BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball

rookie1ja

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the eff is wrong with yall, this solution has no need for you guys to submit a thesis. Throw the damn ball straight in the air. Reference sir issac newton

Did you ever regret asking a question

I've wasted 5 minutes of my life reading all these theories.

Here's a question for ya. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you later

well wat about putting the "BALL" in a LHC or a particle accelerator

it wud keep spinning with ur problems solved

no air molecules, complete vacuum and it wud keep spinning

the down side wud be to develop a accelrator designed 2 suit accelerating particles the size of balls

lol

ok there paul no 1 cares about another f*** planet this is only about a ball and it going into the air and coming back with nothing touching or atached to it so try to stay on earth next time you f*** nerd

ha ha! thanks for the laugh ryan. that's exactly how i feel sometimes when i read the "other solutions" that people come up with

"How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't hit anything, there is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it?"

I'm surprised no suggested throwing a bowling ball in the gutter at a bowling alley.

The ball hits nothing, there's no attachments of any kind. The machine returns it automatically, so there's "no one else" catching or throwing the ball.

"How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't hit anything, there is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it?"

I'm surprised no suggested throwing a bowling ball in the gutter at a bowling alley.

The ball hits nothing, there's no attachments of any kind. The machine returns it automatically, so there's "no one else" catching or throwing the ball.

Haha, never thought of that!