BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I don't like eating popcorn with prisoners...Silver is one of my best friends :P Wonder what will happen next? Just a reminder to everyone (not strategy related, don't yell at me *cowers*), the SWAT can NOT kill tonight.

~Ghost Kat

Although I don't like eating popcorn with prisoners...Silver is one of my best friends :P Wonder what will happen next? Just a reminder to everyone (not strategy related, don't yell at me *cowers*), the SWAT can NOT kill tonight.

~Ghost Kat

Are you saying that you were not a prisoner??? Past tense. Terrorist can kill a prisoner. B))

You ghosts are starting trouble around here. We have enough posts of our own and we are baffled enough. Unless I am welcome to post twice or three times of what I do already. I can do that also. ;)

Edited by akaslickster

Hey, hey WHOA I'm a ghost, I can't give ANY hints at all, remember? As much as I'd like to, I can't. But sorry our ghostly voices are disturbing you, we'll keep our thoughts to ourselves if you wish. :)

~Ghost Kat

Hey, hey WHOA I'm a ghost, I can't give ANY hints at all, remember? As much as I'd like to, I can't. But sorry our ghostly voices are disturbing you, we'll keep our thoughts to ourselves if you wish. :)

~Ghost Kat

I ain't mad. I simply prefer less pages and scrolling unless it is pertinent to our win. Peace.

Night 4: The Winter Solstice

The room cleaner knew that it wasn’t safe at night, but what he did know is that in one room, he had found a gun, a grenade, and extra ammo. So, he headed down to the 5th deck and swiped his master keycard, giving him acess to the prisoners, or so he thought, room. He walked into the room, opened the closet, and pulled out the small drawer. Inside were the items he was looking for. Five minuets later he was two decks above holding an atomized P-17 Sig Saucer.

Down in his room…

The Hitman opened his “Secret” drawer and looked inside only to follow the action with a shout of rage… his weaponry was gone.

On the 12th floor…

The room cleaner had stopped by his room to look at the computer and cheack his targets room, then he was on his way. Moving stealthily through the halls, the RC moved up to room 1203, and then by swiping his keycard, he opened the door and walked in. Frozen_In_Fire was sound asleep in his bed. Around him were papers that looked as if he was requesting a room transfer, or a refund for his ticket money. “Well at least HE has some sense” thought the RC. Too bad. And then FIF was shot in the heart. “It’s a shame, blood is hard to clean…”said the RC quietly to himself.

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF [Dead: Killed by Room Cleaner w/ Role Manipulation of the Hitman]

6)Kat [Dead: Killed by terrorist]

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart[Dead][Prisoner]

10)PG[Dead:Killed by Prisoners/S.W.A.T]

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

General announcements: Okay, i am going to go along and help you witht the Scav hunt, Look up the member thats name fits this statement: For me you try and find soultions

Edited by Mekal

WoW! Awesome epic. It was so unexpected. Let's just hope FIF was a prisoner.

I agree it was AWESOME :D, and if the the RC did it then it probably was a prisoner.

also i think your talking about PG with hint cuz everyone wants to know what goings with those Sexy Lips :wub: and cuz her name says puzzle.

I agree it was AWESOME :D , and if the the RC did it then it probably was a prisoner.

also i think your talking about PG with hint cuz everyone wants to know what goings with those Sexy Lips :wub: and cuz her name says puzzle.

Are you trying to convince me that a prisoner had probably just been murdered? Why would you believe that? :huh: Do you know something and maybe you are holding it back from us? Hmmmmmm. Only kidding. someone protect DMS tonight, please.... Edited by akaslickster

Either JS or Reaymond. I did not decide yet so how about both.

woot im out of hospital!!! i can post again.

Firstly nice choice on the first night slick - we now need dms protected becuase the prisoners know he has a vital role for our victory.

Secondly - could you give any reasons for choosing trying to lynch me? If you could then i will provide a suitable counter argument. I have defended myself more than once this game and i do not wish to save myself again.

P.S. slick, how did you know about GC in the first round? lucky guess?

woot im out of hospital!!! i can post again.

Firstly nice choice on the first night slick - we now need dms protected becuase the prisoners know he has a vital role for our victory.

Secondly - could you give any reasons for choosing trying to lynch me? If you could then i will provide a suitable counter argument. I have defended myself more than once this game and i do not wish to save myself again.

P.S. slick, how did you know about GC in the first round? lucky guess?

I will explain after the game. We innocents have no BTSC. I need to go back over your posts and actions to decide if you are lying. I am another Perry Mason. ;) If I deduct the ones I know are innocent, and the most likely to be, that leaves you and JS and maybe panther. Before defending yourself, let me narrow it down and see how the others vote. I'm not after you just yet. :D

I will explain after the game. We innocents have no BTSC. I need to go back over your posts and actions to decide if you are lying. I am another Perry Mason. ;) If I deduct the ones I know are innocent, and the most likely to be, that leaves you and JS and maybe panther. Before defending yourself, let me narrow it down and see how the others vote. I'm not after you just yet. :D

phew thats ok then if your not after me. I will leave you to make a decision based on previouus posts then. :)

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

7)dms172-Reaymond

8)limeliam

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

i guess i will start.

i think it can only be Panther Reaymond or maybe limeliam. i'm going to vote now but i'm am always willing to change my vote.

on second thought.

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

7)dms172-Panther

8)limeliam

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

7)dms172-Panther

8)limeliam-Panther

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

Sorry, Panther :(

Edited by limeliam

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

7)dms172-Panther

8)limeliam-Panther

11)Slick-voting for JS cuz no one cleared him of evil yet.

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

:P

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

7)dms172-Panther

8)limeliam-Panther

11)Slick-voting for panther

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

Slick: I am not terrorist. I was attacked first night by prisoners. Anymore evidence needed that I'm not a baddie? lol It could have been a show to fool us. :lol:

I vote Panther...

You could have waited to see if anyone followed my vote. That would be interesting. :lol:

I suppose innocents have won. we sure have lost enough of us.

Edited by akaslickster