12. A. Person [Grand Moff Tarkin] Lynched Day 3

13. Riranor - [Pilot] Lynched Day 2

14. Neptune - [boba Fett] Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious - voting forPeace

I'd rather hoped we would win today.

Curse you Luke Skycrawler! Bah! Victory was in my stubby little hands! The ignomy!

:lol: , I think that was the funniest ghost post I've ever read :P

reay, a piece of advice: throw the computer at a wall. It always fixes it :D

I have computer issues and still no epic post were we win. What's the deal here!?!? :huh:

Bad PM! You should be working on the KHM post! Don't blame reay before you post your own night post ;) *waiting eagerly for both psots*

Day 4 – Victory for the Jedi

Luke had only just joined the Jedi, yet it was his job to end this stalemate. There was only 1 player that needed to be killed, and the few votes cast were for Peace*Out. Luke knew that the only Imperial left was his father, yet nothing deterred him gaining the ultimate victory, and becoming a legend for years to come. He climbed into the millennium falcon, and with Han Solo at the controls, flew towards the Death Star...

(this is irrelevant to the Day’s actions, just to make the video make sense ;))

Unfortunately for the Jedi, Darth Vader had learnt a few tricks from the emperor before he had died. One of these included creating lightning from his fingers. This had many uses, such as killing, melting and other performing other devious methods of the baddies. Darth Vader knew that bringing back the dead was meant to be impossible, but he had to try. It had been his fault that the baddies had lost their emperor, so it was him that had to rectify it. He lay down the emperors body on a chair, and using the force, stitched the skin round the neck back together. Of course, this had done nothing, but at least the whole body was easier to work with than two halves. Next, Vader shot small bolts of lightning around the emperor’s head, literally welding the skin back together to make it seem whole. The only sign of the recapitation (opposite of decapitation?:P) was a thin hairline scar running around his neck, where the skin had actually been melted together. This whole body just needed 1 thing to bring it back to life. A heartbeat. Vader knew that a shock to the heart from a defibrillator can sometimes restart it again, so why wouldn’t it work with lightning from his fingers...

Back in the millennium Falcon, Han sped through space, and landed on one of the many landing squares in the death star. Luke knew that Vader would be waiting for him, setting up traps and other malicious means of killing him before they had to fight 1vs1, but the only thing waiting for him was Vader himself... (Post continues in the video ;))

YouTube - Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker: Final Battle

Peace, sign up thread can go wherever you want ;)

I will honestly say that the youtube video made little sense to me, but the fighting was still epic :P I love the rectification, reay! I was a bit worried that you made a youtube video about that.... :lol:

Yay! We have officially won!!! Congratulations to all the goodies, living and dead, and well played to the baddies! I can't wait to start SWM 2! (I believe the sign-up for #2 is in the SWM 1's sign-up thread)

I will honestly say that the youtube video made little sense to me, but the fighting was still epic :P I love the rectification, reay! I was a bit worried that you made a youtube video about that.... :lol:

Yay! We have officially won!!! Congratulations to all the goodies, living and dead, and well played to the baddies! I can't wait to start SWM 2! (I believe the sign-up for #2 is in the SWM 1's sign-up thread)

all i want to do is ask Izzy how the heck killing her, then giving me away as DV would help....

Haha no... The video is the actual final battle from the film, so I just wrote the night post around that. ;)

*hint hint* If you re-read some of the night posts, there maybe a few hints to the secret abilities ;)

bring on the list....and Luke in the movie lied ...I wanted to be darkside :P

oh well the jedi win!

I think you would have had trouble living for long as Dark Side. The very first action I'd have taken was asking the goodies to see you off to that great X-Wing hangar in the sky.