BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I would like to see these games automated and would like to know who all can assist in the development of this game.

Concept Designer:

Mafia - Unrealty

Sci-Fi Mafia - YS

Pirate Mafia - Sinistral

Zombie - Taliesin

Requirements:

php Developers , Graphic Desiners and Script Writers

Also what features of the BD servers are available to us and how much time each one can devote since this project is not meant to be an income generating program, the services renders will be from volunteers only.

As for myself, I am a Systems Analyst and DB Designer and can setup Beta versions on one of my servers but I would like it to be on this server, the Mother Server :P

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

• Answers 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Don'y know if i'm allowed to talk in here but... I was just wondering how you're doing?

Im doing super, just having a little time relaxing here on Brainden before I take time off (again, hopefully the players of WR and Zombies will understand) for my exam resit. Im been rushed through my training because next year they what to change direction.

I planning on a small test game to test the priciples of this program when get it to a working stage, not too far off. I need to have a discussion with BL how he had pictured it, and what requirements there are so I can work to them.

The small test game will be kind of like a real time mafia ( if I have time to program it up). At any stage if people have many votes then they will die.. ( will have to spend lots of time creating inventive deaths). As the game progresses the number of required votes will reduce. The winner will be the two people left alive at the end.. (not sure if I will reduce 2 winner to one some how, prehaps total votes against themselves.. )

Taliesin - Seen the Data you had provided. The next step is to format all of them into a single page so the continuity is not lost.

Get the completed sequels of Mafia and see how easy it is to go through it.

Taliesin - Seen the Data you had provided. The next step is to format all of them into a single page so the continuity is not lost.

Get the completed sequels of Mafia and see how easy it is to go through it.

When would the users or host be required to go through that data?

When would the users or host be required to go through that data?

These data will be available for players to read and the link will be in the Signature of the Automated Posts. So People and Print it out and read it like a story book. This is just a method for new players to be able to read them easily and it will also attract more players. I, myself, have not read a few of them and thinking of going through hundreds of pages will sometime keep many people away.

Taliesin, BTW - sent to your email an important part of the coding to be done. There is a lot of data manipulation in it and also some java-script will be required. Think about it and design the screen first. Let me know how you intend to go about it. After that our Graphics Designer will work on the screen.

Welcome back Taliesin. LIS has joined our team and is helping us out with Graphics.

LIS welcome to our development team.

Have been a little busy with Diwali (Light Festival) here in India and will get back to working on this project :D

Welcome back Taliesin. LIS has joined our team and is helping us out with Graphics.

LIS welcome to our development team.

Have been a little busy with Diwali (Light Festival) here in India and will get back to working on this project :D

I live in an Indian area, and there were lots of fireworks the other night :) I assumed it was the Diwali festival!

Was LIS going to do web developement? or just graphics. Because if Web Dev, im going to have to change the way I do a few things to make it multi-programmer friendly..

Edited by taliesin

I live in an Indian area, and there were lots of fireworks the other night :) I assumed it was the Diwali festival!

Was LIS going to do web developement? or just graphics. Because if Web Dev, im going to have to change the way I do a few things to make it multi-programmer friendly..

Are you now free to continue with some PHP/MySQL work ??? If you are the I will pencil down the design I have in mind :P Have just done 1 small part only :blush:

EDIT: Yes it was the Festival of light (Diwali or Deepavali) and I was a little busy because of it.

Edited by Ben Law

Are you now free to continue with some PHP/MySQL work ??? If you are the I will pencil down the design I have in mind :P Have just done 1 small part only :blush:

EDIT: Yes it was the Festival of light (Diwali or Deepavali) and I was a little busy because of it.

I got an exam tomorrow morning, but after that nothing too much planned. Though UR has invited me to play mafia so we will see how that pans out..