BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I am confused, how can someone so smart, have such a crappy job ?

Why is he not being more productive with his life ? As in trying to get into a position to utilize his intelligence for the greater good of man kind ?

His IQ is ranged between 190-210.

I was wondering whether I should mention this here or not but since we are discussing the most intelligent man I thought I could mention the 4th most intelligent man on earth and it's Uros Petrovic (Uroš Petrović) my compatriot :D, who did the X Test.

I'll translate some stuff about him, what he is doing and what he did later... :)

IQ tests mean nothing. There is no real way to express someone's intelligence.... there are tons of definitions, theories, tests, etc, we learned about them in Psychology recently, but no single one is correct.

An "IQ Test" is actually a test called the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, which gives you a "mental age", then you divide by your "chronological age" to get your Intelligence Quotient, or IQ. The Stanford-Binet test is just another test. It is not comprehensive. You need would a test with an infinite number of questions to accurately measure intelligence

I know about it... I had psychology in second grade (high school). And I totally agree with you... that's why I said arguably ;) I have never even taken one officially, the ones taken on internet I don't count. I was planing on taking a Mensa test but I always find out about the testing too late! :lol:

Edited by andromeda

Lol it would be easier to rule out people who are not....

But what subject are we doing? Who is the world's smartest man in math or english or science... or just in general? And how in the world would we figure that out?!?!?