I'm trying to get better. Thank you very much.

By the way, I appreciate your constructive criticism. I guess it just goes to show how inept I am in a place for smarts.

Oops... Sorry. You're right. I'm just gonna end this. I'm rather terrible at this sort of thing. I'm trying to get better. Thank you very much.

By the way, I appreciate your constructive criticism. I guess it just goes to show how inept I am in a place for smarts.

Not at all! I just didn't want a well built riddle to go unnoticed! BTW, did I get the correct answer, or were you agreeing with my other info?

I'm guessing death, because if death is where you are, you can't be. Death isn't always in the same place. But it could also be nothing, be cause if you are where nothing is, then it isn't nothing. And nothing is present in itself when it isn't present. This one was a tuffy!