BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

*yawn...*

If this takes much longer I'm gonna wait till tomorrow.....I have a math test :mad:

Anyone who's ever met me knows I just smile and blink when it comes to math :blink:

.....Hope this moves a little quicker *coughMekalcough*

Edited by Silverheart

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor Mekal, so much pressure. perhaps his internet service is down? perhaps he has homework to do? perhaps his parents called a family meeting? perhaps he ate some bad hummus and is paying the price? poor, poor Mekal. :(

Edit: I'm going to bed. goodnight all!

Edited by puzzlegirl

poor Mekal, so much pressure. perhaps his internet service is down? No... perhaps he has homework to do? I really can't afford another zero

perhaps his parents called a family meeting? Kind of... Its my moms B-day perhaps he ate some bad hummus and is paying the price? no... it was good humas :D poor, poor Mekal. :(

Are you stalking me? :P

Anyway... sorry for the delay... it was my moms B-day... so we went out to CPK...

Okay... I am trying to get everything down... but i am trying to survive with 8 pms to read... an explanation for my death in ABR4... People who are breaking the rules... Calculas HW... a Spanish quiz... and collage apps...

Speaking of which, does anyone want to write a paper on what the effects of Modern day science have on religion? PG?

I will try to get the NP up but i am running against the clock of hours that i can stay awake vs. the hours that i need to use to finish everything... and it doesn't help when you have conflicting actions in the NP!!!

I'm thinking Lime is a he too, and I don't believe Kat can help herself :lol:

I'm wondering about DMS now, he said he picked up Lime's role, that was pretty quick....even Lime didn't know how he did it.....

hmm... well picked up silver. I tihnk i know who im voting for

Are you stalking me? :PYES!!!! B))

Anyway... sorry for the delay... it was my moms B-day... so we went out to CPK... Is that like KFC? Pretty sure they don't serve Hummus. <_<

Okay... I am trying to get everything down... but i am trying to survive with 8 pms to read... an explanation for my death in ABR4... People who are breaking the rules... Calculas HW... a Spanish quiz... and collage apps... don't bother with the college apps, doesn't look like you'll have the grades to make it in anyhow. poor poor Mekal. :(

Speaking of which, does anyone want to write a paper on what the effects of Modern day science have on religion? PG? REALLY?? Can I? Pretty Please!! :wub: When's it due? How many pages? Is there a minimum number of resources to site? Give me the details and I'm on it! I just might get you into college afterall!! :lol:

Edit: tried several times to fix the colors and the quotes but there's something freaky going on that I can't control. Must be THE LORD intervening in my attempts to help Mekal cheat his way into college!! I repent, LORD!!

Edited by puzzlegirl

I'm okay with the weight as long as the night post is amazing.

Thanks for the low standard...

okay... sorry i didn't get it up on schedual... i have just got back from school and i am writing the night post now... and my grades ARE high enough... just maybe MIT will have to wait :P

okay... i am going to post the NP is a couple mins...

Just to let you guys know I am a BOY <_<

Don't listen to those goofy girls, lime...the fact that your username is LIAM should have been a big enough hint as to your gender! I've yet to meet a girl named Liam. :P

That being said...I also think you're a baddie! <_<

Thanks for the low standard...

okay... sorry i didn't get it up on schedual... i have just got back from school and i am writing the night post now... and my grades ARE high enough... just maybe MIT will have to wait :P

okay... i am going to post the NP is a couple mins...

Oh, Mekal You said the night post is going to be out in a few minutes. But that was 45min ago <_< I am about to go to dinner :D

Night 3: Isn’t double teaming a foul?

PG had a horrible headache as she walked out of her room. She was walking down to the hospital floor when she heard a voice.

“You won’t need meds after what I do to you…” said the Prisoner that had been chosen tonight for the kill. PG whipped around to meet the eye of the cold blooded killer.

“ You never know, I have a bit of an uncanny ability to get headaches…” retoreded PG. Then, in a flash of movment, She reached to her belt, pulled out a bottle of pepper spay, and sprayed the man.

“And also an ability to cause them” she said. Quickly, she turned around and ran off. Shooting down the halls and up the stairs, PG got to the board walk and ran across. However, instead of going onto the other side of the boat like most would do, she turned, and hid in the Merry-go-round. Hidding behind the horse, she watched as the Prisoner crossed the boardwalk. He stopped, looked around, and then continued to the other side of the ship.

PG waited at least 5 minutes before she let her heart rate drop, only for it to race again.

“Boo” came a voice behind her. She turned around, startled, only to relize that the man behind her had a S.W.A.T uniform on.

“Oh thank lo…”PG begain, but was interrupted but a shot, and blood all around her . sharp gasps came out, only to say her last words…

“I love you lord"

Roster:

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat [Dead: Killed by terrorist]

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG[Dead:Killed by Prisoners/S.W.A.T]

11)Slick

12)Reaymond - Under Arrest: 3PL

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill [Dead:killed by Prisoners][Mission Handler]

Okay... sorry about the wait... we should be on schedule from now on... but the day ends 8:00p.m. Central Time tomorrow...

Genneral anouncments: I am going to go ahead and help you a bit with the Scav Hunt...

in order to find The Problem... look at the intro...

Reaymond has been cough steeling other prisoners phone tokens and was gang beat. He can not post anymore untill the end of the night tomarrow. He is excused from voting...

Let the Day begin...

Edited by Mekal

*PG's ghost sneers with sarcasm* way to go innocents...you've just shot yourselves in the foot.
My ravishing rosebud, come back to help us. I never accused you, just thinking too hard. I will get them for you my sweet. :wub:

Before I vote I want woon, to tell me who not to vote for, to sharpen my knowledge.

Edited by akaslickster

Roster:

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for- dms172

13)Panther

I know who I am. Who are you?

[Roster:

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

7)dms172-akaslickster

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

13)Panther

I know who I am. Who are you?

i am an innocent. B))

and i am only voting for you because of what you said "Before I vote I want woon, to tell me who not to vote for, to sharpen my knowledge." this leads me to believe you and woon know each other which also makes me think that woon is the techie. Anyone with me?

[Roster:

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

7)dms172-akaslickster

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG was swat agent[Dead:Killed by Prisoners]

13)Panther

i am an innocent. B))

and i am only voting for you because of what you said "Before I vote I want woon, to tell me who not to vote for, to sharpen my knowledge." this leads me to believe you and woon know each other which also makes me think that woon is the techie. Anyone with me?

NO.

I have an excellent reason to stick on woons side and cannot explain without BTSC. I should not trust you if you are opposing 2 bona-fide innocents. Other innocents know that I am as well. If we stick together then you prisoners will die. :lol:

Edited by akaslickster