BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball

rookie1ja

OMG why make life hard, can no one throw a ball stright up??? Yes up, and then stand still. Unless your unable to throw it stright it will come back.... LOL

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people complaining about how people re coming up with different answers, complicated answers, why waste the time telling them to just use the easy answer when you could just go on to the next riddle? We all know that the easy answer is to simply throw it up, or as stated earlier, throw it as hard as you can from one hand to the other. Not everyone likes using the easy answer though. Some people like to think and so they come up with more complex answers. Ever think of that? You don't have to read everything, unless you're planning on posting. This is a perfect example of people posting before they read the previous posts. There are lot of people who posted the exact same thing. For the people who simply stated their answer, fine, but to those saying the same thing about something else, it was already said. No need to repeat it 50 times.

To anyone else, I'm surprised no one realized you could do the exact same answer as the original,but opposite (yes I know it's contradictive). If you put a hole straight through the earth, you could throw it DOWN and it will still eventually come back without hitting anything. This is, assuming a few things. One - no one is on the other end that will catch it and ruin your fun. lol Two - you have the digging equipment used in the 25 century already, And, three - the ball is invincible and isn't crushed too small for you to catch and wouldn't burn from the intense heat.

Wow. I just signed up for this site and I'm absolutely amazed at the complicated and intricate solutions to problems that my 5 yr old nephew would figure out. If I handed him a ball and told him to throw it as hard as he could and catch it before it hit anything he would just throw it straight up and wait a second or two. Catch it. Look at me like I'm stupid and tell me to go get my baseball glove, cause playing catch by yourself is no fun at all.

>Or you could have a transforming ball that converts to a flying machine after you throw it, like those little bombs the Green Goblin uses in Spiderman!

Of course!

welll.... it couldn't really happen

STICK TO THE PROGRAM