BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I don't like tattoos. I don't have anything against people with tattoos, but I would never get one. Say someone gets a tattoo when they are 20. Imagine what it's going to look like when they're 60. Skin stretches out as you get older so wouldn't it be a smudged, inky, gross patch of skin? :unsure:

I also don't find them attractive, but I don't care much about looks.

I don't like tattoos. I don't have anything against people with tattoos, but I would never get one. Say someone gets a tattoo when they are 20. Imagine what it's going to look like when they're 60. Skin stretches out as you get older so wouldn't it be a smudged, inky, gross patch of skin? :unsure:

I also don't find them attractive, but I don't care much about looks.

ah, the infamous unicorn at 20, to the one horned giraffe at 65 :lol:

Say someone gets a tattoo when they are 20. Imagine what it's going to look like when they're 60. Skin stretches out as you get older so wouldn't it be a smudged, inky, gross patch of skin? :unsure:

A valid concern. THis is why I chose to get mine on the back of my shoulder where the skin stays relatively smooth as you age and where it is also hidden by clothing (unless I'm in a swimsuit or backless dress)...and precisely why I did not want a tattoo on my arm (old-lady dangle!) or chest (sag issues!) or the small of my back (which looks sexy when you're young and still look good in a thong, but not when your polyester elastic-waistband gaps to show a fat old plumbers crack with a wrinkly cetlic design scrawled on top...YIKES!) :o

Oh did i tell you i now have PG tattooed on my right arm.

Ahh...isn't that sweet! Did you also get "in 2008" below it. I need to win this election!!

A valid concern. THis is why I chose to get mine on the back of my shoulder where the skin stays relatively smooth as you age and where it is also hidden by clothing (unless I'm in a swimsuit or backless dress)...and precisely why I did not want a tattoo on my arm (old-lady dangle!) or chest (sag issues!) or the small of my back (which looks sexy when you're young and still look good in a thong, but not when your polyester elastic-waistband gaps to show a fat old plumbers crack with a wrinkly cetlic design scrawled on top...YIKES!) :o

that and low back = aka tramp stamp...:P

the only one i slightly worry about sagging is the Celtic tombstone I'm getting on my back with a plaque on the bottom of it with spaces to put my parent's names when they pass on.

Ahh...isn't that sweet! Did you also get "in 2008" below it. I need to win this election!!

oops, sorry honey, I'll make sure to do that tonight when I get off work ;)

ONE DAY AND ALREADY ON IT'S 4TH PAGE?!??!?!??!!?!? O.O

I AM A GOD XD

lol jp, to do my part i have a few... i have a white tiger on the back of my shoulder and a red eyed bat on my chest.... thinking of getting a few more but idk.

ONE DAY AND ALREADY ON IT'S 4TH PAGE?!??!?!??!!?!? O.O

I AM A GOD XD

lol jp, to do my part i have a few... i have a white tiger on the back of my shoulder and a red eyed bat on my chest.... thinking of getting a few more but idk.

I'm think about a white tigre prowling on my right shoulder, but havent decided yet

who doesn't love Phoenixes? See my avatar :P

I actually know a couple, then again they are super Fundamentalist Christians who think that anything un-Godly (mythological creatures, magic, etc) are evil and wat nothing to do with it.

I say, screw it phoenixes are awesome and anyone who disagrees can argue that with a phoenix :P

Pretty much along with my lovely fire tiger avatar :D

who is devouring it's own arm! (I know, I know, on closer inspection I can see that his face is turned and mouth is closed; but at first glance he looks like his mouth is open wide and he's chomping on his forearm!) :P

Edit: Does anyone else see that or is that my own little optical illusion??

Edited by puzzlegirl

who is devouring it's own arm! (I know, I know, on closer inspection I can see that his face is turned and mouth is closed; but at first glance he looks like his mouth is open wide and he's chomping on his forearm!) :P

Edit: Does anyone else see that or is that my own little optical illusion??

My dear, you've had too much hot chocolate without me. You're seeing things now. this is what it really looks like :

see the mouth isn't even over the arm ;)

Edit: this is what happens when I get bored....give me Photoshop and a few images and BAM! new picture :)

Edit again: never mind...i took my glasses off and saw what you saw....i think I need more hot chocolate...

Edited by Impervious

My dear, you've had too much hot chocolate without me. You're seeing things now. this is what it really looks like :

I know, I know. But this is what I'm seeing in the smaller image:

Edit: P.S. Hot Chocolate is the name of the band that sings "You Sexy Thing"

Edited by puzzlegirl

I know, I know. But this is what I'm seeing in the smaller image:

Like i said i took my glasses off to rub my eyes and totally saw it when my eyes weren't focusing, you definitely have a very special way of seeing thing babe.

I'm not able to get a tattoo like Ronnie's, but I am curious to know what part of the body you all think would be the most painful to have tattooed.

A good friend of mine had her top and under eyelids tattooed to look permenantly lined. I would think that would hurt like a bugger...she concurred.

I'm not able to get a tattoo like Ronnie's, but I am curious to know what part of the body you all think would be the most painful to have tattooed.

A good friend of mine had her top and under eyelids tattooed to look permenantly lined. I would think that would hurt like a bugger...she concurred.

Uhmm probably a guy's....situation....

:blush: Silly me! I'm used to people being interested in my bike, not me. <_<

A phoenix. I burnt half my arm in a house fire and needed a skin graft. Thought it seemed a good tribute.

That is great! I was never going to have a tatoo. My dad had one when he went to the Korean war- a butterfly.

Iy always looked like a sad moth to me.

Then I was dx w/ MS and thought ok I will get one in the areas I have to do my injections. Wrong!

You cant inject meds into tatooed skin!

That is great! I was never going to have a tatoo. My dad had one when he went to the Korean war- a butterfly.

Iy always looked like a sad moth to me.

Then I was dx w/ MS and thought ok I will get one in the areas I have to do my injections. Wrong!

You cant inject meds into tatooed skin!

Very true.

1 it'll mess up the tattoo

2 the ink can possibly mix with the injection and that could have lethal effects.

:o WOW!!! I never knew about that, very shocking to hear! Makes me want to rethink where i want to put my next tattoo... -_-

Mhmm which is why I wont go below 1/3 sleeve. Well partially for that and partially because in corporate America tattoos aren't looked very highly upon.