BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

15 answers to this question

Well,someone was certainly born on these days...and the probability is that you got it right...how do you know the astrounauts' birthdays?

Googled the dates and everyone had an astronaut born on it. Not that hard really. Maybe that's cheating, but...

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum - I just added "Puzzles and Riddles" to my Google homepage. So how does this work - I've seen the same puzzle there for 4 or 5 days now; does it stay there until someone figures out the answer? What happens if no one figures it out, does it stay with this problem forever? Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum - I just added "Puzzles and Riddles" to my Google homepage. So how does this work - I've seen the same puzzle there for 4 or 5 days now; does it stay there until someone figures out the answer? What happens if no one figures it out, does it stay with this problem forever? Thanks.

Welcome to BrainDen, edman. Yes, the post will stay forever, as long as members reply. If someone reply a riddle that posted sometime 2007, it will become the top one in page 1 until other new reply comes in.

And, 1 thing very IMPORTANT, remember to use spoiler to give ANSWER or HINTS eventhough you are not sure. :rolleyes:

Thanks. So now the Google app is on to another puzzle, but I haven't seen an answer to the B-Day puzzler yet. Are the answers posted somewhere else?

Welcome to BrainDen, edman. Yes, the post will stay forever, as long as members reply. If someone reply a riddle that posted sometime 2007, it will become the top one in page 1 until other new reply comes in.

And, 1 thing very IMPORTANT, remember to use spoiler to give ANSWER or HINTS eventhough you are not sure. :rolleyes:

Thanks. So now the Google app is on to another puzzle, but I haven't seen an answer to the B-Day puzzler yet. Are the answers posted somewhere else?

There are more than 50 puzzles being unsolved till now.

There are more than 100 puzzles only been solved after 1 month

There are more than 150 puzzles only been solved after 2 weeks...

It is uncertained. So if you like any puzzle, remember the topic number (move your cursor to the topic, see the 4 number at the bottom left of the screen.

for example, Y-san's riddle B-day puzzler is with topic 4681. So you can check with the update on this some time later if you are too busy to check here everyday.

Hi all,

this question belongs to section "Comments and Suggestions" ... when you start a new thread there, I will answer your query