BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I would like to see these games automated and would like to know who all can assist in the development of this game.

Concept Designer:

Mafia - Unrealty

Sci-Fi Mafia - YS

Pirate Mafia - Sinistral

Zombie - Taliesin

Requirements:

php Developers , Graphic Desiners and Script Writers

Also what features of the BD servers are available to us and how much time each one can devote since this project is not meant to be an income generating program, the services renders will be from volunteers only.

As for myself, I am a Systems Analyst and DB Designer and can setup Beta versions on one of my servers but I would like it to be on this server, the Mother Server :P

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

• Answers 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Shell I carry on in the direction I started in?

What about your exams ???

About the code ... I have kept it aside till we will need something like that. The code of yours reads what the server is displaying, but in our project we don't need that part now. We will receive clicks from players in form style and it will post only when needed. We will also have to send PM to players when they are spying. So till now, we don't need to know the contents of a thread.

Our approach for this project is different and I will let you into the details when you have time.

What about your exams ???

About the code ... I have kept it aside till we will need something like that. The code of yours reads what the server is displaying, but in our project we don't need that part now. We will receive clicks from players in form style and it will post only when needed. We will also have to send PM to players when they are spying. So till now, we don't need to know the contents of a thread.

Our approach for this project is different and I will let you into the details when you have time.

Yeah but I have a spare 30minutes or so :D I cant be studing 8 hours a day :D ( though I suppose I should be). I have made code with can read and post PM's :D

Yeah but I have a spare 30minutes or so :D I cant be studing 8 hours a day :D ( though I suppose I should be). I have made code with can read and post PM's :D

Great, that is ok :D and have received the PM. I will send you more information via email about the different parts of the project.

Ben, just to let you know, I wont be starting any drawing until I get some of the story. I need to know what direction I am going in.

The First Story we will do is the combination of previous Mafia I to VI. We will call type/class Generic Mafia.

The Op will be able to select from the Following

1. Generic

2. Sci-Fi

3. Cruise-Ship

4. Pirates

I am disassembling and reassembling I to VI and am in the process of Creating the Database (DB) where all the information will be stored. When Talesin will have more time I will hand over some-part of the Php-Coding to him. Am not giving it to him now because his mind will be locked up in the programming :P

The First Story we will do is the combination of previous Mafia I to VI. We will call type/class Generic Mafia.

The Op will be able to select from the Following

1. Generic

2. Sci-Fi

3. Cruise-Ship

4. Pirates

I am disassembling and reassembling I to VI and am in the process of Creating the Database (DB) where all the information will be stored. When Talesin will have more time I will hand over some-part of the Php-Coding to him. Am not giving it to him now because his mind will be locked up in the programming :P

That is so very kind of you!

Well let me know if you need help :D

Some information were missing from Mafia-I.

The Roles of the following player:

1) KOP

2) BB

3) pw0nzd

Can you provide with the information. I am inserting data into the DB and am testing it ...

Thanks in advance

all three of them were vanilla Innocents, ie, just people that can vote, with no extra abilities. Hey, it was Mafia 1 and it was just a test run :P

Have done Test run on Mafia I & II, read each and every post carefully not to miss any information, and fed-in all the required data into the normalized DB ... P-h-e-w !!! Now I have all the statistics to it but it was a marathon effort.

I also will have to incorporate III to VII ... Have a gigantic task ahead of me :wacko: Why did I think of doing this to myself :blink:

EDIT: Thanks UR !!!

Edited by Ben Law

Why do you need to feed all the data?

To get the feel of the OP running the game, how/why/when/where changes are needed, What types of information is posted, classification of these information so it will be easily programmable and can aid the OP in planning ahead and be eyes and ears for him/her, or run automatically whenever required.

Till now 7 tables are required and the number might increase when more information is added into the DB.

You guys are really going to get this to work? aren't you? :D

If you can get it done by november 1st when i launch CSM2... I would be honored to run the first test unless anyone else wants too...

*cough*UR needs to host another one*Cough*

Edited by Mekal

You guys are really going to get this to work? aren't you? :D

If you can get it done by november 1st when i launch CSM2... I would be honored to run the first test unless anyone else wants too...

*cough*UR needs to host another one*Cough*

I hope so and I hope our Developer's Exams gets over quickly to aide us in this process :P

I hope so and I hope our Developer's Exams gets over quickly to aide us in this process :P

I completed my exam yesterday afternoon, but I have a resit in a few weeks, but I am abke to put time into this until then