BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I would like to see these games automated and would like to know who all can assist in the development of this game.

Concept Designer:

Mafia - Unrealty

Sci-Fi Mafia - YS

Pirate Mafia - Sinistral

Zombie - Taliesin

Requirements:

php Developers , Graphic Desiners and Script Writers

Also what features of the BD servers are available to us and how much time each one can devote since this project is not meant to be an income generating program, the services renders will be from volunteers only.

As for myself, I am a Systems Analyst and DB Designer and can setup Beta versions on one of my servers but I would like it to be on this server, the Mother Server :P

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

• Answers 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Very soon we will need Creative writers. Thanks to LIS who is doing an excellent work in the Graphics Division. Some work has been put up in the Public Pool for viewing by the general public. There is also a graphics pool - "Personal Pool" where we can share images of our environment. To view this Image/Picture pool or to share your pictures, you have to have a login name and password only, no other fields are mandatory.

We are looking forward for constructional criticism so we can do a better job.

Ben, can others add tags, while it is in the public pool ? lots of pics to tag, multi tag - lets have some help - Im adding them into public as fast as I can today

If you want others to add tags for your images in the "public pool" then I will enable it.

If you want others to add tags for your images in the "public pool" then I will enable it.

great - i can keep editing picks - making more public now!

Oh - will chck mssgs re quicker private > public, that's hammering me - after tonight this batch I'll await an speedy method

FanQ

great - i can keep editing picks - making more public now!

Oh - will chck mssgs re quicker private > public, that's hammering me - after tonight this batch I'll await an speedy method

FanQ

We need volunteers who will do the task of Adding Tags. Anyone interested ???

When one does search in Google regarding 'Automated Mafia' , the Development Page is on the top of the list !!!

We need more Mafia players as volunteers as they know what the game is about and the roles.

When one does search in Google regarding 'Automated Mafia' , the Development Page is on the top of the list !!!

We need more Mafia players as volunteers as they know what the game is about and the roles.

Do you mind if I do more test on this thread, or should I create a new one??

Do you mind if I do more test on this thread, or should I create a new one??

I suggest that you should create a thread called Test in the others forum and once all your test is completed, it can be deleted by the Moderators. But I am not sure if it is deleted or hidden in IP Board.

I will help test, but i don't think i can program much...

Mekal - Thanks for offering to help. Can you help to enter the tags for pictures ??? If you can then let me know, then I will enable you to enter Tags.

For this you do not need to know programming, you just need to know Mafia games that are played here :-)

Mekal - Thanks for offering to help. Can you help to enter the tags for pictures ??? If you can then let me know, then I will enable you to enter Tags.

For this you do not need to know programming, you just need to know Mafia games that are played here :-)

If it's just writing tags in HTML then i could help a little and of course i could play test games.

If it's just writing tags in HTML then i could help a little and of course i could play test games.

Thanks for volunteering. There is an interface there where tags can be entered. You just need to look at the image and enter the tags which will suit the image. Let me know when you are ready so that I will enable your ID to enter Tags.