BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

ok heres the topic thread for the real game. As you can see starts 7:00 pm GMT on Tuesday 21st October (tomorrow). I will send each of you a pm with your starting positions. e.g. A1, X25 etc... Another rule i have decided to scrap is the "sight" part. I just thought that it was a bit of a waste of time, so now you can see the whole map just the players will be represented with a dot of some colour. Updated map below, all i did was put A-X and 1-25 down the sides as a grid reference. 1 more pm to come in, then i will start it. Oh and the different types of warrior will ahve different colours. e.g. axeman will have yellow dots, cavalry will have brown dots etc...

post-10793-1224519143_thumbjpg

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have changed this a little bit - firstly one of the many conditions was triggered, meaning 3 power-packs have been placed on the map. These are indicated by an orange colour on the map below.

Secondly, The list of monsters was going to be available is below in an excel spreadsheet.But BD won't allow me to upload excel spreadsheets :( If you wondering. It is password protected ;). The list was too big to go in a pm so i did it this way instead. When you have access to summon a monster i would have given you the password to open it keeping it a secret.

Any ideas how i can give the roster to individual players without revealing it to the rest of you guys? Or maybe i could ask rookie if he could give me special permission to upload it? Anyway time is frozen for now until i can giv DMS the list of monsters - I may have to resort to MSN/e-mail for now...

post-10793-1225313381.jpg

Power Packs triggered! - condition #3

3 new power packs have been placed on the map as condition #3 has been triggered. Condition #3 happens when the summoning list is required by a certain player.

I have sent the summoning list via pm to ???. You have got 48 hours exactly from the time this post is sent, I am being less lenient from now on as it could take a while... This is unless i have to restart again for some reason. Any more q's either pm me, or post them on here so I can answer to everyone. Thanks for your patience and consideration for this matter.

Reaymond

Power Packs triggered! - condition #3

3 new power packs have been placed on the map as condition #3 has been triggered. Condition #3 happens when the summoning list is required by a certain player.

I have sent the summoning list via pm to ???. You have got 48 hours exactly from the time this post is sent, I am being less lenient from now on as it could take a while... This is unless i have to restart again for some reason. Any more q's either pm me, or post them on here so I can answer to everyone. Thanks for your patience and consideration for this matter.

Reaymond

We already know that ??? is DMS, you said so in your last two posts! :P

We already know that ??? is DMS, you said so in your last two posts! :P

Awww... ****, i hoped no-one noticed... Sorry DMS it wont really make much of a difference though - just evryone knows who you are :(

Map for night 4 is below ;) We have our first attack/retreat phase today aswell ;).

post-10793-1225540734.jpg

Skrimisher on J13 has attacked axeman on I14 - but axeman moved to P14. Please could i have a PM from skirmisher ( remembered not to put the name this time :D) as to whether s/he would like to chase the axeman and where he would like to move to - remember you still have all your movement points left so can move a full distance. Axeman cannot retreat as he has used up all his movement points for this turn. Another thing for the skirmisher to note, you can use up some of your movement points, attack the axeman, and then use up the remainder of you movement points to move somewhere else. You have 24 hours or this phase otherwise everyone else will get bored.

edit: DMS if you are wondering, i will require a PM next turn for your summoned monster. He is not on the map now as you have not technically summoned him. You choose which adjacent square to the summoning square you want him on, then you have full control of 2 characters. If you want a better explaination PM me and i will explain again ;)

Edited by reaymond

what happened to the 2 hours <_< i want some AOW :D

Im going to post the updated map for night 5 tonight. I decided to put the attack/retreat phase into words next to the map instead of wasting so much time creating 2 maps. AOW in a few hours :D:D:D

New roster after attacks

1. Beowulf (100)

2. Zaramunda (85)

3. Otter (100)

4. The Summoner (100)

5. Pyre (100)

In the retreat/attack phase for night 4, Skirmisher moves along road to N14 where he (i will refer to everything as he as to avoid speculation) attacked axeman. After this attack the skirmisher still had 2 movement points left so retreated back to L14. Does everyone understand this lol?

Anyway Night 5 moves are below. No attack/retreat phase required, moves for Night 6 needed now ;)

post-10793-1225828481.jpg