BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

So, I've gone through a ton of guys, and I've never been one to look for love, or try to make it happen. Therefore all of my breakups have been clean, and mutual. I'm still friends with ALL of them. This is why it shocked me when I found a guy who gives me fireworks when I THINK about him. When I see him, or am with him my heart gets all flippy and I feel like a middle school kid with their first crush. For the first 4 or 5 weeks I knew him everything was amazing. I knew that he had liked another girl for about a year, but he still went out with other people. Over those few weeks he became less and less interested in her and spent his free time with me instead of her. Then all of a sudden he began telling our mutual friend he didn't like me. When I brought it up he confessed that it want true, he just didn't want a girlfriend "right now". I of course made a cute "Friends with benefits" joke and left, but it got me thinking: What does that mean? "I don't want a girlfriend right now"?

• Answers 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

He's back to normal and i'm pissed off. There's tons of guys that as me out, but none of them are people I could really see my self with. He messed up. He really messed up. Ray and I are done. OVer. THe end. Finished. Fin. Nuff said.

But I don't blame him......

Anyways! There's this cute guy Maxx who i'm going out with this weekend. Yay me!

you would bounce back all in one post...

so any elaberation? (now i feel like I'm nosing into your private life to get a glimpse into my girlfriends mind...)

Hmmm... and so the story ends. The beautiful Juliet runs away from Romeo. Hmmm.... maybe i should write a story... Romeo and Juliet 2 :lol:

(like Hamlet 2) ^_^

Impervious... tsk tsk tsk, you should know my friend i would not get messed up if you were not there to join me :P

Erm...elaboration. I guess it's something like this. I spent a lot of time worrying about a guy who has always and will always put another girl before me. If her relationship is on the rocks and he thins he has a chance he'd break up with me like that *snaps fingers*. He changed his attitude towards me from day to day, and I won't take that I'm fabulous enough to be with a better guy, or no guy at all. The key to being loved is loving yourself. And I do.

Even though he was the most perfect guy in every other sense, he still want the perfect guy. I'm not worried. The right guy will come. Maybe Ray will even realize that his life is nothing without me and forget the other girl. Either way, my words of wisdom are these:

Confidence: the one thing that looks good on every woman [other than black]

Edited by Janesia

Erm...elaboration. I guess it's something like this. I spent a lot of time worrying about a guy who has always and will always put another girl before me. If her relationship is on the rocks and he thins he has a chance he'd break up with me like that *snaps fingers*. He changed his attitude towards me from day to day, and I won't take that I'm fabulous enough to be with a better guy, or no guy at all. The key to being loved is loving yourself. And I do.

Well put... but if i may ask... what if you cant fall out of love?

If you have read the thread "story time" you would know a bit about me... since no one has told me to go ahead with my story i have not posted it. But i also have a problem....... something i am very scared with :(

Each day goes by and i worry about it more and more. I dont know what to do.....

Impervious... tsk tsk tsk, you should know my friend i would not get messed up if you were not there to join me :P

Haha, I dunno my friends tend to get in to trouble when they drink with me. Or mad at me...I'm a huge flirt, but add a little bit of liquid courage and I'm Super Flirt. So I end up stealing at least one of their dates unintentionally :P

Amen ;) I was going to be a smart @$$ and say well other than nothing. then i started thinking and sometimes nothing looks worse....*shudders*

Even though he was the most perfect guy in every other sense, he still want the perfect guy. I'm not worried. The right guy will come. Maybe Ray will even realize that his life is nothing without me and forget the other girl. Either way, my words of wisdom are these:

Wait... my brain hurts

did he ask you out, or someone else?

interesting... so are you still going to wait for ray? or are you gong to move on with this maxx? (my i say soap oprea?)

Current roster of do and do nots for relationships:

Do NOT use another girl to get with one...

Do commit yourself to one girl

Do NOT move to fast

Is ti wrong to be useing you as a way to figure out MY life? most likely...

It's not wrong...it's not right either...does that make it left?

Lol, I'm completely forgetting Ray. 100% over him. He messed up, and if he changes his mind and wants me not i'll tell him just were he can go [all that suppressed rage is really coming out now]

Now I'm going out with Maxx on Sunday, or Friday? I don't really know, but sometime this weekend. And I have this super cute outfit picked out. It's really hard for me to find guys because I'm so tall [six feet]. I make sure they know that it's all about me [not really, but it's nice to pretend] so on all of my first dates I wear super high heels.

And yes, it's Maxx with two X's

Lol, I'm completely forgetting Ray. 100% over him. He messed up, and if he changes his mind and wants me not i'll tell him just were he can go [all that suppressed rage is really coming out now]

Now I'm going out with Maxx on Sunday, or Friday? I don't really know, but sometime this weekend. And I have this super cute outfit picked out. It's really hard for me to find guys because I'm so tall [six feet]. I make sure they know that it's all about me [not really, but it's nice to pretend] so on all of my first dates I wear super high heels.

Hmmm... how tall is maxx??? two x's... odd never heard of such a name like that o.O

Still, it's nice that your 100% over Ray... i wish i was like that. :(

You sorta sound like me in an opposite sex sort of way. If i'm interested in someone and the screw it up....NEXT!

Good job though on figuring it out, have fun on your date :D

Oh lawd. I'm sitting in the library right now, just kind of falling in and out of sleep. Five minutes ago Ray walked by and said hey. Then he sat down and we had this random conversation. :It ended with me telling him hw could have his pants back. Then her got up, kissed me on the forhead and left.

My will power is strong!

Oh lawd. I'm sitting in the library right now, just kind of falling in and out of sleep. Five minutes ago Ray walked by and said hey. Then he sat down and we had this random conversation. :It ended with me telling him hw could have his pants back. Then her got up, kissed me on the forhead and left.

My will power is strong!

Hmm... havent checked "Story time" (nope no one replied... no one ever does)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i got another story >.>

and it's going to be a long one to

Edited by Blade

Always use a food processor, less to clean up later. ;)

Ouch guys, you have no heart do you?

Maybe he is not wasting time... maybe he is trying to get over you. I did this once before.... to get over the girl that is so famous with me....ciara.... there was another girl that liked me and i went out with her when Ciara and I broke up. Of course she was already going out with the guy she cheated on with me... but i went out with her because i was utterly heart broken. I didnt want to accept the fact that she left me.

Yeah, I've never been able to get over a girl until I've found another girl

Even then, I never entirely get over someone.

I suppose I'm over all of my exes, but that's because I live thousands of miles away and don't have any form of contact with half of them.

In some unknown way... I ended up with 2 of my exes yelling at me, hitting me, crying on my shoulder, then hitting me again, then saying can we still be friends. All in less than a minute... then the next day they are with another guy... Of course, with my luck, the first ex went to my best friend... and then to my other best friend... and then to some other guy... and that is all in under a week...

ya... my life moves fast...

Yeah, I've never been able to get over a girl until I've found another girl

Even then, I never entirely get over someone.

I suppose I'm over all of my exes, but that's because I live thousands of miles away and don't have any form of contact with half of them.

Lol...that's not called "getting over"...that's called "rebounding"...truly getting over someone is being at peace with having separated from them, not needing to replace them...

Ah the rebound....I've had a few of those. Then again, even without one, I tend to get over girls quickly. It usually involves me just simply saying...'bye.' But that's not for everyone.