BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball

rookie1ja

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You SIMPLY throw the ball straight up and let gravity bring the ball directly back. When I was a boy I used to throw a baseball straight up in the air while lying in bed. It usually comes back without any help besides gravity.

throw it UPWARD!

...or if you are in a sufficiently high earth orbit, throw it in any direction, and it'll also come back to you!

You think if you are in orbit, you can throw a ball hard enough to orbit the Earth and catch up with you?

it says without the ball touching anything so straight up in the air would be the answer. Because no matter how hard you throw it the ball will come back to you because of gravity. what goes up must come down.

EDIT:well never mind I see someone has already ansered this one also I give up I never answer one that has not already been answered and cant seem to find one that anyone has not already found the solution too and I dont like to repeat what has already been done.

The given answer is bull Shi*. The real answer (that I came up with) is that you have to throw the ball into a gust of wind blowing in the opposite direction that you throw the ball in.

again, i'm blonde and all, but it seems that gravity plays an important role in this. I'd say throw it as hard as you can straight up in the air, and it will come back to you. But be careful. make sure you catch it!!!

The given answer is bull Shi*. The real answer (that I came up with) is that you have to throw the ball into a gust of wind blowing in the opposite direction that you throw the ball in.

i dont think the given answer is bullcrap, but I do think that you found another answer. good job.

why can't you just throw the ball strait up in the air. It will ocme back to you without any outside intervention, hitting anything or ...what ever!

Gravity will make it come back to you.