BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

:wacko: Is it spinning clockwise or anti-clockwise? Let you brain decide!!! :wacko:

If you can make it change upon will, you are now officially part of the non-existent special people club!!! If not...

Spoiler for Click here:

try putting your finger on one of the top corners and drag it the opposite way!!!

post-10496-1226713893.gif

I can make it spin both ways with a little difficulty. :)

But it took me a while.

Its to do with the line in the middle, whether you see it as in front or behind when its in the middle.

Did that make any sense?

:wacko: Is it spinning clockwise or anti-clockwise? Let you brain decide!!! :wacko:

If you can make it change upon will, you are now officially part of the non-existent special people club!!! If not...

Spoiler for Click here:

try putting your finger on one of the top corners and drag it the opposite way!!!

it going clockwise, but i see that it's an optical illusion!

If you can make it change upon will, you are now officially part of the non-existent special people club!!!

urmm... does looking away then looking back count as "upon will"? if so, then im in the non-existant special people club! if not, ill go try again.

urmm... does looking away then looking back count as "upon will"? if so, then im in the non-existant special people club! if not, ill go try again.

oh wait, i got it perfected now! yay! :D k', im in the non-existant special people club!

oh great. its gone wild and its changing every time i blink! aaah look out! deranged tetrahedron incoming!

Edited by MegaWeirdo123

actually something that is spinning - u cannot specify if its spinning clockwise or anticlockwise because it depeds how u look at it

for example try rotating a plate "clockwise" as u look down on it - then keep moving it the same way and look up from beneath it and you will see it now appears to be "anticlockwise"!

OK, at first I saw it going clockwise.

Within a minute I switched it to counter-clockwise.

Within 3 minutes I was able to change it at will.

Now, 5 minutes later, I see the image going left-right-left-right-left-right-etc and I can't make it turn in one specific direction anymore! :help:

At first I thought I could change it at will, but now I'm inclined to believe that it's an evil little tetrahedron that spins one way and then another way, wherever it's little geometric heart desires. It's mocking me!

:D Cool illusion, thanks for posting it. I love stuff like that.

This is my first post here, hi everybody.