BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

ok heres the topic thread for the real game. As you can see starts 7:00 pm GMT on Tuesday 21st October (tomorrow). I will send each of you a pm with your starting positions. e.g. A1, X25 etc... Another rule i have decided to scrap is the "sight" part. I just thought that it was a bit of a waste of time, so now you can see the whole map just the players will be represented with a dot of some colour. Updated map below, all i did was put A-X and 1-25 down the sides as a grid reference. 1 more pm to come in, then i will start it. Oh and the different types of warrior will ahve different colours. e.g. axeman will have yellow dots, cavalry will have brown dots etc...

post-10793-1224519143_thumbjpg

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i say remove or just leave the dot there for a free kill lol

Hehehe... quicker levelling for you guys. Actually thats a good idea - The sooner GC gets back the more health he has left. Any objections or other suggestions?

Night 7 moves below

post-10793-1226701155.jpg

1. Beowulf (66) + summon (100)

2. Zaramunda (85)

3. Otter (100)

4. The Summoner (100) + summon (100)

5. Pyre (100)

Somebody is very close to levelling ;)

I am away tomorrow, back tomorrow night maybe. Night 8 moves please.

Just read GC's signature... Away till the end of November. Do you want me to find a replacement or just remove him from the map - or we could wait a few weeks for him? Whatever you guys want

Hey! I can still play. Due to some unexpected exam developments at the last moment, I couldn't login to BD. From now on I am a bit more free. I won't desert a game in the middle, never! :P By my sig. I just meant I will not signup for any more games. :rolleyes:

OK Panther has been removed from the map. If you can give a very good reason when you get back then i will consider adding you ;) Anyway night 8 is below and PM's have been sent out to the corresponding players that need more moves in attack/retreat phase.

post-10793-1227281492.jpg